Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Panicked roastie ran up to me for physical protection the other day, and I denied her.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
So I'm an ogrecel and very big (plus a little fat) and I've been told I look extremely intimidating by other incels. I'm physically large and tall and have a big frame and an extremely low trust face (think something like a low inhib ugly gangster)

Some roastie walked up to me and she was visibly shaken, some guy was following after her swearing at her (she probably deserved it) and she comes up to me and yells at him "this is my boyfriend, go away or he'll kick your ass!" and she looks at me like "help me" so the fucking guy is looking at me and I tell him "nah I don't know this woman, she is lying, this is none of my business" and I walk away.

You should have seen the look on this roasties face after I didn't throw my life away to defend her (we damn know I'd get nothing in return). And not going to lie, this guy was visibly shook after looking at me and I could have easily intimidated him without having to fight him- but after how badly roasties have treated me my whole life, I would not even give them this one thing.

No idea what happened next, and I don't give a fuck. Roastie isn't entitled to my protection if I'm not entitled to sex with her.

Where did this happen? Can you be more specific about the situation.

If this really happened I am proud of you for having the ability to think rationally amidst the raging storm of life.

You could have been injured if he had a weapon. No one is entitled to anything, why did that woman naturally feel entitled to your protection, I'm genuinely confused about this part.

Last edited:
Some roastie walked up to me and she was visibly shaken, some guy was following after her swearing at her (she probably deserved it) and she comes up to me and yells at him "this is my boyfriend, go away or he'll kick your ass!" and she looks at me like "help me" so the fucking guy is looking at me and I tell him "nah I don't know this woman, she is lying, this is none of my business" and I walk away.

You should have seen the look on this roasties face after I didn't throw my life away to defend her

YES! YES! YES! Well done. I wish I would have witnessed it with my own eyes.

Hopefully he raped her afterwards

Where did this happen? Can you be more specific about the situation.

Went to a restaurant late evening (eating out is one of my copes) and it happened on my way back (walking) in a city area

I do not believe that anything happens in real life

Went to a restaurant late evening (eating out is one of my copes) and it happened on my way back (walking) in a city area

Do you know what happened after you left? Did the guy continue following her?

I was in Old Navy one time and the noodlewhore working there confronted some black dudes (I’m not sure why), and they started yelling at her. She looked right at me like I was going to help her in some way.

Bitch I’m not going to get involved. Those dudes probably would have jumped me and fucked me up.

Do you know what happened after you left? Did the guy continue following her?
No idea and dont care
I was in Old Navy one time and the noodlewhore working there confronted some black dudes (I’m not sure why,) and they started yelling at her. She looked right at me like I was going to help her in some way.

Bitch I’m not going to get involved. Those dudes probably would have jumped me and fucked me up.
If you're a noodle she probably expected you to get beat down by that gang of black guys so she could then gang bang them and fantasize about that sex for the rest of her life

LifeFuel tbh, yur tax dollars already go to the Popos and 95% of what these cucks do is protect foids and the problems they causes,
everytime I turned on the news its some single mom that got her bastard children beat up, raped, killed by her darktriadmaxx boyfriend.
as a man in this society, dont mess up, if you get in anykind of trouble , no one is going to help you.

I was in Old Navy one time and the noodlewhore working there confronted some black dudes (I’m not sure why), and they started yelling at her. She looked right at me like I was going to help her in some way.

Lol I had the same situation in the hospital some guy I was with started talking shit and they wanted to call security on him and the fucking foid doctor looked at me like she wanted my help with him I'm like bitch I ain't helping you.

Oh come on man. Seriously? This is a fucking brag.

She isn’t entitled to anything

You should have seen the look on this roasties face after I didn't throw my life away to defend her (we damn know I'd get nothing in return). And not going to lie, this guy was visibly shook after looking at me and I could have easily intimidated him without having to fight him
To throw your life away to defend her come on dude that line is so stupid, especially because after that you wrote that he was intimidated.

Ha. Based. She ain't entitled to shit.

To throw your life away to defend her come on dude that line is so stupid, especially because after that you wrote that he was intimidated.
Get off my forum FAKECEL normie scum! Reported for being a cuck whiteknight.

So I'm an ogrecel and very big (plus a little fat) and I've been told I look extremely intimidating by other incels. I'm physically large and tall and have a big frame and an extremely low trust face (think something like a low inhib ugly gangster)

You should have seen the look on this roasties face after I didn't throw my life away to defend her (we damn know I'd get nothing in return). And not going to lie, this guy was visibly shook after looking at me and I could have easily intimidated him without having to fight him- but after how badly roasties have treated me my whole life, I would not even give them this one thing.

No idea what happened next, and I don't give a fuck. Roastie isn't entitled to my protection if I'm not entitled to sex with her.
2qithew.png
Dude I never seen you around this forum before, but I'll say this. You're fucking Based Man! We're not entitled to foids pussies, so they're not entitled to our help. Gender equality is a bitch! You did well man, you did extremely well.

Get off my forum FAKECEL normie scum! Reported for being a cuck whiteknight.
Dude you're the one who's talking bullshit, this has nothing to do with whiteknighting, fuck that bitch, it's your story that's fake obviously you've never been in a fight and you shat your pants and froze when that happened.

This is why ogrecel is the best type to be

Dude you're the one who's talking bullshit, this has nothing to do with whiteknighting, fuck that bitch, it's your story that's fake obviously you've never been in a fight and you shat your pants and froze when that happened.

Just waiting for you to get banned. Clearly you are a fakecel infiltrator trying to shame incels into protecting women.

The point is that foid is not entitled to my protection.

Also forgot to mention, this thread reminds of some of the videos Tim Pool made about men refusing to help women and children. Like when two women got assaulted by one man and when homeless men refused to help women being harrassed on the streets and the list goes on. Guys like the OP is giving the middle finger to feminism and women as a whole.

1377103265_slow-clap-gif.gif

If this is true and not a LARP, this is an amazing story, lifefuel :feelsokman:

Also forgot to mention, this thread reminds of some of the videos Tim Pool made about men refusing to help women and children. Like when two women got assaulted by one man and when homeless men refused to help women being harrassed on the streets and the list goes on. Guys like the OP is giving the middle finger to feminism and women as a whole.
Exactly this! Men need to show women they're not entitled to our services (protection, food, transportation, medicine, etc) that comes with having a society if they're going to stop giving us their only worth (sex) and only give it to Chad.

Just waiting for you to get banned. Clearly you are a fakecel infiltrator trying to shame incels into protecting women.

The point is that foid is not entitled to my protection.

I can kick your soylent IT ass, I did MMA for 5 years.
Clearly you've never been in a fight and I hurt your feelings so now you're trying to find an excuse lol.

You did good man, women think they're entitled to every man's protection, and they love seeing men fight for them. A fight between two adult males can easily turn into a life/death situation. Ignore the dumbass white knight

Last edited:

Cops get paid good money to do that shit, with benefits and pension etc.

Funny how cucks will white knight for their orbiters and get nothing in return.

I was chatting with some classmates in the computer lab, and this foid kept looking over at us because she was annoyed. Of course the stupid bitch needed complete silence so she could drool over chad’s pics.

So of course this white knight cuck stepped in and told us to be quiet. Bro she’s not gonna fuck you b/c you white knighted for her in the lame-ass computer lab.

Clearly you've never been in a fight and I hurt your feelings so now you're trying to find an excuse lol.
You are the one telling me to defend foids. Fuck off, I'd sooner stomp your head in on the street before I even lift a finger to help a foid in need.

Your response was that of a soyboy
No it wasn't, fool. I was just surprised because everyone was congratulating him (which is fine because his handling of the situation was indeed based) but no one was calling him out for bragging, which was obvious to me.
note: I don't give that much of a shit and I'm never gonna report anyone for anything ever.

How did this LarpTard whiteknight cuck insect slipped through the crack, confused.com

You are the one telling me to defend foids. Fuck off, I'd sooner stomp your head in on the street before I even lift a finger to help a foid in need.
Nope, quote me where I said that? I'm just saying that your story is bullshit and that you were scared. No hard feelings mate, just don't lie to us, no one likes lying.

Exactly this! Men need to show women they're not entitled to our services (protection, food, transportation, medicine, etc) that comes with having a society if they're going to stop giving us their only worth (sex) and only give it to Chad.
Truth be told even if you assisted her, she probably would've MeToo'd you, or sleep with Chad while your back is turned. So you definetly made the right choice here. Also......

50 guests = :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

How did this LarpTard whiteknight cuck insect slipped through the crack, confused.com
Why the fuck am I a whiteknight? The guy is clearly bullshitting us, it has nothing to do with the bitch that was seeking his protection.

Well done if true. Females don't deserve good samaritans.

No it wasn't, fool. I was just surprised because everyone was congratulating him (which is fine because his handling of the situation was indeed based) but no one was calling him out for bragging, which was obvious to me.
note: I don't give that much of a shit and I'm never gonna report anyone for anything ever.
Wtf bro no bragging :soy::soy::soy:

How am I bragging? I'm actually repulsive looking and I've shown my pics to several people on the incel discord who agree I'm one of the ugliest incels they've seen.

Why the fuck am I a whiteknight? The guy is clearly bullshitting us, it has nothing to do with the bitch that was seeking his protection.

The authencity of the story is irrelevant , its your reaction , condescending attitude, and being a 1 day old account , already on the offensive against other members? strange to say the least., it exposes your true intention to be on this forum.

The authencity of the story is irrelevant , its your reaction , condescending attitude, and being a 1 day old account , already on the offensive against other members? strange to say the least., it exposes your true intention to be on this forum.
I've been lurking on here for weeks until I joined, but let's be honest, it's not hard to spot a fake story, I don't being lied to and probably you don't either.

Decisive Incel Victory if true

Good job, if you'd helped & got stabbed the bitch would of used that distraction to run off lol. She probably ran to the next male she saw.

I've been lurking on here for weeks until I joined, but let's be honest, it's not hard to spot a fake story, I don't being lied to and probably you don't either.
I'm shocked you havent been banned yet tbh