Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our lives would be better if all women were gone.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
If I woke up tomorrow and all women on earth were gone then I would not feel sad at all. It's not like we can get women romantically so there would be no negative effects for us. In fact it would be an improvement because we would no longer feel bad about not getting women, as they would all be gone.

Fuck no

I don't want to be stuck on a planet full of blue pillers who will go batshit insane from losing their goddesses

Only if the white knights and Chads follow them, to defend them wherever they may go.

It seriously would though. I would be perfection without femails.

Fear not, lads. The artificial womb and advanced AI sexbots are on the horizon. I shit you not. And it's got femicunts VERY concerned.

Femoids will become obsolete. They can fuck off into the wild.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/04/artifical-womb-women-ectogenesis-baby-fertility

HomoheroBishii said:
Only if the white knights and Chads follow them, to defend them wherever they may go.

They will no longer be white knights because there are no women for them to protect, so they will no longer be blue pilled. And it will not matter who is a chad because there will be no women to compete for.

Incelicious said:
Fear not, lads. The artificial womb and advanced AI sexbots are on the horizon. I shit you not. And it's got femicunts VERY concerned.

Femoids will become obsolete. They can fuck off into the wild.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/04/artifical-womb-women-ectogenesis-baby-fertility

what this will actually result in

stormtroopers-featured_dc01b2fe.jpeg