Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Over for nodadcels

@Billowel didn't you say that your mother tried to set you up with a female neighbor?

My mom, dad, and rabbi all tried this, but I got rejected and she wanted my brother instead. It's over for me.

This is because he was never incel in the first place. My uncle tried to set me up with a girl once and she ran in disgust upon seeing my face.

how is he incel if he got a girlfriend that easily you fucking knobhead, if my dad did the same shit I still wouldn't be successful. The bitch prob won't believe I'm my dad's son

how is he incel if he got a girlfriend that easily you fucking knobhead, if my dad did the same shit I still wouldn't be successful. The bitch prob won't believe I'm my dad's son
I didn't say he was incel :feelswhere:

I hate it when family members try to "set you up". Do they derive some kind of sick pleasure from traumatizing someone who is obviously undatable?

I was talking about myself, I don't have a dad :feelsrope:
you aren't incel because you don't have a father, you are incel because of your FACE. My statement still stands

If you guys have ever had your family try and help you find a girl, what age were you guys at the time?

@Billowel didn't you say that your mother tried to set you up with a female neighbor?
she thinks my neighbour has a crush on me but i am too ugly for that.to justify all the staring i can only say that she is either a dyke interested in my mom or thinks i am dangerous or to ugly to not look at kinda guy

My dad told me I could get an arranged marriage in New Zealand with a girl that could be some kind of cousin. I said fuck no.

My dad told me I could get an arranged marriage in New Zealand with a girl that could be some kind of cousin. I said fuck no.
Bro that isn't something to talk about favorably here...

Bro that isn't something to talk about favorably here...
What, the fact that my family like to marry cousins or the fact that I didn't want my children to come out retarded? Do you make the rules now?
I think you may have misinterpreted the 'could be'. She is my cousin, a 2nd cousin. Would you marry your cousin? JFL at your logic dude.

Last edited:
What, the fact that my family like to marry cousins or the fact that I didn't want my children to come out retarded? Do you make the rules now?
I think you may have misinterpreted the 'could be'. She is my cousin, a 2nd cousin. Would you marry your cousin? JFL at your logic dude.
I'm saying having a chance at arranged marriage and turning it down is considered being a volcel here.
Don't believe me ask @pp183

I'm saying having a chance at arranged marriage and turning it down is considered being a volcel here.
My nigger, she is my cousin. Do you know what inbreeding is? And i've never seen this girl or know anything at all about her, it was a passing comment from my dad and he talks a lot of shit.

My nigger, she is my cousin. Do you know what inbreeding is?
Why are you directing this at me?
I don't make the rules but saying that you had the opportunity to get an arranged marriage but turned it down is considered volcel here so I suggested not to mention it because it has gotten other members banned before.

Why are you directing this at me?
I don't make the rules but saying that you had the opportunity to get an arranged marriage but turned it down is considered volcel here so I suggested not to mention it because it has gotten other members banned before.
What counts as opportunity to get an arrangied marriage lol? Cus my dad said I have a cousin in new zealand so i'm now a volcel? We weren't engaged or some shit motherfucker, you probably have some relative somewhere that you could inbreed with and betabux too. Your logic is fucked son.

What counts as opportunity to get an arrangied marriage lol? Cus my dad said I have a cousin in new zealand so i'm now a volcel?
According to many on this forum yes you are.
I said not to mention thinks about parents talking about the possibility of arranged marriage and you turning it down because it has gotten people banned before.

We weren't engaged or some shit motherfucker, you probably have some relative somewhere that you could inbreed with and betabux too. Your logic is fucked son.
No I never had the chance to get an arranged marriage just like many here.
"Inbreeding"
ask @RREEEEEEEEE and @FullTimeLoser if that is considered a disqualifier here.

I said not to mention thinks about parents talking about the possibility of arranged marriage and you turning it down because it has gotten people banned before.

"Inbreeding"
You do realise what betabux is and that it doesn't count as ascension right? A woman is not attracted to you through your money which is the only reason people get arranged marriages to family. Its not out of lust to fuck your sexy fat inbred autistic Indian cousin.

You think you can't get an arranged marriage? Wanna bet? Are you white or making over 20K usd a year? Ill find you an inbred village bitch who will look past your deformities in 1 month.

Also please stop with appeals to authority i dont care what they think because I'm addressing your accusation right now.

You do realise what betabux is and that it doesn't count as ascension right? A woman is not attracted to you through your money which is the only reason people get arranged marriages to family. Its not out of lust to fuck your sexy fat inbred autistic Indian cousin.
I was telling you even if that's what you think not to post about it publicly here because it has gotten other members banned.
There is a lot of things that are considered frowned on here and turning down the possibility of arranged marriage is one of them.

You could have just said that you don't agree and left it at that.
Instead you are making a big deal of my suggestion to you not to mention turning down a possible arranged marriage and drawing more attention to yourself in the process.

You think you can't get an arranged marriage? Wanna bet? Are you white or making over 20K usd a year? Ill find you an inbred village bitch who will look past your deformities in 1 month.
Not white. Not making over 20K usd a year at this time.

@your personality
See the funny part is youre claiming I turned something down. But nothing was ever offered? It was a comment from my dad about how I have a cousin in new Zealand my age. Who's to say there was even a chance?

In hindsight saying my dad said I could have one was wrong. He didn't directly say that but it seemed like his intent from his comment. So no I dont think he was even being that serious we were just talking about how a lot of my peers + friends are getting married and im still a loner and he said that.

You keep acting like some kind of moderator. But you aren't so please stop appealing to your friends because they don't make the rules either. I'm fairly certain any mod is not that braindead to assume I am somehow volcel because you think so.

Last edited:
another day in the life of chadcel

"Inbreeding"
What I don't understand is that there are 100% retarded people out there (including FullTimeSimp) who cope with "muh inbreeding" as if nobody on this planet isn't related to each other. :lul: It's seriously the worst reason for an incel to turn down an arranged marriage.
No, JFL at your logic. Ask any scientist and they will confirm that everyone on this planet is related to you. You're going to fuck a cousin of yours, no matter what or how far that person may be from you genetically speaking.

Come ba
What I don't understand is that there are 100% retarded people out there (including FullTimeSimp) who cope with "muh inbreeding" as if nobody on this planet isn't related to each other. :lul: It's seriously the worst reason for an incel to turn down an arranged marriage.

No, JFL at your logic. Ask any scientist and they will confirm that everyone on this planet is related to you. You're going to fuck a cousin of yours, no matter what or how far that person may be from you genetically speaking.
Have you asked all your cousins for marriage yet?

Have you asked all your cousins for marriage yet?
I didn't get any attention or I was downright ignored. Whether this was relatives or strangers. That should tell you enough.

I didn't get any attention or I was downright ignored. Whether this was relatives or strangers. That should tell you enough.
I didn't either. My cousins dont talk to me. My dad is the only one I talk to and he makes jokes like this that are half serious a lot.

I didn't either. My cousins dont talk to me. My dad is the only one I talk to and he makes jokes like this that are half serious a lot.
Well then you should have clarified this. If you were able to get them and you refused them then that'd make you a volcel. So what kind of curry are you exactly? PM me if you feel more comfortable there.

jbc

i would marry my sister if I had one

Look at all the happy reactions here and on that reddit thread with guys jumping at the chance to be with a woman.
This is what women want of nonchad guys and they show that by actively shaming any guys that dare to have standards (however delusional that may be) or aren't desperate. They want ugly guys being desperate and feel blessed to even be graced by female presence. It makes me sick.

You should get with her tbh, 2nd cousin is almost distant enough. Just fuck her and force birth control on her or something if youre that worried about deformities

no father pill is brutal. out of all my failos, i think not having a father is the only thing a normie would begin to sympathize with. sometimes, it surprises me that people, normies, chads, or incels alike, have two regular decent parents, or have a father to look up too. i dont even know what thats like

Similar situation parents wanted me to marry 30 year old cousin :feelspuke:
You should get with her tbh, 2nd cousin is almost distant enough. Just fuck her and force birth control on her or something if youre that worried about deformities
imo no one is volcel to marry cousin unless she is Stacy tier

my mom has a best friend and tried to set me up with her best friends daughter. i was 30 at the time and her daughter was around 26/27. normally i would have probably said yes but she is a single mother with 2 kids. two boys in fact. and no mention of the fathers. oh and she also has a drinking problem. my mom tried to set me up with a literal trainwreck of a woman. single mom whore. (if she had daughters i would have tried to make accommodations. like accomodate my dick in that sweet young pussy ngl)

not family per se but i had a coworker that i considered a motherly figure of sorts. she tried to set me up with her daughter. i was 25-ish at the time. her daughter was 22/23. in and out of prison twice. her brother was in prison for life. her sister was doing juvie at the time. she had drug issues. she would sneak into her moms house and steal all the time. my coworker wanted me to date her daughter to "set her straight" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Did I mention her ex was the leader of some local prison gang?

Holy fucking shit why does everyone think I deserve literal trash women? I know im ugly but god dam why do i only deserve women when they have had all their fun and want to settle down with a 'nice boy'?
Imagine your sister calling you onii-chan :feelsohh:
i often fantasize about having a little sister and fucking her brains in her bed with her legs wide open and her soles pointing to the Heavens then having to sneak back into my room before our parents wake up

sometimes this transitions into nightmares because our parents do catch us and we have to explain ourselves
either way i wake up with a rock hard diamond dick. really weird how that happens

Last edited: