Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over for personality maxxers

Saber

Saber

Officer
★★★★★
Long story short foid I know said in a group chat today that I have a "great personality for a friend but not as a boyfriend" JFL if I had more milimeter in bone she would liked my "personality" as a boyfriend too. Shes also the type to chase chad fuckboys then get hurt and cry that theres no good men while ignoring all her beta orbiters (not me rather die incel than live as an orbiting cuck) JFL. AWALT

It's your personality

It's your personality
Pogu time to take 15 showers and talk about tiktok and then ill slay

Also ive been told this before, its basically the same as friendzoning just that i didnt ask them out (dont intend to either disgusting whores)

The only good modern woman exists in our heads as a concept.

The only good modern woman exists in our heads as a concept.
Tbh thats unironically what she said, i "fantasize about anime girls too much" jfl at least theyre not hypergamous whores

Tbh thats unironically what she said, i "fantasize about anime girls too much" jfl at least theyre not hypergamous whores
Why would we want the continuation of a species that does everything it can to self sabotage. Give women rights & equality & watch how our best & brightest become extinct; instead the genes of moronic & narcissistic worshippers of the self with the men having the best physical presence & a whole assortment of whatever in terms of women breeding. Open up the borders & let the orcs in to destroy the settlement from within'.

Mother's creating incel sons thanks to the kid getting their shit genetics in the areas they really didn't want the Mother's genes while any daughter will breed to continue the game of Russian roulette.

mogs me for having social circle :feelshaha:

Why would we want the continuation of a species that does everything it can to self sabotage. Give women rights & equality & watch how our best & brightest become extinct; instead the genes of moronic & narcissistic worshippers of the self with the men having the best physical presence & a whole assortment of whatever in terms of women breeding. Open up the borders & let the orcs in to destroy the settlement from within'.

Mother's creating incel sons thanks to the kid getting their shit genetics in the areas they really didn't want the Mother's genes while any daughter will breed to continue the game of Russian roulette.

sounds like your orbiting a foid :feelsseriously:

got no business knowing her :feelsseriously:
Never have i orbitted ever im too conscious to ever do it. Also i dont even like her, american mutt :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Last edited:
mogs we for getting invited to a private group chat with a women in it.

Why didn't you call her out on it?

lol @ thinking personality matters

Why didn't you call her out on it?
I did say if i was hot shed like me, but im not very confrontational so we shared a few lines and moved on. She did the usual "nah muh personality #1" gaslighting bullshit