[Blackpill] owning a car is a cope. a bad one. finally sold mine.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
-
owning a car is so fucking OVERATED HERE. i fucking HATE IT.
for example the phaggot here that got in his sig "if you have a car your a volcel" fucking lmao. its such a fucking cope.

maybe it could help if you could drive from the west to SEA, but otherwise? JFL.
you just waste tons of money daily for that shit, maintenance things that got broke insurance etc etc. also all the times i drove high af and cops could catch me and put me in jail.
fuck that shit.
its not worth it. car is just another thing that makes you a slave.
now i can use the bus and trains like a normal phaggot, pay 1/10 of the price and make foids there feel uncomfortable.

selling it was torture all day i got calls from idiots trying to low ball me fuck that shit. i just sold it for the first guy that actually came to see it lol, he came serious with money so i agreed to give him a good price to just end this stupid thing.

OWNING A CAR IS A COPE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. unless you have a foid you can fuck there or at least a gf that you take to places, its worthless.
it was fun smoking weed there and fap at night but thats it and its not worth being a slave for it.
also due to a mistake i was very close 3 weeks ago to make an accident and probaly die

fuck
that
shit

car is cope

Akkadian

Akkadian

Admiral
-
Car is nothing, I know rapefugees fresh off the boat slaying left and right

stravinsky

stravinsky

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
-
JFL what kind of car was it? You need 500+ WHP for it to be really fun, ngl.

Barnacle

Barnacle

Recruit
-
for example the phaggot here that got in his sig "if you have a car your a volcel" fucking lmao. its such a fucking cope.

maybe it could help if you could drive from the west to SEA, but otherwise? JFL.
you just waste tons of money daily for that shit, maintenance things that got broke insurance etc etc. also all the times i drove high af and cops could catch me and put me in jail.
fuck that shit.
now i can use the bus and trains like a normal phaggot, pay 1/10 of the price and make foids there feel uncomfortable.

selling it was torture all day i got calls from idiots trying to low ball me fuck that shit. i just sold it for the first guy that actually came to see it lol, he came serious with money so i agreed to give him a good price to just end this stupid thing.

OWNING A CAR IS A COPE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. unless you have a foid you can fuck there or at least a gf that you take to places, its worthless.
it was fun smoking weed there and fap at night but thats it and its not worth being a slave for it.
also due to a mistake i was very close 3 weeks ago to make an accident and probaly die

fuck
that
shit

car is cope
I am too autistic to even drive.
I would do everything do have a DL at a young age.

Having a car mogs any incel without

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
I am too autistic to even drive.
I would do everything do have a DL at a young age.

Having a car mogs any incel without
Same here. But I have to get used to it. I will practice even further beyond and hit the gym even more brutal until my body collapse.

stravinsky

stravinsky

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
-
car is just another thing that makes you a slave.
How is that exactly? Nothing more slavelike and pathetic than this:
now i can use the bus and trains like a normal phaggot
LMAO, good luck getting anywhere if you do not live in the inner city (low IQ), and having to wait in order to be sharing a space with other loud subhuman parasites.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
Does owing a car really makes you a slave? I would say that not haivng it makes you a slave. You are dependent on public transportation. That really makes you weak and it is absolutely unmanly. You will regret it soonish once you see some 16 year old girl driving a car.

LMAO, good luck getting anywhere if you do not live in the inner city (low IQ), and having to wait in order to be sharing a space with other loud subhuman parasites.
Ohh, that is me.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

(-_-)ㄱ
-
Yeah, traffic is so FUCKING STRESSFUL, I have to drive every single day to my wagie cagie.

I hate it.

tujavie

tujavie

Recruit
-
Does owing a car really makes you a slave? I would say that not haivng it makes you a slave. You are dependent on public transportation. That really makes you weak and it is absolutely unmanly. You will regret it soonish once you see some 16 year old girl driving a car.

Ohh, that is me.
Do you need to drive stick there to pass the exam? If not, why is it so difficult wth.

AlwaysLawRoute

AlwaysLawRoute

No showers, no haircuts,no personality
-
Why the fuck do I want a car when I never go anywhere.

lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

do the right CHOice --- bitches love Sosa
-
Car is nothing, I know rapefugees fresh off the boat slaying left and right
why does this happen in europe? most of them are incel tier faced arabs (like hamudi) and somalians. Also they usually are average height or otherwise not taller than europeans

Akkadian

Akkadian

Admiral
-
why does this happen in europe? most of them are incel tier faced arabs (like hamudi) and somalians. Also they usually are average height or otherwise not taller than europeans
On the other hand some are chaddams, chadullahs and chaddafis

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
In some areas, a car is completely superfluous. In others, it's a necessity for functional life. There's no overarching rule.

ElliotRodgerGod

ElliotRodgerGod

I have a nice car, a BMW.
-
My nice car, my BMW, is a great cope for me. I guess it depends on person to person.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
Having a car in a city like Amsterdam is very useless

inceldaygamer_

inceldaygamer_

Recruit
-

fuck that shit.

fuck
that
shit

car is cope
Try telling that to a certain German guy on here:rolleyes:

I'm of the opinion that if foids don't like you for just YOU, without flashing any cash or assets, they don't like you PERIOD.

Trying to lure foids with expensive trappings is a fool's errand and will only result in misery.

I've tried explaining this to him but he seems too dumb to understand.

The only reason I had a car was because I was an ENTHUSIAST of cars, it had nothing to do with foids, like that German guy keeps suggesting will help.

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
Elliot Roger had a car, was rich and mogged the shit out of everyone in this forum combined and he never slayed. What chance does subhuman/ugly guys with a car have with foids? Anyone who thinks you're a volcel for owning a car should be shot in the head.

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Recruit
-
Elliot Roger had a car, was rich and mogged the shit out of everyone in this forum combined and he never slayed. What chance does subhuman/ugly guys with a car have with foids? Anyone who thinks you're a volcel for owning a car should be shot in the head.
This, jfl if you think they care about cars in 2019
jawline
hunter eyes
dark triad
thats all

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
I think I never will have a car because I'm poor as fuck. And having a car is expensive. I only would have one if is for getting a job, even the driven practices are expensive and depends of the skills of the person.

Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade

Captain
-
Do you need to drive stick there to pass the exam? If not, why is it so difficult wth.
High standards are why it's so difficult. Driving manual is piss easy but in the test (uk) you can get up to 15 minor faults and pass but if you continue to make the same errors a few time it turns into a major and you've failed. If the instructor has to intervene at any point - it's a major and you've failed. Anything that results in other road users actually avoid you is a fail. An example on one of my test - pulled in behind a parked car, stalled it pulling out again. Car behind me had to slow down when approaching me - fail. If he had slowly approached me rather than just stopping when behind me it would be a minor rather than a major. It's that fuckin easy to fail.

CelticTruecel

CelticTruecel

Officer
-
I live in Irish countryside, buses don't even go through my area, a car is a necessity as country boy

No1stupid

No1stupid

sleep-deprived insomniacel
-
Wagies need cars, it’s a bitch to get around without them. I know a povertycel who walks an hour to Walmart everyday, alongside the fucking highway where he is seen and mocked.

Imagine having to experience a walk of shame (in public) before getting shouted at by managers and trailer trash customers while making pennies. You would rope within a week

HoustonOilers

HoustonOilers

Recruit
-

fuck that shit.

fuck
that
shit

car is cope
idk it makes transportation easier than waiting on a schedule imo

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
My nice car, my BMW, is a great cope for me. I guess it depends on person to person.
I envy you.

Try telling that to a certain German guy on here:rolleyes:

I'm of the opinion that if foids don't like you for just YOU, without flashing any cash or assets, they don't like you PERIOD.

Trying to lure foids with expensive trappings is a fool's errand and will only result in misery.

I've tried explaining this to him but he seems too dumb to understand.
The thing is you cannot read. You are actually too dumb for it. Nobody claimed that to begin with. You did not explained anything at all because it has nothing to do with the actual issue. It is about being mogged not about showing your driver licence around to some females. Why do people here do not get this?

ElliotRodgerGod

ElliotRodgerGod

I have a nice car, a BMW.
-
I envy you.

The thing is you cannot read. You are actually too dumb for it. Nobody claimed that to begin with. You did not explained anything at all because it has nothing to do with the actual issue. It is about being mogged not about showing your driver licence around to some females. Why do people here do not get this?
We all must bmwmaxx like Saint Elliot

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
If you don’t have a car where I live, you can’t go anywhere. We don’t even have a bus service besides one shuttle that a local business runs to pick up their employees. I drive over 20 miles just to go to work.

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

Boomer Killer
-
I mog you now because I own a car and have a driver's license. Mogs you tbh.

@LastGerman

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

Boomer Killer
-
Yes it really moggs me. But why ''now''? Did you bought it quite recently?
Yes, now I can cope like Elliot Rodgers and drive around with music blaring out of my speakers. Hurry up and get license bro. Come to burgerland and race me tbh.

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
-
Here a car is completely necessary. Unless you wanna take 3 different busses to work and waste 2 hours+ comuting each day while sitting next to homeless that reek of fermented piss

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
Yes, now I can cope like Elliot Rodgers and drive around with music blaring out of my speakers.
That sounds so tranquil. What car is it? A BMW? I would listen Adolf hitler speeches in my car, loudly.

Hurry up and get license bro. Come to burgerland and race me tbh.
I am working on that one, I will make an appointment for some driving lessons. Someitmes I really wish I was born in the USA.

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
Man I fucking despise cars. Why is it that back in the 1950s and 60s a jobless teenager could own a muscle car but these days it costs half your fucking net salary just to maintain a piece of shit Hyundai. Fucking taxes coming out your arse and every month a new garage bill for some gay shit you don’t even need.

Fuck cars, fuck taxes, fuck foids, and fuck boomers.

Darth Incel

Darth Incel

God Tier LDAR
-
I use my sister's car. I get drunk while driving really fast hoping to get in to a bad crash and die.

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath
-

fuck that shit.

fuck
that
shit

car is cope
Yeah brother! I know the feels!

I had cars and trucks b4 and if they ain't making you money, they are losing your money.

Cheaper to ride a motorized bicycle! It's not like i go anywhere anyway!

freakinasuit

freakinasuit

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
yeah, with insurance, rego then maintenance and fuel its not worth it

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
LOL a car won't solve your inceldom. If anything, she'll just use you for free rides.

Tallcel

Tallcel

Officer
-

fuck that shit.

fuck
that
shit

car is cope
Live in a big metro and take the bus and train. Cars are a liability