[RageFuel] Overprotective daddies at mission to scare nice guys away

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
Her head is gigantic. Wtf. it's like a planet with its own gravitational poll.

Robtical

Robtical

Don't buy used roast goods
-
I don't get it, the "thug life" glasses and joint should be on the boy, not the roastie. And jfl at that gymcel cuck dad trying to intimidate nice guys but won't do shit when his little princess dresses like a whore and gets railed by the local tyrones and chads. To have his daughter walk around in a shirtless picture of him is also very suspicious if you ask me.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

No loli-no life! My dick 11cm
-
I don't get it, the "thug life" glasses and joint should be on the boy, not the roastie. And jfl at that gymcel cuck dad trying to intimidate nice guys but won't do shit when his little princess dresses like a whore and gets railed by the local tyrones and chads. To let his daughter walk around with a shirtless pic of him is also very suspicious if you ask me.
In Murica single mother is high caste

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Admiral
-
I don't get it, the "thug life" glasses and joint should be on the boy, not the roastie. And jfl at that gymcel cuck dad trying to intimidate nice guys but won't do shit when his little princess dresses like a whore and gets railed by the local tyrones and chads. To have his daughter walk around in a shirtless picture of him is also very suspicious if you ask me.
It also doesn't even matter how you raise a girl. As soon as she sees a guy with good facial bones or a giga tallfag she's going to have sex with him.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
Remember, if you keep the nice guys away, then your daughter is DESTINED to be run trains on by fuck boys and niggers.
JFL, the more protective you are of a daughter the more likely she is to rebel, and even more wildly then if left alone.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel / Seija Kijin is my Waifu
-
The Chad kid who got her pregnant is her brother or something. Don't remember where I heard it from but I know it's true.

Mainländer

Mainländer

For JB wives and a future for high-T men
-
Kek. Yeah, stay away from my young daughter, older, stable, caring guys! Only young thugs can fuck her.