Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Over 2400 hours played in LOL // Not even Diamond yet / Cant 1v5 carry all the time / to many retards that overextend and throw..

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★
this games lets you keep playing for some reason , always strifing for a new W , always getting better and unterstand more
but ranked is a pain in the ass how are you supposed to climb despite going 21/5 ( a heca game i had 1 day ago ) and still loose bc low and behold your team is to dumb to play safe and rather feed like apes , i cant go vs a 10/5 yasuo and a 12/7 ashe at the same time without getting either bullshitted or still somehow do it

rly i should just stick to pure hypercarrys like yi / jax / xin , why not trynd or udyr you ask? udyr despite his q being broken af dosnt have a gap closer , and trynd needs a bit to much time to get going , time you dont have in this low trash elo , olaf feels week af atm , i got cucked vs a pure dmg udyr

TANKS ARE USELESS : there is shit like guinsons , crit , on hit , armor shred ( tenacity or BC ( black cleaver ) , that you just get melted after a few seconds exspecially vs auto attack based champions, its retarded. Glasscanon with guardian angel is the way to go it seems , a tank or off tank cant carry harder then a glasscanon.

need to stop those habits and just play one of those 3 champs

well anyways there are propably more league players here , hows your experience so far , you propably headshake and rage alot too .

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    22.9 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
I'm kinda glad I have never tried this game

Classic izayacel thread in inceldom discussion lol.
I hate teammates that are shit too. Just carry your own fucking weight at least!!
Pretty tragic that you're like 550,000th in the world too man...

all mobas are the same, the better you get the worse team mates you get. (queue is rigged to force you to lose)
patches are dogshit
community is cancer
they're designed to be addictive.

League is way too old to be playable anymore, it's full of addicted veterans, just like cs.
->you will never stand a chance against someone who played 8 hours a day since release.

do yourself a favor and stop playing it.

I have 1800 hours in dota 2 and my MMR is 2600 which is equivalent to low silver in LOL.
JFL when people spew self-improvement memes when people like us are incapable of even improving in a fricking game.

I used to play that game a lot before and I remember that it made me so mad. Competitive games are really good to take your mind off the real world for while (for me at least) but with the rage you feel from losing and having bad teammates makes me doubt if it's worth it tbh.

This should be in off topic tbh man

all mobas are the same, the better you get the worse team mates you get. (queue is rigged to force you to lose)
patches are dogshit
community is cancer
they're designed to be addictive.

League is way too old to be playable anymore, it's full of addicted veterans, just like cs.
->you will never stand a chance against someone who played 8 hours a day since release.

do yourself a favor and stop playing it.

Why have I never felt much joy playing DOTA but I felt pretty good after playing basketball, even if I lose or just fucking around in a game with kids or old people.

this games lets you keep playing for some reason , always strifing for a new W , always getting better and unterstand more
but ranked is a pain in the ass how are you supposed to climb despite going 21/5 ( a heca game i had 1 day ago ) and still loose bc low and behold your team is to dumb to play safe and rather feed like apes , i cant go vs a 10/5 yasuo and a 12/7 ashe at the same time without getting either bullshitted or still somehow do it

rly i should just stick to pure hypercarrys like yi / jax / xin , why not trynd or udyr you ask? udyr despite his q being broken af dosnt have a gap closer , and trynd needs a bit to much time to get going , time you dont have in this low trash elo , olaf feels week af atm , i got cucked vs a pure dmg udyr

TANKS ARE USELESS : there is shit like guinsons , crit , on hit , armor shred ( tenacity or BC ( black cleaver ) , that you just get melted after a few seconds exspecially vs auto attack based champions, its retarded. Glasscanon with guardian angel is the way to go it seems , a tank or off tank cant carry harder then a glasscanon.

well anyways there are propably more league players here , hows your experience so far , you propably headshake and rage alot too .
The key to winning in MOBAs is to gank early and often. It will help motivate your team to stop feeding less and help demoralize the other team. If you're better than everyone else on your team, then you can make better use over that by preventing each of the other team's potential snowballers from snowballing in their own right. Killing the guy in your own lane 3 times is less effective than killing the guy in your lane once and then killing the other two carries on the opposite team, say once each, because as you may realize, scaling is exponential here. Killing only one hero repeatedly gives a diminishing reward, so better to avoid that reduced yield by spreading out your kills over other heroes. This of course will require communication, so use pings (but not too much).

tfw i have 1400 and didn't get out of bronze yet

i have nothing better to do :feelsrope:

u can duo with @incelkingkong hes bronze 2 atm but tries hard to climb

Adc are the chads in league of legends and always will be, dunno why everyone just don't play 5 adc honestly.

Adc are also the foids, they always moan and riot only listen to them.

just play karthus bro press r ez win
The key to winning in MOBAs is to gank early and often. It will help motivate your team to stop feeding less and help demoralize the other team. If you're better than everyone else on your team, then you can make better use over that by preventing each of the other team's potential snowballers from snowballing in their own right. Killing the guy in your own lane 3 times is less effective than killing the guy in your lane once and then killing the other two carries on the opposite team, say once each, because as you may realize, scaling is exponential here. Killing only one hero repeatedly gives a diminishing reward, so better to avoid that reduced yield by spreading out your kills over other heroes. This of course will require communication, so use pings (but not too much).
its only in the lower elos no one is going to give up after dieing to lv 2 gank other than low iq ape dogshit na players or mentally weak bitches you can ez climb in lower elos just by playing safe and not doing crazy shit u see on the montage clips just be safe man chill xd ( botlane dies 3 times in a row)

Last edited:
I refuse to even try this game as I know I'd be shit plus the angry try hard nature it brings out in ppl doesn't sound fun.

This is why i stick to fighting games like tekken where only your individual skill matters

cope. Get better

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back