[Story] Panicked roastie ran up to me for physical protection the other day, and I denied her.

f1rem0th

f1rem0th

Veteran
-
So I'm an ogrecel and very big (plus a little fat) and I've been told I look extremely intimidating by other incels. I'm physically large and tall and have a big frame and an extremely low trust face (think something like a low inhib ugly gangster)

Some roastie walked up to me and she was visibly shaken, some guy was following after her swearing at her (she probably deserved it) and she comes up to me and yells at him "this is my boyfriend, go away or he'll kick your ass!" and she looks at me like "help me" so the fucking guy is looking at me and I tell him "nah I don't know this woman, she is lying, this is none of my business" and I walk away.

You should have seen the look on this roasties face after I didn't throw my life away to defend her (we damn know I'd get nothing in return). And not going to lie, this guy was visibly shook after looking at me and I could have easily intimidated him without having to fight him- but after how badly roasties have treated me my whole life, I would not even give them this one thing.

No idea what happened next, and I don't give a fuck. Roastie isn't entitled to my protection if I'm not entitled to sex with her.

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Perma Failure
-
Where did this happen? Can you be more specific about the situation.

Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

28 y/o KHHV (it never vegan)
-
If this really happened I am proud of you for having the ability to think rationally amidst the raging storm of life.

You could have been injured if he had a weapon. No one is entitled to anything, why did that woman naturally feel entitled to your protection, I'm genuinely confused about this part.

Last edited:
LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
Some roastie walked up to me and she was visibly shaken, some guy was following after her swearing at her (she probably deserved it) and she comes up to me and yells at him "this is my boyfriend, go away or he'll kick your ass!" and she looks at me like "help me" so the fucking guy is looking at me and I tell him "nah I don't know this woman, she is lying, this is none of my business" and I walk away.

You should have seen the look on this roasties face after I didn't throw my life away to defend her
YES! YES! YES! Well done. I wish I would have witnessed it with my own eyes.

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

High inhib
-
Hopefully he raped her afterwards

f1rem0th

f1rem0th

Veteran
-
Where did this happen? Can you be more specific about the situation.
Went to a restaurant late evening (eating out is one of my copes) and it happened on my way back (walking) in a city area

mybodyisrotting

mybodyisrotting

Rotting corpse
-
I do not believe that anything happens in real life

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

High inhib
-
Went to a restaurant late evening (eating out is one of my copes) and it happened on my way back (walking) in a city area
Do you know what happened after you left? Did the guy continue following her?

Saung-Hui Cho

Saung-Hui Cho

Officer
-
I was in Old Navy one time and the noodlewhore working there confronted some black dudes (I’m not sure why), and they started yelling at her. She looked right at me like I was going to help her in some way.

Bitch I’m not going to get involved. Those dudes probably would have jumped me and fucked me up.

f1rem0th

f1rem0th

Veteran
-
Do you know what happened after you left? Did the guy continue following her?
No idea and dont care
I was in Old Navy one time and the noodlewhore working there confronted some black dudes (I’m not sure why,) and they started yelling at her. She looked right at me like I was going to help her in some way.

Bitch I’m not going to get involved. Those dudes probably would have jumped me and fucked me up.
If you're a noodle she probably expected you to get beat down by that gang of black guys so she could then gang bang them and fantasize about that sex for the rest of her life

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

GameMaxxGymCel
-
LifeFuel tbh, yur tax dollars already go to the Popos and 95% of what these cucks do is protect foids and the problems they causes,
everytime I turned on the news its some single mom that got her bastard children beat up, raped, killed by her darktriadmaxx boyfriend.
as a man in this society, dont mess up, if you get in anykind of trouble , no one is going to help you.

Incline

Incline

22/White - Enduring my misery
-
I was in Old Navy one time and the noodlewhore working there confronted some black dudes (I’m not sure why), and they started yelling at her. She looked right at me like I was going to help her in some way.

Lol I had the same situation in the hospital some guy I was with started talking shit and they wanted to call security on him and the fucking foid doctor looked at me like she wanted my help with him I'm like bitch I ain't helping you.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

Commander
-
Oh come on man. Seriously? This is a fucking brag.

Speedloader

Speedloader

I want to burp
-
She isn’t entitled to anything

M

Matt00000007

Recruit
-
You should have seen the look on this roasties face after I didn't throw my life away to defend her (we damn know I'd get nothing in return). And not going to lie, this guy was visibly shook after looking at me and I could have easily intimidated him without having to fight him
To throw your life away to defend her come on dude that line is so stupid, especially because after that you wrote that he was intimidated.

Sans

Sans

Judging Roasties For Their Sins
-
Ha. Based. She ain't entitled to shit.

f1rem0th

f1rem0th

Veteran
-
To throw your life away to defend her come on dude that line is so stupid, especially because after that you wrote that he was intimidated.
Get off my forum FAKECEL normie scum! Reported for being a cuck whiteknight.

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
So I'm an ogrecel and very big (plus a little fat) and I've been told I look extremely intimidating by other incels. I'm physically large and tall and have a big frame and an extremely low trust face (think something like a low inhib ugly gangster)

You should have seen the look on this roasties face after I didn't throw my life away to defend her (we damn know I'd get nothing in return). And not going to lie, this guy was visibly shook after looking at me and I could have easily intimidated him without having to fight him- but after how badly roasties have treated me my whole life, I would not even give them this one thing.

No idea what happened next, and I don't give a fuck. Roastie isn't entitled to my protection if I'm not entitled to sex with her.
Dude I never seen you around this forum before, but I'll say this. You're fucking Based Man! We're not entitled to foids pussies, so they're not entitled to our help. Gender equality is a bitch! You did well man, you did extremely well.

M

Matt00000007

Recruit
-
Get off my forum FAKECEL normie scum! Reported for being a cuck whiteknight.
Dude you're the one who's talking bullshit, this has nothing to do with whiteknighting, fuck that bitch, it's your story that's fake obviously you've never been in a fight and you shat your pants and froze when that happened.

PectusManletScarCel

PectusManletScarCel

Enslaved subhuman
-
This is why ogrecel is the best type to be

f1rem0th

f1rem0th

Veteran
-
Dude you're the one who's talking bullshit, this has nothing to do with whiteknighting, fuck that bitch, it's your story that's fake obviously you've never been in a fight and you shat your pants and froze when that happened.
Just waiting for you to get banned. Clearly you are a fakecel infiltrator trying to shame incels into protecting women.

The point is that foid is not entitled to my protection.

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

-
Also forgot to mention, this thread reminds of some of the videos Tim Pool made about men refusing to help women and children. Like when two women got assaulted by one man and when homeless men refused to help women being harrassed on the streets and the list goes on. Guys like the OP is giving the middle finger to feminism and women as a whole.

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Luminary
-

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-
If this is true and not a LARP, this is an amazing story, lifefuel :feelsokman:

f1rem0th

f1rem0th

Veteran
-
Also forgot to mention, this thread reminds of some of the videos Tim Pool made about men refusing to help women and children. Like when two women got assaulted by one man and when homeless men refused to help women being harrassed on the streets and the list goes on. Guys like the OP is giving the middle finger to feminism and women as a whole.
Exactly this! Men need to show women they're not entitled to our services (protection, food, transportation, medicine, etc) that comes with having a society if they're going to stop giving us their only worth (sex) and only give it to Chad.

M

Matt00000007

Recruit
-
Just waiting for you to get banned. Clearly you are a fakecel infiltrator trying to shame incels into protecting women.

The point is that foid is not entitled to my protection.

I can kick your soylent IT ass, I did MMA for 5 years.
Clearly you've never been in a fight and I hurt your feelings so now you're trying to find an excuse lol.

GetFucked

GetFucked

Gruntcel
-
You did good man, women think they're entitled to every man's protection, and they love seeing men fight for them. A fight between two adult males can easily turn into a life/death situation. Ignore the dumbass white knight

Last edited:
Saung-Hui Cho

Saung-Hui Cho

Officer
-
Cops get paid good money to do that shit, with benefits and pension etc.

Funny how cucks will white knight for their orbiters and get nothing in return.

I was chatting with some classmates in the computer lab, and this foid kept looking over at us because she was annoyed. Of course the stupid bitch needed complete silence so she could drool over chad’s pics.

So of course this white knight cuck stepped in and told us to be quiet. Bro she’s not gonna fuck you b/c you white knighted for her in the lame-ass computer lab.

f1rem0th

f1rem0th

Veteran
-
Clearly you've never been in a fight and I hurt your feelings so now you're trying to find an excuse lol.
You are the one telling me to defend foids. Fuck off, I'd sooner stomp your head in on the street before I even lift a finger to help a foid in need.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

Commander
-
Your response was that of a soyboy
No it wasn't, fool. I was just surprised because everyone was congratulating him (which is fine because his handling of the situation was indeed based) but no one was calling him out for bragging, which was obvious to me.
note: I don't give that much of a shit and I'm never gonna report anyone for anything ever.

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

GameMaxxGymCel
-
How did this LarpTard whiteknight cuck insect slipped through the crack, confused.com

M

Matt00000007

Recruit
-
You are the one telling me to defend foids. Fuck off, I'd sooner stomp your head in on the street before I even lift a finger to help a foid in need.
Nope, quote me where I said that? I'm just saying that your story is bullshit and that you were scared. No hard feelings mate, just don't lie to us, no one likes lying.

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

-
Exactly this! Men need to show women they're not entitled to our services (protection, food, transportation, medicine, etc) that comes with having a society if they're going to stop giving us their only worth (sex) and only give it to Chad.
Truth be told even if you assisted her, she probably would've MeToo'd you, or sleep with Chad while your back is turned. So you definetly made the right choice here. Also......

50 guests = :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

M

Matt00000007

Recruit
-
How did this LarpTard whiteknight cuck insect slipped through the crack, confused.com
Why the fuck am I a whiteknight? The guy is clearly bullshitting us, it has nothing to do with the bitch that was seeking his protection.

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
-
Well done if true. Females don't deserve good samaritans.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
-
Bragging....

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
No it wasn't, fool. I was just surprised because everyone was congratulating him (which is fine because his handling of the situation was indeed based) but no one was calling him out for bragging, which was obvious to me.
note: I don't give that much of a shit and I'm never gonna report anyone for anything ever.
Wtf bro no bragging :soy::soy::soy:

f1rem0th

f1rem0th

Veteran
-
How am I bragging? I'm actually repulsive looking and I've shown my pics to several people on the incel discord who agree I'm one of the ugliest incels they've seen.

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

GameMaxxGymCel
-
Why the fuck am I a whiteknight? The guy is clearly bullshitting us, it has nothing to do with the bitch that was seeking his protection.
The authencity of the story is irrelevant , its your reaction , condescending attitude, and being a 1 day old account , already on the offensive against other members? strange to say the least., it exposes your true intention to be on this forum.

M

Matt00000007

Recruit
-
The authencity of the story is irrelevant , its your reaction , condescending attitude, and being a 1 day old account , already on the offensive against other members? strange to say the least., it exposes your true intention to be on this forum.
I've been lurking on here for weeks until I joined, but let's be honest, it's not hard to spot a fake story, I don't being lied to and probably you don't either.

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Veteran
-
Decisive Incel Victory if true

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
Good job, if you'd helped & got stabbed the bitch would of used that distraction to run off lol. She probably ran to the next male she saw.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I've been lurking on here for weeks until I joined, but let's be honest, it's not hard to spot a fake story, I don't being lied to and probably you don't either.
I'm shocked you havent been banned yet tbh

M

Matt00000007

Recruit
-
I'm shocked you havent been banned yet tbh
I'm shocked no one can't spot a bullshit made up scenario, but I'm sorry I'm new on here although I doubt that it's against the rules to call on the dude's fake story?

f1rem0th

f1rem0th

Veteran
-
I'm shocked no one can't spot a bullshit made up scenario, but I'm sorry I'm new on here although I doubt that it's against the rules to call on the dude's fake story?
Except you didn't "call on a fake story" (my story isnt fake) you tried to shame me for not white knighting her.

There's a difference between calling someone out for having a fake story (you didn't do this) and trying to shame me for not being a white knight (which is what you did).

You fucked up!

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
-
nice fanfic bro, next time put some fighting scenes in it.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
even the police say STAY THE FUCK OUT OF domestic disputes between couples

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

It never began
-
If this is true and not a LARP, this is an amazing story, lifefuel :feelsokman:
Hope she got assaulted.

ALSO JFL GUESTS: 86

OP well done, you've made it onto cucktears. I can already see the comments:
r/thathappened or
"Inkel you know you've comitted a crime by not putting your life on the line for m'lady" or
"Maybe just maybe you should have risked your life for the woman; NO you're not entitled to anything from her for saving her from harm."

In response to you cucks, she's not entitled to his help. I couldn't give a fuck if a woman is going to be raped/murdered: NOBODY IS ENTITLED TO ANYTHING -Every IT member.

M

Matt00000007

Recruit
-
Except you didn't "call on a fake story" (my story isnt fake) you tried to shame me for not white knighting her.

There's a difference between calling someone out for having a fake story (you didn't do this) and trying to shame me for not being a white knight (which is what you did).

You fucked up!
My first comment was calling you out on throwing your life away while you "humble" bragged how fucking tall and big you are which is BS and fake, feel free to read it again, so come on mate... stop with that shit.

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Temp. Banned
-

You DESERVE a ribbon for this. Something like a war heros medal. And the guy who wanted to kick her ass deserves one too.

f1rem0th

f1rem0th

Veteran
-
You DESERVE a ribbon for this. Something like a war heros medal. And the guy who wanted to kick her ass deserves one too.
Preach brother. I see it constantly. Foids think they can do whatever they want without consequence. A foid will throw orange juice on a guys new shoes if he's ugly as a "joke" or physically assault random men.

Foids think they are above the law and can do whatever they want, and whenever a low inhib guy retaliates against her, she expects every guy near her to come to her aid. Well NOT THIS TIME ROASTIE!

SpacedOut

SpacedOut

Recruit
-
Preach brother. I see it constantly. Foids think they can do whatever they want without consequence. A foid will throw orange juice on a guys new shoes if he's ugly as a "joke" or physically assault random men.

Foids think they are above the law and can do whatever they want, and whenever a low inhib guy retaliates against her, she expects every guy near her to come to her aid. Well NOT THIS TIME ROASTIE!
You should have reminded her that she's a "strong, independant woman who don't need no man." lol.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Ogres me to hell and back