Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Out of all of the incel jootubers out there, Hamudi’s videos make me very depressed

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Not even underlying anger. Just depression. Sadness, despair, loneliness, rejection, all feelings I feel when I watch his videos, especially his most recent one with him FaceTiming the girls online and them agreeing with the blackpill. But the one that hit the hardest was the part of the video where Hamudi says that it never began, and that when u were born, when u were in the hospital, u had to fight so the nurses, and even ur own mother would take after u. Everyday is a battle. There is no life to end because you never had one. So brutal.

I'm surprised Hamudi hasn't gone full jihad mode yet

Didn't like hamudi posting tbh, but now I do. If I ever update my webm collection I'll try to get him on there.

He is honest and doesn't sugar coat anything... unlike... *ahem* @FACEandLMS

Hamudi

You were born and it was OVER. You will NEVER KREMPEE

incel cinematic universe lmao
i like hamoodi hamood.

Avi Stealer OUT :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

@TheSecondComing you gonna take this shit? He's stealing your identity.

@FACEandLMS needs to interview Hamudi next.

I luv all the old incels from old sites lookism.net, puahate, and sluthate that are trying to jewtube max off of the blackpill. I remember when hamudi made videos on lookism.net talking about how fat he is. The I was born and my life was over was actually a common phrase back in the day.

I luv all the old incels from old sites lookism.net, puahate, and sluthate that are trying to jewtube max off of the blackpill. I remember when hamudi made videos on lookism.net talking about how fat he is. The I was born and my life was over was actually a common phrase back in the day.
Who started saying it first? I’m a zoomercel so I dont have much knowledge

Who started saying it first? I’m a zoomercel so I dont have much knowledge
It was even before my time. Blackpill actually started in like 2012 on puahate.
https://lookism.net/threads/suicide...beer-belly-video-proof-from-me-inside.199521/
Found the video

Suicide is coming, i will jump from the bridge, i haven´t the power to make all these looksmaxing progresses, its too much.

0. Small dick ( my dick gets smaller day by day because i gain weight )
1. Balding ( in 2 years im completly bald )
2. Must Wear glasses because My Seeing Abilitd is mad
3. Small Height
4. Etnic Syrian
5. Bloated face
6. Thin Neck
7. Obese, fat and bloated as fuck
8. Small wrists
9. Low IQ
10. Low Income
11. Unemployed
12. Live in a house with 12 other Males
13. No Car
14. No Friends
15. Health fucked ( pain in My brain called headdache ) Depressions
16. No muscles
17. Big fat stomache
18. Shitty Clothes

TIME TO END IT !

I don't watch his videos

Epic crossover incoming tbh
In one of his older videos (on his banned account), I can't remember the title, but I'm pretty sure Hamudi mentioned wanting to be on a Looks Live episode. And of course he mentioned wanting to go on the "incel road trip".

hamudi maxxing at a deli tbh
Prolly the most funny Yet depressing one was where he went to the park and spotted a youngcel Nd began singing lol