Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Outsidemaxxing is hard

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Always need to suffer people not worshipping me as god, and that is torture. Is impossible to live without waifu of culture, who would worship me like necessary, and I worship her, because that what tho gods must do, and spit on this degenerae primitive uncultured world

Sdim

sedim ant suoliuko

i dont like outsidemaxxing, its cope imho

uncultured world

Whats that ?
Sounds very foreign to me.

Why is this fakecel troll still allowed to post the same shit over and over again here? It's very obvious he's trolling and has nothing to do with incels.

Why is this fakecel troll still allowed to post the same shit over and over again here? It's very obvious he's trolling and has nothing to do with incels.
I never saw him but his obsession with lolis (and may be that is the reason that he is incel) is strange.

I never saw him but his obsession with lolis (and may be that is the reason that he is incel) is strange.

He's not an incel and bragged about getting attention from women several times. His only purpose here is to troll and provide screenshot material for anti-incel sites.

He's not an incel and bragged about getting attention from women several times. His only purpose here is to troll and provide screenshot material for anti-incel sites.
I'm not sure about that, I'll just let moderators decide what to do with him (also I think we should make photo-checking of users).

no man he is truecel with mental problems dont get mad at him its his place to vent here

no man he is truecel with mental problems dont get mad at him its his place to vent here

How is he a truecel when he keeps bragging about having attention from women, having friends etc.?

A lot of good people were banned here for minor things while a fakecel troll is allowed to spam literally the same degenerate shit over and over again just to make the incels look bad?

I like his posts a lot tbh, but what pisses me off is his constant bragging. The other day he has mentioned he could fuck that:
1000 F 94006650 2myqYf3ECdAcli2DgsJOHX3EuJU8qQ8i

but he refused.
In another thread he said a cute girl asked him randomly for his phone number and texted with him, or that he rejected an ugly girl who was trying to hit it off with him. Volcels.co tbh.

I like his posts a lot tbh, but what pisses me off is his constant bragging. The other day he has mentioned he could fuck that:
View attachment 151392
but he refused.
In another thread he said a cute girl asked him randomly for his phone number and texted with him, or that he rejected an ugly girl who was trying to hit it off with him. Volcels.co tbh.
Just my moron friend's plans to arrange me with friend of his roastie gf. I not talked with her. And she was uglier than this in phghoto