Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our suffering is meaningless. World is reverting back to its "natural" state

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I like to cope and think my suffering makes me special or tough but the truth is, there's endless amounts of men working as literal slaves who don't even have the opportunity to post online.

I'm getting suffering-mogged.

The real truth is, if society and government said slavery was legal and OK, normies would be perfectly fine with slaves. We're all slaves-lite anyway with paying high taxes, rent and borderline being broke / homeless.

The world is just reverting back to its natural state. Majority of men being slaves with women being at the top and the rich / government underneath them.

Foids are the new slave masters...

AI bringing about almost complete automation and UBI is our last hope tbh, but I doubt we're gonna see that shit in our lifetime.

Our suffering is truly meaningless, we're just animals trying to survive in an unfavorable environment.

i used to think this suffering made me special and would earn me a spot in heaven when I was a bluepilled religion coper. now it's just obvious that millions of men are experiencing the same the thing as me who probably have it worse and don't have a place to vent. ugly men in 3rd world who don't have copes and must slave for hours for half of what first worlders are making is brutal. this shit is a joke. rich get richer poor get poorer

Wagecucking makes you a slave with a barely mediocre wage as an excuse for your hard work while also paying taxes for le single mom

It's brutal, many men are literally slaving now while im shit posting. But in the end, arent most of us here slaves? With no choice but to pay taxes and support the system?

It's brutal, many men are literally slaving now while im shit posting. But in the end, arent most of us here slaves? With no choice but to pay taxes and support the system?
You ca try and get NEETbux

AI bringing about almost complete automation and UBI is our last hope tbh, but I doubt we're gonna see that shit in our lifetime.

Our suffering is truly meaningless, we're just animals trying to survive in an unfavorable environment.
What makes you think you are getting a piece of the pie?

Technology is getting more sophisticated yet all that profit from the extra production is being consolidated to the top. Once the ruling class has automation they wont need workers, voters or even financial liabilities like NEETs.

the world's been a monarchy since ancient Egypt and it still is.

It’s beyond over

possibly passing away?