Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Our St. Bagelcel has ascended

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Statusmaxxed. Shame those whores will only virtual signal and he will not get a whiff of pussy.

I doubt it, he's definitely being used for attention or virtue signalling points, maybe even get harassed and humiliated.

Inb4 the whores use our saint for fame and then wail and bail.

How long will this change last??

Dark Triad maxed.

Hes gonna get dumped and humiliated.

Chris Chan also got a lot of messages from interested w*m*n after his Sonichu comics went viral.

Except those weren't actually w*m*n, they were men catfishing him to make him do embarrassing crap. He got his head fucked with so bad he started taking hormones, wearing dresses, and calling himself "Christine".

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

He is going to get Metoo'd by those harpies. It's how Whores kill.

Chris Chan also got a lot of messages from interested w*m*n after his Sonichu comics went viral.

Except those weren't actually w*m*n, they were men catfishing him to make him do embarrassing crap. He got his head fucked with so bad he started taking hormones, wearing dresses, and calling himself "Christine".

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Shit, you're right, probably kiwifarmniggers baiting him.

He's just gonna get mocked more, People love fucking with men like him.

He became beta cuck then

Morgan, who is living in his van, told The Post that he already filed a police report and wants to press charges against the man.

nice. I hope that fag gets what he deserves.

He was married before then divorced

“I dont know, I think he’s kinda cute, I’d date him. Tee hee.”

He says people he doesn't even know are contacting him.
How do we get his email or phone number?

We need him to aware him to our community, and let him know how much he is revered and canonized here. Give him our unwavering support and encouragement.

Will he see the inside of a vagina though? Doubtful