Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill owning a car is a cope. a bad one. finally sold mine.

owning a car is so fucking OVERATED HERE. i fucking HATE IT.
for example the phaggot here that got in his sig "if you have a car your a volcel" fucking lmao. its such a fucking cope.

maybe it could help if you could drive from the west to SEA, but otherwise? JFL.
you just waste tons of money daily for that shit, maintenance things that got broke insurance etc etc. also all the times i drove high af and cops could catch me and put me in jail.
fuck that shit.
its not worth it. car is just another thing that makes you a slave.
now i can use the bus and trains like a normal phaggot, pay 1/10 of the price and make foids there feel uncomfortable.

selling it was torture all day i got calls from idiots trying to low ball me fuck that shit. i just sold it for the first guy that actually came to see it lol, he came serious with money so i agreed to give him a good price to just end this stupid thing.

OWNING A CAR IS A COPE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. unless you have a foid you can fuck there or at least a gf that you take to places, its worthless.
it was fun smoking weed there and fap at night but thats it and its not worth being a slave for it.
also due to a mistake i was very close 3 weeks ago to make an accident and probaly die

fuck
that
shit

car is cope
Live in a big metro and take the bus and train. Cars are a liability