Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel over for braindamagedcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
i remember being capable of leaving my house and going places independently around 15-16 i was actually capable of traveling by myself and even talking to people somewhat normally. now im at a lower level of consciousness than most people and have this persistent derealization feelings and i need my mom to help me 24/7 with basic tasks and i need constant reminders sometimes within the span of less than a second of being told something because of horrible memory. my long term memory is luckily still intact and im not a total vegetable but i definitely think i have gotten brain damage from rotting in my room for the majority of my life, ive had a few concussions one of which was pretty severe but i think inceldom causes prefrontal cortex to rot from lack of social experiences

ialso suffer from shitbrain

i suffer from brain damage caused by MDMA abuse in my teen years (15,16). This caused me to develop schizo symptoms that i still have now such as paranoid delusions. Not only do i have asperger's (brain wiring is fucked) but now i have a chemical imbalance.

i suffer from brain damage caused by MDMA abuse in my teen years (15,16). This caused me to develop schizo symptoms that i still have now such as paranoid delusions. Not only do i have asperger's (brain wiring is fucked) but now i have a chemical imbalance.
i tripped a lot on LSD when i was younger (idk why because it was always a nightmare experience for me considering im very depressed and suicidal and had a poor set/setting at the time), i think it definitely caused some long lasting side effects

i tripped a lot on LSD when i was younger (idk why because it was always a nightmare experience for me considering im very depressed and suicidal and had a poor set/setting at the time), i think it definitely caused some long lasting side effects
same here brother, I experimented a ton with psychedelics such as LSD, 2cb, ketamine, shrooms and research chemicals to cope with having no friends and literally having spent my whole childhood and teen years in front of the computer. Always had an unhealthy fixation on psychopharmacology and chemistry ever since I was a kid. Now I feel as if I'm on another frequency than everybody else. My mind has become a living hell.

Gotta admit I also think I'm developing legitimate brainrot. Lately it just seems like I'm dropping everything on the ground even if I really shouldn't. Shit like pens and mugs just slip out of my hands and I've got no idea why. My speech got a bit more retarded too with me stammering sometimes (my native language mostly but English as well).
It's over for braindamagecels

My mom really fucked me up

i had a head injury as a kid that dropped my IQ from 220 down to 150

and now i have to live with this shit

I've had two head injuries, drowned in beach sea three times, two overdoses.

the constant exposure of cortisol will shrink your brains
it;s a matter of time until ur brain shrinks to oblivion

the constant exposure of cortisol will shrink your brains
it;s a matter of time until ur brain shrinks to oblivion

now I'm stressed about stress shrinking my brain
but honestly, this sounds like exaggeration, not even the worst drugs for the brain cause significant shrinking.

now I'm stressed about stress shrinking my brain
but honestly, this sounds like exaggeration, not even the worst drugs for the brain cause significant shrinking.
i m no neurologist , but if u re always stressed consciously wouldn't your brain ( frontal cortex , amygdala ...etc ) shrink so you won;t have the ability to be fully conscious so u can stop stressing out ? since the stress hormone will lower your immune system

i m no neurologist , but if u re always stressed consciously wouldn't your brain ( frontal cortex , amygdala ...etc ) shrink so you won;t have the ability to be fully conscious so u can stop stressing out ? since the stress hormone will lower your immune system

neurology isn't exactly an advanced field but yes. the only thing regarding stress and brain that I've read goes like the following description ;
chronic and cumulatively stress during childhood cause reduced brain volume in certain corticolimbic regions
however, I haven't seen a comparative image which honestly could not be reliable due to the complexity and multifactorial conditions of the matter
aging reduces brain volume anyways, so if someone is experiencing significant cognitive decline of sudden onset nature at young age then I'd be more concerned about chronic drug use, autoimmune diseases, etc...

Last edited: