Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our life nowadays is worse than that cavemen or apes. Cavemen needed to survive, it gave excitement and meaning to our primitive brains.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
You don't get bored or depressed when survival and feeding your family is your top priority.

Their life was exciting. It was what our brains have evolved to do. The world was also new and mysterious to them, they didn't have a boring routine they must follow day in, day out.

Sure, they could die of many things. Many of them died prematurely. But for the short time they did live, every day was a new adventure.

What do we have now, however? We work many more hours per day than they did. There's nothing new or exciting in our lives, just a grind and a routine and drudgery. Life in these big societies is alienating, meaningless, full of many hostilities and traps, lies and deceit.

**This post does not apply to rich people. They have it better than ever before. I didn't even want to mention the words Chad and Stacy, but of course these shit for brains live better than any caveman could dream to.

If you're not Chad, your life is worse than that of any generation of men dating back to the beginning of humankind.

The agricultural revolution was a mistake. We swapped a free life of hunting and gathering for a life of backbreaking labour on a farm for 12 hours a day.

in the 15th century people worked like 4 hours a day we're getting cucked

If you're not Chad, your life is worse than that of any generation of men dating back to the beginning of humankind.
Or rich, but even that is questionable.

Indeed. Slavery now is even praised in modern society - it is called 'working'. There is a great essay about pre-civilisation life called "The original affluent society" by M. Sahlins, I strongly recommend it.

Last edited:
Or rich, but even that is questionable.

Download 4

Download 5

Images 17

@ordinaryotaku agreed?

Would be fun to club Neanderthals back in the day.

you wouldn't last a week if forced to lead the life of your ancestors.
anyway nothing is stopping you from going to a shitty third world country without feminism,internet connection and clean water, if you honestly believe it's better.

Life was more fun and we accepted our true animal nature.

What do we have now, however? We work many more hours per day than they did. There's nothing new or exciting in our lives, just a grind and a routine and drudgery. Life in these big societies is alienating, meaningless, full of many hostilities and traps, lies and deceit.

The thing is, I would actually love to work in a somewhat decent job. A job with a perspective of better future. I would like to drive my good car to work, so everybody can see me in it but that will never happen. Instead I am forced to waste my time behind a screen, since there is nothing else to do. Yes, I hit the gym, but it is the only thing that I have and I have become somewhat lazy when it comes to it.

The thing is, I would actually love to work in a somewhat decent job. A job with a perspective of better future. I would like to drive my good car to work, so everybody can see me in it but that will never happen. Instead I am forced to waste my time behind a screen, since there is nothing else to do. Yes, I hit the gym, but it is the only thing that I have and I have become somewhat lazy when it comes to it.

Lmao

Is there something wrong with it?

A nice car will do NOTHING for you.

Chad drunkenly drives a used up piece of shit, gets arrested, loses his license, and then slays even more than he was slaying before he got arrested.

Chad drunkenly drives a used up piece of shit, gets arrested, loses his license, and then slays even more than he was slaying before he got arrested.
I don't think he wants a car for slaying. It's about the feeling of dignity, of relative success and not being at the bottom of society's hierarchy. It's about self-respect. It's not that having a good car means much, it's that not having one means you're somehow inferior.

Personally I don't really care about cars cause I have a different set of values and my situation is beyond hope anyway, no way I can ever afford a car. But I see where he's coming from, his pain is legit. Germany probably has a pretty big "car culture" too, that probably makes it worse.

And this is why I should not drive a nice car? I still do not see the point, why I should not drive a nice car. To me having a car is more important to have a female. You need to know how to drive in this life and era, it is significant. I am emasculated by female driving on a constant level.

Appeal to Chad and by the way, I cannot even fucking drive...

"Just delude yourself bro", IT

The agricultural revolution was a mistake. We swapped a free life of hunting and gathering for a life of backbreaking labour on a farm for 12 hours a day.

I don't think he wants a car for slaying. It's about the feeling of dignity, of relative success and not being at the bottom of society's hierarchy. It's about self-respect. It's not that having a good car means much, it's that not having one means you're somehow inferior.

Can you not see the blatant contradiction here?

Personally I don't really care about cars cause I have a different set of values and my situation is beyond hope anyway, no way I can ever afford a car. But I see where he's coming from, his pain is legit. Germany probably has a pretty big "car culture" too, that probably makes it worse.

But this is just normie culture. It won't help you actually ascend.

And ascension is all anyone here should care about.

Probably u are right

It's about the feeling of dignity, of relative success and not being at the bottom of society's hierarchy. It's about self-respect.

Exactly.

It's not that having a good car means much, it's that not having one means you're somehow inferior.

Indeed. If you do not ahve a car and on top of that if you cannot even drive, you are below subhuman. Every female will emasculate you.

no way I can ever afford a car.

Brutal.

But I see where he's coming from, his pain is legit. Germany probably has a pretty big "car culture" too, that probably makes it worse.

We do have a big car culture. Over 50 million cars officially.

Can you not see the blatant contradiction here?

There is no contradiction.

But this is just normie culture. It won't help you actually ascend.

Nobody here talked about ''ascension''.

And ascension is all anyone here should care about.

But nobody here talked about it. You brought up that word. Why do you think about ''ascension'' in the first place? Do you legit believe that you have chance?

Last edited:
But would you advance without agriculture. It was not a mistake. It was inevitable. Terrible but can't be avoided.

I can empathize.
But also i like watching the world burn. The problem is that it's getting harder everyday. I need to look for a job to not be a leech on the back of my mother :feelspuke:
Maybe one day she'll pay for bringing me into this world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back