[It's Over] Our parents failed us.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
No incel should blame themselves, they should blame their parents for not giving 100% to make sure their son succeeded socially.

How many of you were told by your parents around the time you hit puberty "you need to get some formative experience at least in high school, if you go to college a kissless virgin, your chance of catching up is slim to none." I bet none of you were told that, you were simply told "study hard and everything will fall into place." Well, I did that, and here I am. Had I been told getting a gf was necessary early, I would've given it everything I had and I truly think I would have been able to get some becky, but no, my parents conditioned me to become complacent and accept no social development.

People never like to point the finger at parents out of "respect", but respect should be earned, not automatically given, especially when one fails their own child.

Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
Had I been told getting a gf was necessary early, I would've given it everything I had and I think I would have been able to get some becky
uhhhh, maybe you should delete that. it's over.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
Stop radicalizing the youth u russian bot

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Death to cucks, Rotten Toothcel
-
Was told not to care what others think by fat slut mom and fag dad and now here I am

Honeypot

Honeypot

Commander
-
Working so you can eat looks like enough from them, it may be if you don't care about your genes passing on

Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
Why, it's merely speculation, I can't know what would've happened with a different upbringing.
implying you could've gotten a girlfriend if you tried harder might be seen as bragging idk

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
Galleo

Galleo

The Beautiful Officer
-
Everything is the parent's fault, no one asked for this.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Paragon
-
How many of you were told by your parents around the time you hit puberty "you need to get some formative experience at least in high school, if you go to college a kissless virgin, your chance of catching up is slim to none."
Instead they told me “its okay if you dont get a gf in high school, your dad didn’t have any” meanwhile in the summer of 2018 i found out my dad actually did have a gf when he was 15

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
Instead they told me “its okay if you dont get a gf in high school, your dad didn’t have any” meanwhile in the summer of 2018 i found out my dad actually did have a gf when he was 15
Exactly, it's a joke. They needed to prepare you have some success in high school at least.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Biological die roll loser
-
They gave bad genes, it was already over. You only have really shit parents if they didn't help you with ascending either.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
I've been blaming my mom for many things recently.
because of her, i didn't grow up successful in anyway. Nor healthy

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Paragon
-
Exactly, it's a joke. They needed to prepare you have some success in high school at least.
They didn’t know how to in this day and age, my mom would just say “just talk to girls or join a club” JFL what a joke, not that i can rly blame them, for how shit my circumstances were there was nothing that they could’ve truly done, i was transferred into a highschool full of cliquey spoiled brats I didn’t know that i had absolutely nothing in common with

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
They gave bad genes, it was already over. You only have really shit parents if they didn't help you with ascending either.
Yeah they never tried to help me to ascend, that's what fucked me. They were beautiful growing up, so they didn't have bad genes

D.O.A.

D.O.A.

Recruit
-
Always wondered what my life would have been like if they hadn't taken me to the U.S. at a very young age. Decidedly worse, but maybe I could've dystopiamaxxxed and sold cigs for pussy or something lmao.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
They didn’t know how to in this day and age, my mom would just say “just talk to girls or join a club” JFL what a joke, not that i can rly blame them, for how shit my circumstances were there was nothing that they could’ve truly done, i was transferred into a highschool full of cliquey spoiled brats I didn’t know that i had absolutely nothing in common with
Literally the same about the hs thing ngl. Also high IQ post op, if youth is so valued and so short they should make sure we at least enjoy it by enforcing looksmaxxing or some shit. Instead they give us the same boomer advice BS everyone gives and always repeat the same turd that everything will get better someday.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
Maybe for you, but I think it could have been different for me. Still though, they could have told you real advice such as "make yourself as good looking as possible" or gotten you stuff for height increase.

necrosis

necrosis

Recruit
-
I was an outcast my entire life. Life was always a mistake for me.

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, NEETcel, pingascel
-
Most problems that i've today would instantly vanish, if i managed to get a gf ( that means girlfriend ) when i was in high school.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
Most problems that i've today would instantly vanish, if i managed to get a gf ( that means girlfriend ) when i was in high school.
I can't help but think the same thing

AloneInDarkness

AloneInDarkness

Recruit
-
Partially, my skin problems made me an incel so that's a genetic thing. I had a promising start puberty fucked me. Also, the doctors were wack as fuck. I did a lot of damage from poor advice they gave and the endless drugs they prescribed.

In my 30s now, my skin is brutally fucked for life, if I had the knowledge 20 years ago about skincare/diet I'd have been ok.

My parents are bluepilled but it really made no difference in my life.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
Partially, my skin problems made me an incel so that's a genetic thing. I had a promising start puberty fucked me. Also, the doctors were wack as fuck. I did a lot of damage from poor advice they gave and the endless drugs they prescribed.

In my 30s now, my skin is brutally fucked for life, if I had the knowledge 20 years ago about skincare/diet I'd have been ok.

My parents are bluepilled but it really made no difference in my life.
If your parents were smarter about skincare it could've made a difference.

AloneInDarkness

AloneInDarkness

Recruit
-
If your parents were smarter about skincare it could've made a difference.
The knowledge wasn't there when it started for me in the late 90s early 2000s. I went to countless Drs and dermatologists they were not only useless but harmful.

My parents had basically no skincare routines so they didn't have experience there.

If I had simply washed my face with water alone I'd be much better than I am right now.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
The knowledge wasn't there when it started for me in the late 90s early 2000s. I went to countless Drs and dermatologists they were not only useless but harmful.

My parents had basically no skincare routines so they didn't have experience there.

If I had simply washed my face with water alone I'd be much better than I am right now.
they could have least told you to do that. They could've researched skincare routines too, that's part of being a parent, going out of your way to help your child in times of need, instead of saying "i don't know" and shrugging.

AloneInDarkness

AloneInDarkness

Recruit
-
they could have least told you to do that. They could've researched skincare routines too, that's part of being a parent, going out of your way to help your child in times of need, instead of saying "i don't know" and shrugging.
They had no experience in skincare though so they left it to the professionals. The professionals fucked me. Back in the day for example doctors used to say diet played no role in skin health, even had commercials on tv saying shit like that...this was before the internet really took off.

Skincare forums/knowledge has advanced dramatically in the past decade.

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Card-carrying member of I.N.C.E.L.
-
I agree. I have no doubts that I could've ascended in middle school and high school, but I had absolutely zero of my shit together.

They passed on nothing, my dad never talked about women, and they let me be overweight during those years.

This is also why I'm not opposed to having children in the future. I don't think my genes are bad enough that my son would be incel if I raised him right.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Autism is a Death Sentence
-
Cope. Your parents being blackpilled and telling you how it is doesn't change shit, because you're still not tall and handsome, therefore its over.

Your parents telling you about face and height, would have not made you suddenly having girls want you

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
Cope. Your parents being blackpilled and telling you how it is doesn't change shit, because you're still not tall and handsome, therefore its over.

Your parents telling you about face and height, would have not made you suddenly having girls want you
I am tall, and my face isn't bad. But it was bad in middle school and high school with acne.

You seem to think "genetics" is 100% and that upbringing means absolutely nothing. Wrong. There's a saying "fatcel=volcel" which implies that genes aren't everything, it's about how one interacts with the environment.

Not only that, but plastic surgery exists, so parents could invest money into looksmaxxing their child

Last edited:
LPFlacko

LPFlacko

Recruit
-
You should just blame them for your genes because that’s the biggest factor if you succeed or not.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
You should just blame them for your genes because that’s the biggest factor if you succeed or not.
Once again, you're simplifying things too much. My parents were good looking, they never gave me advice to try. I didn't even try all of middle school and high school to get a girl and didn't focus on looksmaxxing, just studying. You people act like no such thing as agency exists to take control of one's life but it does.

LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

Officer
-
If your parents didn't do everything they could to make sure that you grew up to be happy, i.e not an incel, then they are bad parents

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
If your parents didn't do everything they could to make sure that you grew up to be happy, i.e not an incel, then they are bad parents
Thank you, at least someone gets it and doesn't excuse the parents.

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Captain
-
Good parenting MIGHT have changed ur fate. But genetics is still the apex factor, chads n tyrones brought up with mac n cheese in broken families by single moms and dk who their dads are still look good and grow to 7ft n play in nfl n nba. It's exaggerating but u get wat i mean.

I do blame my parents at times though.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
Good parenting MIGHT have changed ur fate. But genetics is still the apex factor, chads n tyrones brought up with mac n cheese in broken families by single moms and dk who their dads are still look good and grow to 7ft n play in nfl n nba. It's exaggerating but u get wat i mean.

I do blame my parents at times though.
This is fair, like I said I can't guarantee anything, but I do realize genetics are the most important. But the term "failed normie" exists for a reason. It implies someone failed at something they might have had a chance at succeeding in.

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Captain
-
This is fair, like I said I can't guarantee anything, but I do realize genetics are the most important. But the term "failed normie" exists for a reason. It implies someone failed at something they might have had a chance at succeeding in.
I don't disagree tbh. With the best parenting and nutrition, one potential incel may at least become a betabuxx bf that has to pander to his gf regularly and 'work for' sex. That makes me sound im content to put myself at a lower position just to have a foid but it'll all seem 'normal' if I wasn't blackpilled.

But then i think is this what we want? But then imagine what would hv happened if one went that route, the blackpill will be unheard of, or one become those guys that laugh n treat the incel situation lightly, n give normie advice.

What do we truly want in the end? Ignorant normiecel betabuxx who has a normie life with normie experience or a depressed trucel who sees reality for what it is.

It's kinda fascinating how one's mindset could be if a another route was taken from the start.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
I don't disagree tbh. With the best parenting and nutrition, one potential incel may at least become a betabuxx bf that has to pander to his gf regularly and 'work for' sex. That makes me sound im content to put myself at a lower position just to have a foid but it'll all seem 'normal' if I wasn't blackpilled.

But then i think is this what we want? But then imagine what would hv happened if one went that route, the blackpill will be unheard of, or one become those guys that laugh n treat the incel situation lightly, n give normie advice.

What do we truly want in the end? Ignorant normiecel betabuxx who has a normie life with normie experience or a depressed trucel who sees reality for what it is.

It's kinda fascinating how one's mindset could be if a another route was taken from the start.
I don't know man, I think I might have been a 7-8 if I had super awesome parents. Upbringing matters a lot. Right now I think I'm average looking or maybe slightly below, I just have no social resources at all. Gymmaxx me, surgerymaxx me, and NTmaxx me and I might be able to slay to a degree.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

When it never begun you must keep yourself sane
-
I will never forgive my parents for giving me these horrendous genetics, nothing can fix this.

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Captain
-
I don't know man, I think I might have been a 7-8 if I had super awesome parents. Upbringing matters a lot. Right now I think I'm average looking or maybe slightly below, I just have no social resources at all. Gymmaxx me, surgerymaxx me, and NTmaxx me and I might be able to slay to a degree.
Idk ur situation but unless ur parents abused u like locking u up in a cage, starve u for months, belted ur face or broke ur bones, or drink while u were still in the womb, there's no way u can go from average to 7/8 for regular people without hollywood level of assistance.

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
-
you were simply told "study hard and everything will fall into place." Well, I did that, and here I am. Had I been told getting a gf was necessary early, I would've given it everything I had and I truly think I would have been able to get some becky, but no, my parents conditioned me to become complacent and accept no social development.
FUUUUUUUUCK bro this hits me so hard :cryfeels: i got straight As all through higj school and got into an elite uni just to realize how much ive been fucked over and how pointless it all is without the promise of love and legacy. This is why i transferred to an ezpz school and spend my time ldaring now

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
FUUUUUUUUCK bro this hits me so hard :cryfeels: i got straight As all through high school and got into an elite uni just to realize how much ive been fucked over and how pointless it all is without the promise of love and legacy. This is why i transferred to an ezpz school and spend my time ldaring now
Yup, being conditioned to just not care about NTmaxxing is a death sentence.

Idk ur situation but unless ur parents abused u like locking u up in a cage, starve u for months, belted ur face or broke ur bones, or drink while u were still in the womb, there's no way u can go from average to 7/8 for regular people without hollywood level of assistance.
Maybe 8 is a bit high, but I definitely think a 7, especially if they're willing to pay for a little surgery

NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Recruit
-
Unless they were very confident of being able to provide their kids the keys to success, they failed us at conception. Horny, pop out kids, throw them to the wolves & see if any survive. Might as well be roaches.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
How many of you were told by your parents around the time you hit puberty "you need to get some formative experience at least in high school, if you go to college a kissless virgin, your chance of catching up is slim to none."
My parents never told me anything of it.

What do we truly want in the end?
The ability to drive and a driver licence.