Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Overcoming inceldom is so much more than just looksmaxing and trying to minimize ugly traits.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
If you're ugly, you have much more to overcome than the ugliness itself. There are many other things that often come with being ugly, and many obstacles in "ascending" or even trying to improve yourself. Such as:

- Being overwhelmed by all the various aspects of your life that are absolute shit and that you'd need to fix before even having a small, tiny chance. It's hard to motivate yourself, especially when you're very depressed, if you know that even if you gave your very best, changed your life completely and abandoned the little comfort you have, you'd still only stand a tiny fraction of a chance.
- No opportunities because of no social circle and thus no real way to get a girlfriend, or even have a conversation with a woman.
- Not having a normal life (like not having friends) so that even if you got talking to a woman, she'd be put off out eventually by such aspects
- No energy. This is tied to being overwhelmed and other factors, but having no energy is a very real thing. Many of us are tired from the moment they wake up.
- No social skills (much less skills at attracting the interest of a woman), insecurity etc...
- Being an incel inevitably spawns mental illnesses, often much more than one, which just hurts you even more and multiplies the degree of difficulty.
- Can't ignore the need for a decent job that pays well. Even if you are able to get one, it will suck all the energy out of you so good look addressing all the other problems on the limited time/energy that remains.

And this is just off the top of my head. And so when people on this forum say things like "fatcels aren't real incels", they should keep in mind that being fat is just a tiny part of the equation.

no energy and the fact that everyone portraits u as incel makes it really hard to suddenly start behaving differently

being incel is a whole package.
it's so much more to me than just being ugly

cope, only looks matter. if I'm chad I have ten lolis ioiing me on the tram ready to fuck

The social circle thing is fucking legit. Even if, let's say you reach chadlite tier, you are probably in your late 20's, have no friends, probably dead end job, nothing to look for. Also, little social skills. And in today's world, even chadlites need social skills. So, you'd still have no idea where to start from
cope, only looks matter. if I'm chad I have ten lolis ioiing me on the tram ready to fuck
You're delusional. Plus, you'd never be a full on Chad

no energy and the fact that everyone portraits u as incel makes it really hard to suddenly start behaving differently
looks is the root cause of everything but yeah it creates so many other problems :feelsbadman:
The social circle thing is fucking legit. Even if, let's say you reach chadlite tier, you are probably in your late 20's, have no friends, probably dead end job, nothing to look for. Also, little social skills. And in today's world, even chadlites need social skills. So, you'd still have no idea where to start from
Yeah even if i surgery max my way to a high tier normie i think i'd still be unable to truly fit in

Even if you become normie looking, then it's just going to create more and more issues

If you're ugly, you have much more to overcome than the ugliness itself. There are many other things that often come with being ugly, and many obstacles in "ascending" or even trying to improve yourself. Such as:

- Being overwhelmed by all the various aspects of your life that are absolute shit and that you'd need to fix before even having a small, tiny chance. It's hard to motivate yourself, especially when you're very depressed, if you know that even if you gave your very best, changed your life completely and abandoned the little comfort you have, you'd still only stand a tiny fraction of a chance.
- No opportunities because of no social circle and thus no real way to get a girlfriend, or even have a conversation with a woman.
- Not having a normal life (like not having friends) so that even if you got talking to a woman, she'd be put off out eventually by such aspects
- No energy. This is tied to being overwhelmed and other factors, but having no energy is a very real thing. Many of us are tired from the moment they wake up.
- No social skills (much less skills at attracting the interest of a woman), insecurity etc...
- Being an incel inevitably spawns mental illnesses, often much more than one, which just hurts you even more and multiplies the degree of difficulty.
- Can't ignore the need for a decent job that pays well. Even if you are able to get one, it will suck all the energy out of you so good look addressing all the other problems on the limited time/energy that remains.

And this is just off the top of my head. And so when people on this forum say things like "fatcels aren't real incels", they should keep in mind that being fat is just a tiny part of the equation.
all my biggest threads are about this

the most obvious thing is that you need some help from others too, you can't "sell yourself" all that well because single males are creepy

other people failing you, family, peers, can have drastic effects because of this, but no one wants to take the blame. so the official story will always and forever be "it's your fault and you didn't try hard enough".

all my biggest threads are about this

the most obvious thing is that you need some help from others too, you can't "sell yourself" all that well because single males are creepy

other people failing you, family, peers, can have drastic effects because of this, but no one wants to take the blame. so the official story will always and forever be "it's your fault and you didn't try hard enough".
Everybody lives in their own little bubble and they can never understand others, nor do they really give a shit, even if they say otherwise.

my social anxiety would disappear once I become goodlooking

You're delusional. Plus, you'd never be a full on Chad
teracope, you could fraud your pics to chad tier on tinder and get a few beckies.

Bluepilled cope thread, if you became chad looking that would fix all the problems you listed.

If I became chad looking right now, maybe I would be able to score a thot on Tinder, but I doubt she’d stick around once she realised I was a complete loner.

If I became chad looking right now, maybe I would be able to score a thot on Tinder, but I doubt she’d stick around once she realised I was a complete loner.
Cope. If you became chad looking right now, you would instantly be able to make friends.

teracope.
Cope. If you became chad looking right now, you would instantly be able to make friends.
he wouldn't even need friends anyway, foids worship chad

he wouldn't even need friends anyway, foids worship chad

True, if you're chad you can be a complete fuck-up with no friends or job and still get laid easily, its all about LOOKS.

0 reading comprehension.
you are right to a degree.

but this brings up a brutal blackpill.

the only way to ascend post 20 is to reach AT LEAST CHADLITE LEVEL

There is a lot of mental pain that comes with it and every normal thing you missed out on through no fault of your own. You can't looksmaxx away depression and grief.