Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Outside world is suicide fuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Couples, girls I won't fuck, subhuman incels. It's depressing tbh. It just reminds me of how shitty reality is. As a teenaged I expected a better future.
Every time I see a girl initiate a kiss my heart breaks. We will never experience that. Like hell, merely seeing girls makes me suicidal. Women, even as mere
visual cues, sadden me. The fact that I won't have sex with them destroys me and looking at them reminds me of that.

I feel pain in my chest/head when i see girls of my age, i go outside once a month btw

incelaman said:
Couples, girls I won't fuck, subhuman incels. It's depressing tbh. It just reminds me of how shitty reality is. As a teenaged I expected a better future.
Every time I see a girl initiate a kiss my heart breaks. We will never experience that. Like hell, merely seeing girls makes me suicidal. Women, even as mere
visual cues, sadden me. The fact that I won't have sex with them destroys me and looking at them reminds me of that.
Maybe, just maybe, if you stopped thinking about sex all the time you'd feel much better. You'd even make more non incel friends.

notacel said:
incelaman said:
Maybe, just maybe, if you stopped thinking about sex all the time you'd feel much better. You'd even make more non incel friends.

Norman detected.

This is why I am quite content to be a hermitcel. Fuck the outside world.

torujo said:
I feel pain in my chest/head when i see girls of my age, i go outside once a month btw

I have to attend classes and go outside every day

notacel said:
incelaman said:

Fucking Normies. You don't talk to us in rl but you suddenly care when online.

Society deems the traits we inherited undesirable, and thus we are unable to attract a mate and reproduce. We are genetic dead ends; the result of evolution coming to a halt. Since women have sexual freedom, they all gravitate towards chad. Some people in our predicament are blind and become white knights: tools that defend women and provide for them in hopes they will get laid. They won't. At least we still have our dignity

It really sucks to know that the whole world is against us. Cucks everywhere.

21st century schizoid man said:
Society deems the traits we inherited undesirable, and thus we are unable to attract a mate and reproduce. We are genetic dead ends; the result of evolution coming to a halt. Since women have sexual freedom, they all gravitate towards chad. Some people in our predicament are blind and become white knights: tools that defend women and provide for them in hopes they will get laid. They won't. At least we still have our dignity

Whiteknights are fools. They think that dong favors and defending bitches will get them laid. They cope hard and try ignore the fact that rapist abusive Chads ar ebanging their oneitises.

Aww man I know. I’ve only had one “passionate kiss”. :/

incelaman said:
notacel said:
incelaman said:

Fucking Normies. You don't talk to us in rl but you suddenly care when online.

Honestly I'm super introverted so don't initiate conversations much. But I honestly don't care if you look like a greek god or like a tramp, I'll talk to you if you're interesting. There's no way for me to prove it I agree, but I'm willing to talk to you. A lot of people just aren't comfortable approaching strangers unless itsin a group setting anyway.

Honestly though if you really tryna lose your virginity just get a prostitute.

legit

few months ago i wanted to be outside 24/7 hoping to get some iois so i could keep coping

now after getting 107 rejections in a row (most from subhuman whores even) and seeing first hand how sluts react to chad irl i dont even wanna leave the house / workcel

and i thought incels were exaggerating when they said they dont even leave house

big_goob said:
Aww man I know. I’ve only had one “passionate kiss”. :/

GTFO normie

Lefterio13 said:
legit

few months ago i wanted to be outside 24/7 hoping to get some iois so i could keep coping

now after getting 107 rejections in a row (most from subhuman whores even) and seeing first hand how sluts react to chad irl i dont even wanna leave the house / workcel

and i thought incels were exaggerating when they said they dont even leave house

Eveything was true man. Reality sucks

Currently institutionalized due to being a mentalcel. Institutions are supposed help you by shielding you from the hardships of irl, but i just keep getting more and more suifueld by being here.

So, me and some roasties were watching TV. And legit the only thing these femoids were talking about was how hot they found the chads on tv to be. One land whale literally shouted out "fuk me please", when she saw this 10/10 black guy, and all the other femoids laughed.
Imagine if I said the same thing about the hot stacies on TV, they'd call me a thirsty creep in no time. Funny how double standards work.

Not only when we're watching tv, but anytime a chad name is brought up, the femoids always have to automatically tell me how hot they think he is. I wonder if they do it to signal to me what their standards are so i won't get my hopes up about having a chance with them(there was never any hope to begin with lul).

Anyway, seeing how shallow and lookcist girls are first hand has been pretty depressing.

LeagueEuW said:
Currently institutionalized due to being a mentalcel. Institutions are supposed help you by shielding you from the hardships of irl, but i just keep getting more and more suifueld by being here.

So, me and some roasties were watching TV. And legit the only thing these femoids were talking about was how hot they found the chads on tv to be. One land whale literally shouted out "fuk me please", when she saw this 10/10 black guy, and all the other femoids laughed.
Imagine if I said the same thing about the hot stacies on TV, they'd call me a thirsty creep in no time. Funny how double standards work.

Not only when we're watching tv, but anytime a chad name is brought up, the femoids always have to automatically tell me how hot they think he is. I wonder if they do it to signal to me what their standards are so i won't get my hopes up about having a chance with them(there was never any hope to begin with lul).

Anyway, seeing how shallow and lookcist girls are first hand has been pretty depressing.

So you are institutioned along with women? How do they look? Have you seen them naked?

LDARING in social isolation is key.

Going outside as a subBarrett is a deathpill

a-virgin-nigger said:
LDARING in social isolation is key.

It's the best career for us

SpaceRanger said:
Going outside as a subBarrett is a deathpill

Going outside without a gf by your side to validate your looks is deathpill

bump- free gambler

Why is almost everyone banned in this thread ?

This is why I am quite content to be a hermitcel. Fuck the outside world.
This. Bleak and depressing outside. Run down buildings, fat people, poor people, homeless, trash, girls, cute girls, couples, chads, other incels.