Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Overheard a roastie plotting against her husband

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
During my lunch break at work I went to sit outside on a bench as it was a nice day. A roastie walked by on her cell phone and she was plotting to divorce rape her husband and take full custody of the child.

To paraphrase: “I’m going to wait until (inaudible) then I’ll get full custody..”

It wasn’t just the content but the absolute goodness in her voice. Like she was plotting a murder. It’s hard to describe in words but you guys know how women are, use your imagination.

Better incel than cuck.

I’d rather rope than be in his situation

He will have to start working extra overtime to pay for two households.

Women manipulate men without any moral conscience.

Its just men coping that morality is actually a thing, women are just ahead of the curve in this aspect, whilst men restrain ourselves and suppress our urges for the sake of "morality", "honor", "order", "justice", etc, its all egotistically driven subjective BS, its all cope, it doesn't mean anything, women are "living it up" because they aren't restricting themselves

whilst men restrain ourselves and suppress our urges for the sake of "morality", "honor", "order", "justice", etc, its all egotistically driven subjective BS, its all cope, it doesn't mean anything, women are "living it up" because they aren't restricting themselves
It's called being considerate, you wouldn't steal $500 dollars from a disabled person, or would you? Some men stick to morality, honor and justice because it's the right thing to do, it's not egotistically driven as some people wouldn't be able to think clearly or sleep at night if they committed a horrible act. Call it a cope, but being a bad person, is well, bad.

Female immorality is why many men get destroyed in court, cheated on and in the worst of cases, led to suicide. There's nothing good about it and neither is it an egotistical thing in my opinion, it's caring for others, something that women are incapable of doing.

Being a 4/10 and wanting to fuck chad is a highly immoral thing, you have left your looksmatch out to rot and are abusing a gynocentric society.

Some men stick to morality, honor and justice because it's the right thing to do

There's no such thing as "the right thing to do", it doesn't exist, morality is subjective

What if a poor person with starving children stole that $500 to feed their children

Was the act "the wrong thing" still?

There are too many variables, its all abitrary

Morality revolves around ego, its all about imagining a "higher standard" and seeing yourself as a "higher being" by adhering to that standard, that's all it is, its just another means for someone to passively stroke their ego

Being a 4/10 and wanting to fuck chad is a highly immoral thing, you have left your looksmatch out to rot and are abusing a gynocentric society.

Do you apply this logic to the life you are living, the shoes you were wearing were probably made by some poor child labor slave, the resources that were mined to put together your cell phone share similar circumstances, every modern convenience that you enjoy, including the internet that you are communicating with me right now through, and the computer you are using to do it, are all due to some fucker on the planet drawing the short end of the stick, somebody at some point in the chain of events is "taking one for the team"

People just don't like to think about shit like this because they want to remain blissfully ignorant, this is why one of my favorite movies is blood diamond, it gives you a peak behind the curtain, for every product you enjoy, there is someone who had to slave away making basically nothing to make that happen

If we all went out of our way not to take advantage of all the oppurtunities presented to us, we would not even be talking via the internet right now, we would not be wearing "nice shoes", we'd all be banding together as a species to root out all the corruption and stop the exploitation of others for cheap labor

There's no such thing as "the right thing to do", it doesn't exist, morality is subjective

What if a poor person with starving children stole that $500 to feed their children

Was the act "the wrong thing" still?

There are too many variables, its all abitrary

Morality revolves around ego, its all about imagining a "higher standard" and seeing yourself as a "higher being" by adhering to that standard, that's all it is, its just another means for someone to passively stroke their ego

Do you apply this logic to the life you are living, the shoes you were wearing were probably made by some poor child labor slave, the resources that were mined to put together your cell phone share similar circumstances, every modern convenience that you enjoy, including the internet that you are communicating with me right now through, and the computer you are using to do it, are all due to some fucker on the planet drawing the short end of the stick, somebody at some point in the chain of events is "taking one for the team"

People just don't like to think about shit like this because they want to remain blissfully ignorant, this is why one of my favorite movies is blood diamond, it gives you a peak behind the curtain, for every product you enjoy, there is someone who had to slave away making basically nothing to make that happen

If we all went out of our way not to take advantage of all the oppurtunities presented to us, we would not even be talking via the internet right now, we would not be wearing "nice shoes", we'd all be banding together as a species to root out all the corruption and stop the exploitation of others for cheap labor
You make a lot of valid points, I'm not going to argue with that. But if women had morals like most men do, they probably wouldn't be cheating or divorce raping their husbands which is my point, there's nothing "okay" or "subjective" about that, it's just plain wrong to ruin a man's life, it's wrong to destroy a man's confidence by cheating on him, I personally think it's wrong that a 3/10 girl's looksmatch is hanging from a tree right now while she enjoys taking chad cock up the ass. One of the main reasons incels.co is a thing is because people come here to talk about the immoral things that women do. You're missing my point, women are immoral, therefore many men on this forum suffer because of that immorality, if women had morals, the situation would be better, they would not cheat, they would not be lusting and doing degenerate things for chad.

You make a lot of valid points, I'm not going to argue with that. But if women had morals like most men do, they probably wouldn't be cheating or divorce raping their husbands which is my point

Men don't have morals either, men just have realistic standards, especially when it comes to sex, because of have strong libidos, that's really the only difference, if we could somehow alter female genetics to make them have "male standards" and increase their libido, it would solve all the relationships problems for the entire species

imagine getting married under non-sharia law

if we could somehow alter female genetics to make them have "male standards" and increase their libido, it would solve all the relationships problems for the entire species

Pretty much

Pretty much

I think that may very well be "The Final ER", incels band together and create some airborne genetic virus that alters the genetics of all humans, and all succeeding females born will have male standards of attractiveness and a similarly high libido to men, normies would not know what hit them because society would not realize until its too late and said generation is fully grown, in fact they won't notice until a few years after, maybe even decades

Men don't have morals either, men just have realistic standards, especially when it comes to sex, because of have strong libidos, that's really the only difference, if we could somehow alter female genetics to make them have "male standards" and increase their libido, it would solve all the relationships problems for the entire species
Would be great if this happened irl but cucked laws and science will never allow for this, great idea, but yknow, clown world.

Would be great if this happened irl but cucked laws and science will never allow for this, great idea, but yknow, clown world.

Who gives a fuck about laws, I'm sure a lot of fringe science is being researched as "black projects" in secret by various groups, even the governments of developed countries (especially by governments in fact). This is something I may even look into, this is why wealthmaxxing is a must for me, the only way to pursue the extreme change required to end inceldom, is with extreme resources

Who gives a fuck about laws, I'm sure a lot of fringe science is being researched as "black projects" in secret by various groups, even the governments of developed countries (especially by governments in fact). This is something I may even look into, this is why wealthmaxxing is a must for me, the only way to pursue the extreme change required to end inceldom, is with extreme resources
Wouldn't doubt it, sad part is that if it happens most us will be way past our youth, but it's great because of all of the inceldom you could potentially end, it's worth hoping for even if it sounds like cope.