Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel pal recently always comes over 1 or twice a week bc i dont come to him , this shit gets annoying

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★
he rings nmy mother opens and.
then we have mundane talk and he goes, this guy man if i come down i come down and if not not, fucking annoyance man, he cant even call and is to cucked to use whatsapp bc " my data isnt safe " , that guy is so bluepill man, he is a good childhood pal but its getting annoying i swear

Last edited:
I don't use cucksup too. Cuckbook use this shit.

Even if it's annoying for you, be happy someone comes over and cares for you. Just try to tell him you need some space now.

Even if it's annoying for you, be happy someone comes over and cares for you. Just try to tell him you need some space now.

this sounds so cringy, guess i go to him asap so he stops

What is he even talking about? Is he a bored incel too?
well 23 at moms basement
never saw a gf ever
animu fan gamer
denies hentai and the wireder shit
guess hes incel but he dosnt know terms he has just superior height but trash face

he comes over talks about anime or his recent games etc and thats it, cant have deep convos with wanna be normies
maybe he lerns it himself then

well 23 at moms basement
never saw a gf ever
animu fan gamer
denies hentai and the wireder shit
guess hes incel but he dosnt know terms he has just superior height but trash face

he comes over talks about anime or his recent games etc and thats it, cant have deep convos with wanna be normies
maybe he lerns it himself then
Understandable. Nothing worse than boring talks with a normcore that repeat again and again.

You should spend some time outside so we won't be able to bother you when he comes over to your house :^)

jesus christ you're a massive faggot

You could try telling him about broader stuff, other things to think about, like Inceldom, plus other words like Normies. I dont know if you have ever done any reading about this sort of stuff ... Enlightening people ....Timothy Leary was a writer and when he died he had his own cremated ashes fired into space because he reckoned he was an ExoTerrestrial ... he talked about human psychological development and what people can handle thinking about and what they cannot handle thinking about. This is that sort of territory.

If you try to expand your friends Awareness ONE OF TWO THINGS is going to happen .... Either He will reject what you are saying and reject you and then he won't visit you anymore .... Or he takes on-board some extra ways of thinking and you will both have something more interesting to talk about. Is that right?

You could try telling him about broader stuff, other things to think about, like Inceldom, plus other words like Normies. I dont know if you have ever done any reading about this sort of stuff ... Enlightening people ....Timothy Leary was a writer and when he died he had his own cremated ashes fired into space because he reckoned he was an ExoTerrestrial ... he talked about human psychological development and what people can handle thinking about and what they cannot handle thinking about. This is that sort of territory.

If you try to expand your friends Awareness ONE OF TWO THINGS is going to happen .... Either He will reject what you are saying and reject you and then he won't visit you anymore .... Or he takes on-board some extra ways of thinking and you will both have something more interesting to talk about. Is that right?

dont bother waking peps up to the red/lbackpill, they should lern it thereselfs or fail, after they did i may lern them
jesus christ you're a massive faggot

triggered much?

dont bother waking peps up to the red/lbackpill, they should lern it thereselfs or fail, after they did i may lern them

triggered much?

Yeah its not possible to wake people up. This is a big problem. Like the Cuckservatives. Its just too far gone. Back to the topic .... soon I guess there will be no-one calling round . as you get older . all the old friends fall off . stop calling .Still I'd tell him all about INCELS , and Chads and everything . If it were me .

blackpill the shit out of him, save your friend.