Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Our Patron Saint, St. BagelCel has Ascended. This is his girlfriend. It's never over. Just Freakout-in-a-Bagel-Shop-MAXXX bro. It's that simple. 100%

Just statusmaxx, bro
Everyone can be famous, bro :soy: :soy: :soy:

didnt he die or something? last i heard he had a severe stroke

didnt he die or something? last i heard he had a severe stroke

He survived his stroke. HeightCels are genetically programmed to endure extreme levels of abuse, did you really think a tiny stroke would take out a shortcel, you bafoon? Perhaps that would have killed a weak, pussy TallCel Lanklet but shortcel?.... NEVER!!!!!
are you fucking retarded or just deperately trying to promote your shitty channel?

that photo was taken shortly after bagelcel went viral, most likely a female recognized him and just took a picture with him. i saw it in braincels. there have been no development ever since, so no, shes definately not his girlfriend. otherwise he'd be posting photos with her all day.

bagelcel had no one when he had a stroke and ended up in hospital.

Oh shit. I'm retarded (if that's true).

Last edited:
He doesn't have a girlfriend, but he has had sex, allegedly. And there's evidence/testimonial from women who say they WOULD have fucked him, but he blew it with his personaliteehee.

He doesn't have a girlfriend, but he has had sex, allegedly. And there's evidence/testimonial from women who say they WOULD have fucked him, but he blew it with his personaliteehee.

i heard that he was married too right?

I'm not sure. I think I heard some stuff about some kinda ex? I'm only aware of more recent stuff.

Okay so I am recieved conflicting reports / news? I was told by a reliable source this IS HIS GIRLFRIEND? But I was also just told that this picture was taken briefly after the bagel shop incident and that he didn't have a GF when he had his stoke in the hospital last year? Strange.

This pic is from like last year. She's some "fan" I think

Okay so I am recieved conflicting reports / news? I was told by a reliable source this IS HIS GIRLFRIEND? But I was also just told that this picture was taken briefly after the bagel shop incident and that he didn't have a GF when he had his stoke in the hospital last year? Strange.

no that's 100% a random foid that she took a pic with after the incident i remember it being posted on r/braincels.

no that's 100% a random foid that she took a pic with after the incident i remember it being posted on r/braincels.

Oh ok ok, then he's still a bachelor and on the market. LADIES! HERE'S YOUR CHANCE to date the absolute LEGEND, st. bagelcel.

that photo was taken shortly after bagelcel went viral, most likely a female recognized him and just took a picture with him. i saw it in braincels. there have been no development ever since, so no, shes definately not his girlfriend. otherwise he'd be posting photos with her all day.

This, a lot of hoes took a pic with him for the clout. He still ended up alone in the hospital after his stroke, sad shit man.

Mogs me brutally

this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back