Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Pakistani women White men, WTF Islam!!

Her looksmatch roped in mumbai 15 years ago

muh forbidden love

"DAE find it unique I'm open about my passion for white guys and how I look down on ethnic males? XD"
No you are just like everyone else don't kid yourself.

Jbw strikes yet again

Her dad is a cuck for allowing this to occur.

muh forbidden love

"DAE find it unique I'm open about my passion for white guys and how I look down on ethnic males? XD"
All ethnic foids wish they could fuck white men.

muh forbidden love

Jfl i hate when they imply that they are some kind of revolutionary for being like every foid

Jfl i hate when they imply that they are some kind of revolutionary for being like every foid
The foids that don't realize they aren't going against the grain but actually taking the easy way out to acceptance by shitting on ethnic males and think it's empowering are delusional and possess no self awareness.

The foids that don't realize they aren't going against the grain but actually taking the easy way out to acceptance by shitting on ethnic males and think it's empowering are delusional and possess no self awareness.
Tehee i'm so diferent i'm gonna have mixed children

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Racepilled again.:kys:
@gymletethnicel @Neggr @tehgymcel420 @RREEEEEEEEE

JFL , she is ugly AF .
JFL , that soy normie just dumped his superior lineage of genes into a shithole .
JFL , at the future incel child .
JFL , at how desperate normies are .
JFL , a the standard of that normies .
JFL , at how narcissistic white women are that her looks match doesn't have a chance with her .
JFL ,at that paki whore happiness because of the white normies .
JFL , at how ashamed nrown people of their skin .
JFL , at the parents of the paki whore .
JFL , at her looksmatch rotting in some shit whole masturbating to a stone .

Racepilled again.:kys:
@gymletethnicel @Neggr @tehgymcel420 @RREEEEEEEEE
First of all, thanks for tagging. Second of all, this is very brutal to see considering turkish women are even worse :feelskek:

Every brown woman secretly wants to date or marry a white man, but they want it to be socially acceptable so they will often try to make him convert to Islam first.

All the brown Muslim simps swallow that shit like hotcakes because he's a new convert.

Most Muslim guys are cucked tbh.

@RREEEEEEEEE overload.

She is now liberated and free of chains, she is free to fly away on white cock.

Every brown woman secretly wants to date or marry a white man, but they want it to be socially acceptable so they will often try to make him convert to Islam first.

All the brown Muslim simps swallow that shit like hotcakes because he's a new convert.

truth

muh forbidden love

Jfl reminds me of the "lesbian" foid i saw who admitted to having a "type" of guy she liked then just described a Chad (tall, light eyes etc :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:) women are a fucking meme

Her looksmatchs dead cold body is floating face down the Ganges River

They care more about the religion propogading. In fact, this is a tactic used by Muslims a for a while, tell some influential or attractive man his daughter is into him, but that he needs to convert to Islam.

If you are a "white" man like you say, why on earth is this "SuicideFuel" and "WTF Islam!!"?

Why on earth would an European man defend the current unfair system where the invader men are free to date European women while European men are forbidden to date or even shake hands with Middle Eastern and North African women?

I can safely say that you are a piece of shit, @IncelCream

Your cherry-picking is against the rules also. I don't know a single one couple where the man is a non-muslim European man and the woman a muslim, but I know plenty of couples that are the opposite, including a few in my apartment building.

BTW, their skin colour are THE SAME. ALSO THEIR HAIR COLOUR IS THE SAME. AND STILL PEOPLE SAY THAT THE OTHER IS WHITE AND THE OTHER IS NOT WHITE.

Last edited:
If you are a "white" man like you say, why on earth is this "SuicideFuel" and "WTF Islam!!"?

Why on earth would an European man defend the current unfair system where the invader men are free to date European women while European men are forbidden to date or even shake hands with Middle Eastern and North African women?

I can safely say that you are a piece of shit, @IncelCream

Your cherry-picking is against the rules also. I don't know a single one couple where the man is a non-muslim European man and the woman a muslim, but I know plenty of couples that are the opposite, including a few in my apartment building.

BTW, their skin colour are THE SAME. ALSO THEIR HAIR COLOUR IS THE SAME. AND STILL PEOPLE SAY THAT THE OTHER IS WHITE AND THE OTHER IS NOT WHITE.
The same way I dont like WMAF relationships,

when they procreate they create incels, also Im not cherry picking, I posted about blacks asian ect
She loves the green card.
both native Canadians
The same way I dont like WMAF relationships,

when they procreate they create incels, also Im not cherry picking, I posted about blacks asian ect

both native Canadians
theres a YouTube channel of a Half Curry Half White guy who is incel, I will try find him, but Mixed South Asian and white can produce Incels, like hapas, but sometime they produce chads like that one direction guy

That guy looks hapa to me tbh

"Muh pure innocent Muslim girl", "Muh Islam", "Muh traditional conservative values!"

Once again i am not suprised