Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Over for MAGAcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 31093
  • Start date
Reddit = Larp

"I lied about my political preferences so I can contact people with different opinions and get them arrested"

:soy:
< "OMG, Yas, KWEEN, how brave of you, you showed those nasty conservatives what's what!"

foids think the data will be useful in matching these guys to crimes
but it was Antifa doing the window busting

When you strike at the king, you better not miss.

r/WitchesVsPatriarchy is a woman-centered sub with a witchy twist, aimed at healing, supporting, and uplifting one another through humor and magic. The goal is to at once embrace, and poke fun at, the mystical aspects of femininity that have been previously demonized and/or devalued by the Patriarchy

Men gave these creatures rights. Worst mistake mankind has ever done.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WitchesVsPatriarchy/comments/kwx3a0/modern_witches_trapping_maga_losers/gj71vui?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Soyboy Wojak Memes GIF - Soyboy WojakMemes DancingCat - Discover & Share  GIFs

Bunch of retard cucked bluepilled whitecels/normies, thugmaxxing to impress foids only work if crime is committed against the weak and innocent not bigger thugs like the feds.

That would only result in prisonmaxxing with faggot tyrones.

Last edited:
A president has never changed my quality of life, fuck them all. People who go nuts over chronyist politicians need to be knocked into a coma in Half-Life

Why should I give a fuck about MAGA apes, they should've been gunned down at the Capitol

r/WitchesVsPatriarchy is a woman-centered sub with a witchy twist, aimed at healing, supporting, and uplifting one another through humor and magic. The goal is to at once embrace, and poke fun at, the mystical aspects of femininity that have been previously demonized and/or devalued by the Patriarchy

Men gave these creatures rights. Worst mistake mankind has ever done.