Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Overprotective daddies at mission to scare nice guys away

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Old meme but is it true?

Her head is gigantic. Wtf. it's like a planet with its own gravitational poll.

I don't get it, the "thug life" glasses and joint should be on the boy, not the roastie. And jfl at that gymcel cuck dad trying to intimidate nice guys but won't do shit when his little princess dresses like a whore and gets railed by the local tyrones and chads. To have his daughter walk around in a shirtless picture of him is also very suspicious if you ask me.

I don't get it, the "thug life" glasses and joint should be on the boy, not the roastie. And jfl at that gymcel cuck dad trying to intimidate nice guys but won't do shit when his little princess dresses like a whore and gets railed by the local tyrones and chads. To let his daughter walk around with a shirtless pic of him is also very suspicious if you ask me.
In Murica single mother is high caste

I don't get it, the "thug life" glasses and joint should be on the boy, not the roastie. And jfl at that gymcel cuck dad trying to intimidate nice guys but won't do shit when his little princess dresses like a whore and gets railed by the local tyrones and chads. To have his daughter walk around in a shirtless picture of him is also very suspicious if you ask me.
It also doesn't even matter how you raise a girl. As soon as she sees a guy with good facial bones or a giga tallfag she's going to have sex with him.

Remember, if you keep the nice guys away, then your daughter is DESTINED to be run trains on by fuck boys and niggers.
JFL, the more protective you are of a daughter the more likely she is to rebel, and even more wildly then if left alone.

The Chad kid who got her pregnant is her brother or something. Don't remember where I heard it from but I know it's true.

Kek. Yeah, stay away from my young daughter, older, stable, caring guys! Only young thugs can fuck her.

Mandatory castration of these "males"

wonder how many dicks she's taken now