Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Oxymoron] Female "comedians"

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-

View: https://twitter.com/showmetheyamz/status/1339989968408592385?s=20

If you dont want to laugh for 1:38 straight I've got a video for you.

I try to stay as far away from degenerate females like this, but once in awhile I'm morbidly curious as to what these disgusting things do and talk about, to no surprise the shit she tweets is just that, shit. Nothing of substance said, heard or thought about. Same old cookie cutter mold right here, even if you did ascend by some miracle how would you even interact with something like that? I know that thing and I have literally nothing in common, what have they done to this world where THAT is gonna be in charge one day? God help us all.

Last edited:
Was this meant for Lounge?

Was this meant for Lounge?
I mean it is a bit blackpilled because of the fact simps still laugh at her for the virtue of being woman, not even good looking(im assuming she has fakeup).

this is just embarrassing

Just highlighting that women are not funny, and the one's that try to be always have 90% of their "jokes" be about sex..

Yeah, but is it really an Inceldom issue?

THAT was funny!
Because i didn't watch it!

THAT is why.

Not 1 seconds

Lmao you can tell everyone is forcing their laughter. Holy shit it's so awkward. Not one genuine laugh.

Women can't be funny.

I watched all of it and I noticed all the time I was anticipating a joke that never came.

Well except herself.

Foids can't be funny, I can't even think of one funny female comedian. All they do is make jokes about why feminism is good, how they are oppressed, and about why men and capitalism is bad.
Watching Female Comedians Until I Laugh (Edited) | Watching Until I Laugh |  Know Your Meme

They're truly only useful as cum depository.

this is worse than Arthur Fleck's set in the Joker film

9/10 posts in ID are just highlighting character flaws in women.

That's true, and maybe that's a problem. We aren't sticking to actual Inceldom Discussion, we're just using it to talk about stuff we don't like.

The fact that foid comedians are so terrible and cringeworthy is funny itself.

Lmao you can tell everyone is forcing their laughter. Holy shit it's so awkward. Not one genuine laugh.

Women can't be funny.
Agreed. I didn’t even smirk. Fuck that was awful. This is why men to to stop catering to women, because then they think they are “the shit” and ruin things like comedy and video games.
This is the first vid that popped up when I typed in “female comedian”

View: https://youtu.be/d2K-dBhwS1k

6 and a half min video and I didn’t laugh once. How utterly trash, how does she get paid for that? For having a wet usable hole?

Last edited:
Ridiculous how every female standup is just a bunch of political statements with a soymaxxed audience who attended (and laughs) only to virtue signal about how progressive they are.

I dont even have to watch to know they will talk about their vaginas, shaming ugly and short guys, and reddit tier political statements.

The funny thing is those are the dudes those same 'foids actually date.

How utterly trash, how does she get paid for that? For having a wet usable hole?
And that is unironically one of the "best" female comedians there are. The Kevin Durant of Female Comedians cant even make someone crack a smile.