Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel owning a dog is life-fuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
doggo pet doggo good doggo loves you
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I liked the dog I once had. I've thought about getting another one but I shouldn't because I will kill myself on a specific date later this year.

The only bitch I desire is one that wears a leach and eats dog food. I gave my dog real good human food sometimes btw.

I liked the dog I once had. I've thought about getting another one but I shouldn't because I will kill myself on a specific date later this year.

The only bitch I desire is one that wears a leach and eats dog food. I gave my dog real good human food sometimes btw.
why kill ur self bro? just copemaxx, hookermaxx get youur chemicals in your brain high and druggmaxx

why kill ur self bro?

I feel old and I no longer have a future. I've lived so long and my mind is aged and broken down.
I'm only 24 but I'm quite broken down mentally. The life I live would be depressive and unworthy according to the standard of the average normie. This forum is full of the mentality that is is understandable if not better to kill yourself than living a painful life as a burden with survivors guilt. Said view is also that of a smart moral man, the male mind at its end after contemplation.

just copemaxx,

I've eaten everything I want to have eaten before I die and so on. I've tried do do so to become finished with everything withing my power that I want to have done before I die. No cope justifies me living longer than the date I've determined for my death. It is as if copes are unfulfilling like to most repeated infantile entertainment which is the mentality to have as one should not live to please oneself without concern for the world but live for the sake of the world including oneself, being dead and forgotten after some time anyway. Pointless copes in a life without understandable goals do not justify the uncontributing life of suffering and over-ness that I would have.

hookermaxx

I did it 3 years ago, before I declared volceldom for life. I'm finished but I couldn't be if I hadn't had sex. It's as if someone becomes a vegan after trying all the meat dishes in the world. I've tried to get things I want to have done with before I die done. It's a bit of an accomplishment to have become finished. To live is to serve and just like a gentleman wants to leave debt free, I want to die in a certain way having finished the experience I see fit for my life as well as having certain things accomplished and done. I would then be in the same satage as the debt free man. The world is eternally imperfect but I cannot carry the weight of it on my shoulders. I'm a bit of an outcast with below average power and I leave the world to those who can and want to live in it. The world would be better without the possibility of life though.

get youur chemicals in your brain high and druggmaxx

To live is to serve. My mind is broken down already; I don't want to hurt it further. I'm the type who strives for health and purity in mind and soul; it would not be natural for me to do so and I would regret having it done. I've finished everything I want to experience myself except for returning to my beloved home nation, experimenting on my body, dying where and how I want and leaving selected letters and goodbye posts for the living.

Like Schopenhauer wrote, unless you break cycles of desire and fulfilment, to live is to suffer. One should, due to morals and as according to male thought given enough ageing and time, not live for oneself alone but for the whole world. While men can become monks out of unworthy reasons, that I think many monks do, if a man who has finished the (metaphorical) cycle of rebirth and realised that the Earth is a compost and crematorium of, with realistic expectations, unextinguishable suffering and wants to leave, he does that which is natural for a man which such inclinations. It is not only to die but in a way to fulfil meaning in a seemingly meaningless world. It is not only to follow the moral and rational nature of ones, as such men will keep being born and rise from the masses, immortal cast but, in a way, to perform the fulfilment of existence itself.

There are different types and archetypes of humans that should act and be treated accordingly. The type you appear to be of and assume I am also of may indulge in distractive pointless pleasures of the body; It may be a cope, in which case I do follow your advice, but I am as if reborn a multitude of times, finished as you may be finished enjoying fart jokes during all hours to spare without the inclination to return to such an unworthy infantile stage of development.

A man who finds himself bound by honour to repay debt to the point of debt may give everything in his mandate and power to do so, being relieved when it is repayed and he may finally live in peace or die. In such a way, I have sought to finish that which I want to have finished, do what I want to have done and I will at a selected date of this year be finished acting and contemplating, ready to finally die at my own hands after making a goodbye post here and performing selected experiments on my own body such as biting off fingers and test some boundries.
I've lived, shared my thoughts and craft and this is what a person of my type and situation would do. I'm going to die anyway and I want it to be done in the best time, way and surrounding. It is something that comes easy, that I, akin to the lack of debt in - and justification for the universe, can have without strife. I'm in the stage of someone who has strived to make himself unnecessary for the necessities of the world and succeed, being in the same stage as the debt free man of honour.

I'm totally serious and I have contemplated committing suicide for the last half of my life. I've given the issue some serious thought.
I've given your post the seriosity I think the issue requires. You may try to make me change my way but I'd much rather converse about subjects such as the ones I've posted about. I think I made some big brained posts on the 17th this month.

My dog was, like OP implied, a really good cope though.Sending positive vibes.

Last edited:
I once took a friend's golden retriever out for a walk, foids came to him to pet him and talked about how beautiful he was. I wanted to hang myself that day.

My childhood dog was my only true friend I ever had.

My dog is very nice to me

I put cooked eggs in my doogs foodbowl.

I feel old and I no longer have a future. I've lived so long and my mind is aged and broken down.
I'm only 24 but I'm quite broken down mentally. The life I live would be depressive and unworthy according to the standard of the average normie. This forum is full of the mentality that is is understandable if not better to kill yourself than living a painful life as a burden with survivors guilt. Said view is also that of a smart moral man, the male mind at its end after contemplation.

I've eaten everything I want to have eaten before I die and so on. I've tried do do so to become finished with everything withing my power that I want to have done before I die. No cope justifies me living longer than the date I've determined for my death. It is as if copes are unfulfilling like to most repeated infantile entertainment which is the mentality to have as one should not live to please oneself without concern for the world but live for the sake of the world including oneself, being dead and forgotten after some time anyway. Pointless copes in a life without understandable goals do not justify the uncontributing life of suffering and over-ness that I would have.

I did it 3 years ago, before I declared volceldom for life. I'm finished but I couldn't be if I hadn't had sex. It's as if someone becomes a vegan after trying all the meat dishes in the world. I've tried to get things I want to have done with before I die done. It's a bit of an accomplishment to have become finished. To live is to serve and just like a gentleman wants to leave debt free, I want to die in a certain way having finished the experience I see fit for my life as well as having certain things accomplished and done. I would then be in the same satage as the debt free man. The world is eternally imperfect but I cannot carry the weight of it on my shoulders. I'm a bit of an outcast with below average power and I leave the world to those who can and want to live in it. The world would be better without the possibility of life though.

To live is to serve. My mind is broken down already; I don't want to hurt it further. I'm the type who strives for health and purity in mind and soul; it would not be natural for me to do so and I would regret having it done. I've finished everything I want to experience myself except for returning to my beloved home nation, experimenting on my body, dying where and how I want and leaving selected letters and goodbye posts for the living.

Like Schopenhauer wrote, unless you break cycles of desire and fulfilment, to live is to suffer. One should, due to morals and as according to male thought given enough ageing and time, not live for oneself alone but for the whole world. While men can become monks out of unworthy reasons, that I think many monks do, if a man who has finished the (metaphorical) cycle of rebirth and realised that the Earth is a compost and crematorium of, with realistic expectations, unextinguishable suffering and wants to leave, he does that which is natural for a man which such inclinations. It is not only to die but in a way to fulfil meaning in a seemingly meaningless world. It is not only to follow the moral and rational nature of ones, as such men will keep being born and rise from the masses, immortal cast but, in a way, to perform the fulfilment of existence itself.

There are different types and archetypes of humans that should act and be treated accordingly. The type you appear to be of and assume I am also of may indulge in distractive pointless pleasures of the body; It may be a cope, in which case I do follow your advice, but I am as if reborn a multitude of times, finished as you may be finished enjoying fart jokes during all hours to spare without the inclination to return to such an unworthy infantile stage of development.

A man who finds himself bound by honour to repay debt to the point of debt may give everything in his mandate and power to do so, being relieved when it is repayed and he may finally live in peace or die. In such a way, I have sought to finish that which I want to have finished, do what I want to have done and I will at a selected date of this year be finished acting and contemplating, ready to finally die at my own hands after making a goodbye post here and performing selected experiments on my own body such as biting off fingers and test some boundries.
I've lived, shared my thoughts and craft and this is what a person of my type and situation would do. I'm going to die anyway and I want it to be done in the best time, way and surrounding. It is something that comes easy, that I, akin to the lack of debt in - and justification for the universe, can have without strife. I'm in the stage of someone who has strived to make himself unnecessary for the necessities of the world and succeed, being in the same stage as the debt free man of honour.

I'm totally serious and I have contemplated committing suicide for the last half of my life. I've given the issue some serious thought.
I've given your post the seriosity I think the issue requires. You may try to make me change my way but I'd much rather converse about subjects such as the ones I've posted about. I think I made some big brained posts on the 17th this month.

My dog was, like OP implied, a really good cope though.Sending positive vibes.
If you really do sui you should do it in public for maximum chaos and mayhem tbh

breeded to perfection, too bad we are not