Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Overage males you have only rats ass in the world.

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
You can not compete. Look at yourself in mirror. Do you think that woman will shoose you over good looking slayer. Fuck no. Never. As for your unique personality in the delusion can believe only you. It doesnt fucking matter.
If you have some money the hole can marry you and tell you piles of lies about your unique and sexy personality...to get your money and resourses.
Overage guy you are lost in the fucking oversexed west. You are not match to your competitors. And you know it!.

If you have some money the hole can marry you and tell you piles of lies about your unique and sexy personality
:feelskek: :feelskek:
just the very thought that a "personality" can be sexy is hilarious

I stay alive just to spite people with my terrible looks and ruin their day.

:feelskek: :feelskek:
just the very thought that a "personality" can be sexy is hilarious
Thats true btw. There is unattractive personalities. Think about it, 2 chads in a room. One of them is a beta chad, the other one is an alpha chad.
Femoids would choose the second option no matter what.

Thats true btw. There is unattractive personalities. Think about it, 2 chads in a room. One of them is a beta chad, the other one is an alpha chad.
Femoids would choose the second option no matter what.
I get what your saying but at the end of the day there're still attracted to his looks

I get what your saying but at the end of the day there're still attracted to his looks
Yeah im not denying lookism. Its always the first step.

No, they can even be attracted to ugly manlets who become serial killer i.e. Charles Manson.
It's literally the only thing you can do to ascend when it comes to personality. JFL. So IT is right, we need to change our personality, but it is not for the better of mankind jfl.
Yeah, before the tinder age.