Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Our society is so dystopic. You can't say anything bad about women or you're shunned. Even when women do things that conflict with their own bs.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
It's just sad. Not only is our society cucked and feminist as fuck, but it even bends over backwards to accomodate things women want to do that are against feminist values, and even that can't be criticized or pointed out. Women are supposed to be independent, empowered, equal to men and all that shit, but when they settle down with a beta for the bux or sell their nudes, that's somehow ok and you aren't allowed to criticize that either.:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Also a story:

One time, when building up my social skills after a lifetime of being bullied by my parents and socially isolated, I managed to make a few friends. My social skills were superficially ok but not really there yet at that moment. I was clubbing with a couple guys and, for some reason, one of my friends got into an agument with some women. He's a bit of a PUA (which is retarded, and the reason shit like this happens to him all the time, but still) and tried to hit on a girl among a group of friends, and as he went to touch her arm after talking for a bit, one of her friends pushed his arm away and yelled at him. He stood his ground and told her to not touch him again, so they all got hysterical and started crying rape and we had to leave the place.:feelsclown::feelsclown:

Afterwards, we randomly met a guy from another friend group I made. It was a typical turbo soyboy, but I didn't know that kinda shit back then, and told him the story and how unfair they were to my friend. And just like that he stopped talking to me as did the rest of that friend group. Wtf man. :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Soy simpers get treated like shit by foids. Pretty good lifefuel btw.

Its sad that they lack any self awareness. They get what they deserve for being white knighting faggots.
fair point ngl my friend had it coming, but what about the rest of the story

fair point ngl my friend had it coming, but what about the rest of the story

I was talking about the guys who cried rape, not your friend who tried to pick up the girl.

Modern Planet Earth is basically 15th century Spain under the Catholic Church, except women are the new gods, and feminism is the new religion. The leftwing media is the new inquisition.

How dare he expect a foid to treat him like a person!

It's just sad. Not only is our society cucked and feminist as fuck, but it even bends over backwards to accomodate things women want to do that are against feminist values, and even that can't be criticized or pointed out. Women are supposed to be independent, empowered, equal to men and all that shit, but when they settle down with a beta for the bux or sell their nudes, that's somehow ok and you aren't allowed to criticize that either.:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Also a story:

One time, when building up my social skills after a lifetime of being bullied by my parents and socially isolated, I managed to make a few friends. My social skills were superficially ok but not really there yet at that moment. I was clubbing with a couple guys and, for some reason, one of my friends got into an agument with some women. He's a bit of a PUA (which is retarded, and the reason shit like this happens to him all the time, but still) and tried to hit on a girl among a group of friends, and as he went to touch her arm after talking for a bit, one of her friends pushed his arm away and yelled at him. He stood his ground and told her to not touch him again, so they all got hysterical and started crying rape and we had to leave the place.:feelsclown::feelsclown:

Afterwards, we randomly met a guy from another friend group I made. It was a typical turbo soyboy, but I didn't know that kinda shit back then, and told him the story and how unfair they were to my friend. And just like that he stopped talking to me as did the rest of that friend group. Wtf man. :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
I try to be cordial with women and people in general, but getting close gives them ammunition. unfortunately in this society, anything you say can and will be used against you.

By 2030 u will go to jail if u don't worship foids

The cuntocracy will only get worse before whites die off and a bunch of wife-beating muds take over the fallen West.

Where did everything went wrong? And which degenerate started giving women rights?

You cant, is the gynocentrist society

Yeah that's the problem with being a blackpilled incel, most of your friends will be low tier but they won't be blackpilled at all, in fact, bluepilled incels are the most bluepilled people of them all. Blue pilled Normies and Chads are actually more blackpilled than blue pilled incels.

Yeah that's the problem with being a blackpilled incel, most of your friends will be low tier but they won't be blackpilled at all, in fact, bluepilled incels are the most bluepilled people of them all. Blue pilled Normies and Chads are actually more blackpilled than blue pilled incels.
high IQ

The only reason she reacted that way was because he was ugly