Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Palestinian sheikh: western women have sex with dogs and donkey

My country's so cucked

We’re these foids sentenced to death? If so, based

no lies
but dont sands fuck donkeys too?

>using Israeli propaganda and pretending it's based

SMFH at you.

media_EoKiJsrXcAARBAm.jpg
All diasporas are like this.

Arabs just need to take over already. Too bad they don’t have military power so they have to use a slower technique where they infiltrate abs make tons of babies in host country

Lmao Memri TV is like the base of base and the meme of memes. I’ve watched some discussions there and it’s pretty amazing ngl. Hosts let guests fight, there is no censorship, no lgbtards, no foidcucks and everyone hates the Juice.

Arabs just need to take over already. Too bad they don’t have military power so they have to use a slower technique where they infiltrate abs make tons of babies in host country
and, after that, KABOOM

Over for whitewomenfuckingdogcels.

Incredibly based. Now wait for the white "cels" to come defend muh queenz. they always do

Its no wonder this religion is taking over the world, day by day.. it speaks the truth. A lie only lasts so long, granted normies lies last longer than you can imagine, but eventually reality wins out and the normie feels the consequences for believing in a lie.

Babs and ACE
BabsLez

foids fuck dogs and are heteroflexible, this is not breaking news, why yet another thread about it?

only thing worse than dogpill is getting griffin-mogged TBH

Griffin

Last edited:
nuke the west and the countries like south korea, japan, thailand and more countries that are heavily influenced by western filths.

Your IQ is showing here. Retard, don't quote my messages when you don't understand.

Do you want me to say bad things about you too? Are all murtadcucks this low IQ?
Calling people cucks when you have "hot Berber sex 240p download" on your profile. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
It use to be Punjabi sex before:feelskek:

Last edited:
Calling people cuck said when you have "hot Berber sex 240p download" on your profile. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Typical Turkroach not understanding a joke.

Low IQ
Memri TV has accurate translations

It's Israeli propaganda in that it cherry picks these fringe Muslim figures to show Westerners how backwards and retarded Muslims are, of course in this clown world, they speak some sense. I think MEMRI is part of the "counter-jihad" movement.

@NoMoreHope An old article I made about people in arab countries finding out about white women and the dogpill.

@NoMoreHope An old article I made about people in arab countries finding out about white women and the dogpill.

Dog smv > Chaddam smv

This is all true and based, but Memri TV is owned by a former high-ranking IDF officer who's probably Mossad at the time of the station's creation.