Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Overconfident ugly people ( ethnics)...

DestroyedLife

DestroyedLife

Officer
★★★★
I was at doc today, because i have some problem with my nose, get a small operation tomorrow tho. But whatever... I waited like 5 hours running froma to B just for a short test until i could arrive home again and tomorrow i must drive to it again. So fking retarded. So as i waited i had huge amount to observe all people whow ent out and in. And i saw legit two 2/3 Psl ethnics judging a woman for her weight ( she was subhuman too tho) , i  don´t get that. The 3 PSL guy was a recessed maxilla /10 fat fucking isgusting piece of trash.YOu literally could tell  just form his face that he was also a subhuman personalitywise. And his other mate was slightly overweight, but with such a fking ugly face, not so much retruded like the other guy but still ugly as fuck. I wondered that she had a ethnic woman on their side, maybe she was pregnant. I imagined in my head how life would be for this poor fucker. But sitll i don´t get why such subhumans judge oth er people for being overweight and or ugly. I mean the woman was a landwhale sure, but she had a prettier face than they could ever achieve with fking plastic surgery.

Lookists are scum, no matter what their looks rating is. So in this case, fuck them.

the average person thinks they are a atleast an 8/10 in looks and above average at everything they do.

Jockcel said:
Why do YOU care? Racist!

Iam not racist. I would think the same about two white guys. Because i don´t get why are other people so obsessed with the looks of other peoples, especially when they just meet them at a random location like today. I mean they were both ugly as fuck. Is it hjust prohjecting? Insecurities? Or what else?

Zyros said:
Lookists are scum, no matter what their looks rating is. So in this case, fuck them.

Zyros said:

Sometimes i think you just need to be delusional enough+ overconfident to live  a happy life.

DestroyedLife said:
Iam not racist. I would think the same about two white guys. Because i don´t get why are other people so obsessed with the looks of other peoples, especially when they just meet them at a random location like today. I mean they were both ugly as fuck. Is it hjust prohjecting? Insecurities? Or what else?

I used to judge people based on their looks too when I was bluepilled and thought I was handsome. Same for them.

Getlooksordie said:
the average person thinks they are a atleast an 8/10 in looks and above average at everything they do.

Yes, sad reality.

Jockcel said:
I used to judge people based on their looks too when I was bluepilled and thought I was handsome. Same for them.

Never did that, maybe people wasn´t even so interesting for me too think about them, they were just there.

Jockcel said:
Why do YOU care? Racist!

I am very racist.

I saw a black man and thought 'that guy is black'

War of rail ost said:
I am very racist.

I saw a black man and thought 'that guy is black'

Burn in hell.

well to be fair, it is one thing to judge someone for her weight which she can control and its another to judge someone for his subhuman face

i agree with u tho, everybody is judgemental trash. humans are visual animals we do it too, even if its subconsciously

if those whores can judge us than we can judge them im starting to get suspicion about you TBH

lol this is incels forum means a lot of us are ugly and we also judge landwhales. stfu kek, u made this thread cuz they are subhuman, how ironic

13k said:
well to be fair, it is one thing to judge someone for her weight which she can control and its another to judge someone for his subhuman face

Garbage said:
if those whores can judge us than we can judge them im starting to get suspicion about you TBH

Weed said:
lol this is incels forum means a lot of us are ugly and we also judge landwhales. stfu kek, u made this thread cuz they are subhuman, how ironic

Subhumans shouldn´t judge other subhumans. Makes no sense.

DestroyedLife said:
Weed said:

Subhumans shouldn´t judge other subhumans. Makes no sense.

Yes they should, especially someone who can control that subhumanity

DestroyedLife said:
Subhumans shouldn´t judge other subhumans.

DestroyedLife said:
 And i saw legit two 2/3 Psl ethnics....The 3 PSL guy was a recessed maxilla /10 fat fucking isgusting piece of trash.YOu literally could tell  just form his face that he was also a subhuman personalitywise. And his other mate was slightly overweight, but with such a fking ugly face, not so much retruded like the other guy but still ugly as fuck.  

really makes you think.

Weed said:

Why do you care about other peoples looks? Makes  no fking sense, jsut when you want to put your cock in some pussy or want LTR. This should be the only reason, because you need to fulfill your own desires. It´s fucking retarded to look at random people on the street and judge them for it how they look. It just shows that youre insecure and weak.

DestroyedLife said:
Weed said:
Why do you care about other peoples looks? Makes no fking sense, jsut when you want to put your cock in some pussy or want LTR. This should be the only reason, because you need to fulfill your own desires. It´s fucking retarded to look at random people on the street and judge them for it how they look. It just shows that youre insecure and weak.
Oh.. I dont do it on random people lol..

13k said:
really makes you think.

Completely different... i don´t judge people when i have no reason to judge them. But these two subhuman thought they were above her, while they clearly weren´t. So... ofc iam asking myself what do thes epeople think who they are?

DestroyedLife said:
Completely different... i don´t judge people when i have no reason to judge them. But these two subhuman thought they were above her, while they clearly weren´t. So... ofc iam asking myself what do thes epeople think who they are?

" i don´t judge people when i have no reason to judge them. "

thats a lie, it's inevitable , we do it on subconscious level all the time...the difference is germans are usually more well mannered and subtle about it. they just wont say it to ur face. they were cunts for sure but we do that judging all the time. You just proved it in your OP when u trashed their looks.

Weed said:

You don´t know a person, you walk on the street... you waste your time to judge the person bc of their looks----> judging a random Person

DestroyedLife said:
Weed said:
You don´t know a person, you walk on the street... you waste your time to judge the person bc of their looks----> judging a random Person
Stop crying pussy.. Fat landwhales shall go die and take you with them

Weed said:

kek sane, i bet he is bothered it was ethnics who did that, opens a daily ethnic bash thread every day. your average pediga dude

13k said:

thats a lie, it's inevitable , we do it on subconscious level all the time...the difference is germans are usually more well mannered and subtle about it. they just wont say it to ur face. they were cunts for sure but we do that judging all the time. You just proved it in your OP when u trashed their looks.

Ik that we do it automatically, but you shouldn´t let it out for no reason. I mean persons who seriously gives them long stares or something like that. It´s like when youre really deformed  and people stare at you whole time... you don´t have a right to judge this person because she looks just ugly.  I don´t even say you should feel poor for that person when you have no empathy for others like me, but i think it´s a codex you shouldn´t break.

Weed said:

No arguments doesn´t make your subhuman life better. So many idiots triggered in this thread. lmfao

13k said:
kek sane, i bet he is bothered it was ethnics who did that, opens a daily ethnic bash thread every day. your average pediga dude

You can´t read right?  I would have thought the sayme if it would be 2 white guys. But it´s easier to say that i hate ethnics as a white man... i get that.

DestroyedLife said:
13k said:
Ik that we do it automatically, but you shouldn´t let it out for no reason. I mean persons who seriously gives them long stares or something like that. It´s like when youre really deformed and people stare at you whole time... you don´t have a right to judge this person because she looks just ugly. I don´t even say you should feel poor for that person when you have no empathy for others like me, but i think it´s a codex you shouldn´t break.

Weed said:
No arguments doesn´t make your subhuman life better. So many idiots triggered in this thread. lmfao

13k said:
You can´t read right? I would have thought the sayme if it would be 2 white guys. But it´s easier to say that i hate ethnics as a white man... i get that.

You're the one triggered about some people judging people. Everyone judges everyone subconsciously and unsubconsciously

Kill yourself, stormfrontcel.