Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Overweight chads still slay

97cel

Recruit
★★
I know a man from a rural area in his late 20s/early 30s who is overweight (but not morbidly obese). He has bad hygiene, little money and no fashion sense and does things like farting in public. However, he has a chad facial structure and behaves like a typical chad rather than a non-nt. He was able to get high tier *white trash* stacey that wasn't a landwhale.

but fatcel is still volcel

It's like some people don't understand what chad means.

Wtf would an overweight Chad look like. It's hard to look good when you're encased in a tomb of human fat

Said it before and I shall say it again: Chad could be a caveman and still slay

>over 6 feet fatcels

Attachments

• volcel.jpg
    volcel.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 91
  • volcel2.jpg
    volcel2.jpg
    696.2 KB · Views: 90
Foids are literal bone detectors

Wtf would an overweight Chad look like. It's hard to look good when you're encased in a tomb of human fat
You'd need to be seriously overweight for it to change the chad-ness of your face. Some holes don't care if a guys overweight since they know the children will still end up being chads

Depends on the Chad. there have been many cases of dudes who were fat and sexless but got laid by losing weight

View attachment 217487
@IamJacksBrokenHeart thought ?
aome women find fat chads extremely attractive cause they think that they can defend them better in a fight .
Fat fucks always think nothing can harm them and this aura of Confidence attracts a subcategory of foids .
But remember , you have to have chad genetics .
Then you can literally be as fat as you want a and still slay .
but i dont care .
its over anyway .

overweight chad? what?

I was once friends with a fat Chad who slayed Asian women because that’s what he liked.

Wouldn’t be surprised

this idea ruins my ascention trough weight loss

WTF would an overweight Chad look like?

have seen it. usually the men are not short

>over 6 feet fatcels

I was going to say....I forgot that guy on that Office show was a fat fuck for a while. Then he turned full Chad and got to bang that Hunger Games chick. (Kind of ironic actually haha)

to slay as a "fat guy" you need to have a decent face and be over 6 feet.it's still over if you are fat and SUPAHMAN

I was going to say....I forgot that guy on that Office show was a fat fuck for a while. Then he turned full Chad and got to bang that Hunger Games chick. (Kind of ironic actually haha)
its not the guy from the office, that guy is married to someone else but is still tall and attractive. chris pratt is from parks and rec

I have been saying this for a long time: fat Chads are absolute SLAYERS.

Foids don't care about the fat because:

Foids are literal bone detectors

It's ropefuel for skinnycels and giga-ropefuel for gymcels

Fast forward to 1:40 in the video where the part relevant to this thread begins.

>Overweight
>Chad

its not the guy from the office, that guy is married to someone else but is still tall and attractive. chris pratt is from parks and rec
Right right. Sorry mixed them up. Never cared for either show.