Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Panicked roastie ran up to me for physical protection the other day, and I denied her.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
I'm shocked you havent been banned yet tbh
I'm shocked no one can't spot a bullshit made up scenario, but I'm sorry I'm new on here although I doubt that it's against the rules to call on the dude's fake story?

I'm shocked no one can't spot a bullshit made up scenario, but I'm sorry I'm new on here although I doubt that it's against the rules to call on the dude's fake story?

Except you didn't "call on a fake story" (my story isnt fake) you tried to shame me for not white knighting her.

There's a difference between calling someone out for having a fake story (you didn't do this) and trying to shame me for not being a white knight (which is what you did).

You fucked up!

even the police say STAY THE FUCK OUT OF domestic disputes between couples

If this is true and not a LARP, this is an amazing story, lifefuel :feelsokman:

Hope she got assaulted.

ALSO JFL GUESTS: 86

OP well done, you've made it onto cucktears. I can already see the comments:
r/thathappened or
"Inkel you know you've comitted a crime by not putting your life on the line for m'lady" or
"Maybe just maybe you should have risked your life for the woman; NO you're not entitled to anything from her for saving her from harm."

In response to you cucks, she's not entitled to his help. I couldn't give a fuck if a woman is going to be raped/murdered: NOBODY IS ENTITLED TO ANYTHING -Every IT member.

Except you didn't "call on a fake story" (my story isnt fake) you tried to shame me for not white knighting her.

There's a difference between calling someone out for having a fake story (you didn't do this) and trying to shame me for not being a white knight (which is what you did).

You fucked up!
My first comment was calling you out on throwing your life away while you "humble" bragged how fucking tall and big you are which is BS and fake, feel free to read it again, so come on mate... stop with that shit.

So I'm an ogrecel and very big (plus a little fat) and I've been told I look extremely intimidating by other incels. I'm physically large and tall and have a big frame and an extremely low trust face (think something like a low inhib ugly gangster)

Some roastie walked up to me and she was visibly shaken, some guy was following after her swearing at her (she probably deserved it) and she comes up to me and yells at him "this is my boyfriend, go away or he'll kick your ass!" and she looks at me like "help me" so the fucking guy is looking at me and I tell him "nah I don't know this woman, she is lying, this is none of my business" and I walk away.

You should have seen the look on this roasties face after I didn't throw my life away to defend her (we damn know I'd get nothing in return). And not going to lie, this guy was visibly shook after looking at me and I could have easily intimidated him without having to fight him- but after how badly roasties have treated me my whole life, I would not even give them this one thing.

No idea what happened next, and I don't give a fuck. Roastie isn't entitled to my protection if I'm not entitled to sex with her.
You DESERVE a ribbon for this. Something like a war heros medal. And the guy who wanted to kick her ass deserves one too.

You DESERVE a ribbon for this. Something like a war heros medal. And the guy who wanted to kick her ass deserves one too.
Preach brother. I see it constantly. Foids think they can do whatever they want without consequence. A foid will throw orange juice on a guys new shoes if he's ugly as a "joke" or physically assault random men.

Foids think they are above the law and can do whatever they want, and whenever a low inhib guy retaliates against her, she expects every guy near her to come to her aid. Well NOT THIS TIME ROASTIE!

Preach brother. I see it constantly. Foids think they can do whatever they want without consequence. A foid will throw orange juice on a guys new shoes if he's ugly as a "joke" or physically assault random men.

Foids think they are above the law and can do whatever they want, and whenever a low inhib guy retaliates against her, she expects every guy near her to come to her aid. Well NOT THIS TIME ROASTIE!
You should have reminded her that she's a "strong, independant woman who don't need no man." lol.

Ogres me to hell and back

"I'm big, tall and intimidating" "Girl claims me as her boyfriend" "Girl looks to me for protection"

This is a fucking BRAG thread! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: Just ban this fucker. Mods!!! @SergeantIncel @Master @knajjd

You are retarded bro! She said that to scare the other guy off lmao because I'm repulsive AF and even having to interact with me would give her pursuer an aneurism (+ngl I am ogremaxxed).

i honestly dont think OP is bragging. if hes big and ogre then yea a foid will run to him for protection. she doesnt wanna fuck him at all, she just wants to turn him into her bodyguard cuck

If a woman is claiming you as her bf, even if its out of fear, then that proves that you're not incel tier.
You're telling me its impossible that a woman running from an aggro'd dude wouldn't use the nearest strongest ogre as a shield? Our lives are all expendable to them. The only reason they barely tolerate our existence is for use as meat shields when everything falls down. She had no intent to fuck, he was basically a tool to get away.

I only hope that I could be so based in the moment. Bravo sir.

very big (plus a little fat) and I've been told I look extremely intimidating by other incels. I'm physically large and tall and have a big frame and an extremely low trust face (think something like a low inhib ugly gangster)
Brag brag brag brag..

Biggest lifefuel recently. Thank you.

You get on my goddamn nerves. All I want to do is be your friend and you go troll me and treat me like a goddamn chump.
Because people screaming about "bragging" ruin threads, it limits discussion

Absolutely awesome if true, good job!

Reminds me of the time I was driving late at night and some roastie with her hood up tried flagging me down, I glanced her way and kept on driving. Then she got all butt hurt the entitled whore.

Absolutely awesome if true, good job!

Reminds me of the time I was driving late at night and some roastie with her hood up tried flagging me down, I glanced her way and kept on driving. Then she got all butt hurt the entitled whore.
Holy shit that's funny and brutal.

Because people screaming about "bragging" ruin threads, it limits discussion
Oh I see. So if someone made a thread in which they recalled a time they fucked 5 prime stacies in one night, that would be Ok with you as long as their story made a interesting blackpilled point at the end? One that you could discuss?

Yeah... Driver licence...

being used as a shield by a woman doesn't mean shit

Women are happy to throw any men into the meat grinder for their own protection.
Never happened to me. Look I'm not trying to be unreasonable about this, I'm just saying... what if OP was a 5'5 curry or something? Think about it.

Oh I see. So if someone made a thread in which they recalled a time they fucked 5 prime stacies in one night, that would be Ok with you as long as their story made a interesting blackpilled point at the end? One that you could discuss?
Theres a clear difference between this topic and that.

Theres a clear difference between this topic and that.
Just an example.
Anyway I'll drop this now. Like I said earlier it's not too terribly important to me. OP, you did the right thing regardless.

@Romello Gaghan 2 @NeetSupremacist @wereqryan @TheGoodGuy

Fucking sick of all of this bragging. Only reason why OP thinks he's an incel is because he's fat. Also, fuck others for justifying the OP and being blind.

You did the right thing boyo.

Also based and :blackpill:

Holy shit that's funny and brutal.

There was another time when I was at a club with 2 friends, one normie and one fellow incel. We were sitting at a table and some roastie approached me to ask to borrow my phone to call chad. I said no. She then asked the incel friend and he followed my lead and denied the pussy pass. She then didn’t bother asking my other friend and scampered off back to her table.

Last edited:
@Romello Gaghan 2 @NeetSupremacist @wereqryan @TheGoodGuy

Fucking sick of all of this bragging. Only reason why OP thinks he's an incel is because he's fat. Also, fuck others for justifying the OP and being blind.
Haha I noticed you didn't tag Matt00007. That wouldn't make you very popular, well done.

Haha I noticed you didn't tag Matt00007. That wouldn't make you very popular, well done.
I wasn't paying too much attention to the posts on this thread. Mostly only the ones that the OP was replying to.

Who cares if it's LARP or not you bitch ass niggas quit internet if you don't want people to lie you, internet is full of liars and nobody have to prove you something

Fucking juicy. I'd pay money to see that.

Nice haha. I bet she was certain you would save her. And I don't think the thing about him looking intimidated and you risking your life is an inconsistency. Just because u thought he looked intimidated, doesn't mean you would have been 100% safe. He could been a crazy person with gun or knife or hepatitis C, and he might not have actually been that intimidated. There's no point in risking that for a foid who is gonna do nothing in return

No idea what happened next, and I don't give a fuck. Roastie isn't entitled to my protection if I'm not entitled to sex with her.

This shit was lifefuel, that must have been a magical moment, the look on her face.

Lmaoooooo hope she got killed and raped. Dumb lying white was trying to get you killed at her expense.

Gg man. These damn whites neeed to know their place

Some roastie walked up to me and she was visibly shaken, some guy was following after her swearing at her (she probably deserved it) and she comes up to me and yells at him "this is my boyfriend, go away or he'll kick your ass!" and she looks at me like "help me"
Holy shit women live life on tutorial mode with the game moving the character for them if they fuck up.
No man would ever be able to do this by walking up to you and saying he was your bro.

Im proud of you man

Nice haha. I bet she was certain you would save her. And I don't think the thing about him looking intimidated and you risking your life is an inconsistency. Just because u thought he looked intimidated, doesn't mean you would have been 100% safe. He could been a crazy person with gun or knife or hepatitis C, and he might not have actually been that intimidated. There's no point in risking that for a foid who is gonna do nothing in return
Absolutely brother

So I'm an ogrecel and very big (plus a little fat) and I've been told I look extremely intimidating by other incels. I'm physically large and tall and have a big frame and an extremely low trust face (think something like a low inhib ugly gangster)

Some roastie walked up to me and she was visibly shaken, some guy was following after her swearing at her (she probably deserved it) and she comes up to me and yells at him "this is my boyfriend, go away or he'll kick your ass!" and she looks at me like "help me" so the fucking guy is looking at me and I tell him "nah I don't know this woman, she is lying, this is none of my business" and I walk away.

You should have seen the look on this roasties face after I didn't throw my life away to defend her (we damn know I'd get nothing in return). And not going to lie, this guy was visibly shook after looking at me and I could have easily intimidated him without having to fight him- but after how badly roasties have treated me my whole life, I would not even give them this one thing.

Lose weight, cosmetic surgery. You are no longer incel. Just the fact that roastie comes to you for protection, shows it. She would never go to a trucel she'd probably be more scared or disgusted to ask for trucel's help. And this post reeks of gigalarp fakecel. Leave this forum.

Giga life fuel!

I'll only be a whiteknight cuck again if feminism is renounced by the droves.

Its give and take. I should get sex in return for my provision and protection

Lol! This shit happens a lot.

Great job op!

It's fucked up to be strong and not to defend the weak, but in today's clownworld it's the smart choice. The only choice.

Your reward might have been death. Or, jail time. Or, a pat on the head.... Not love.

Chivalry is dead! Cucknights and foids killed it. She is not of your tribe. She would never love or even respect you. You are a DISPOSABLE TOOL.

Besides, didn't she see that movies of the ass kicking foid? Lol.

If this isn't a larp, Good Job! :feelsautistic:

Most males would cave into their biological desire to protect the roastie.

there are so many stupid cunts on this forum. op is a big ugly incel. a foid goes to him for protection after she fucked with the wrong guy. op refused to protect her and walked away.

the foid was tryin to use op and he didnt cuck out. all you faggots are harrassin op like hes braggin some foid chose him for sex instead of wantin to use him. good job op ignore these haters. they dont even kno wtf there angry about :feelsgah:

Should have told her "if you want my help, get down on your knees and put your mouth to work".

Fuck why can't I be an ogre:feels::feelstastyman:Anyways,great job,keep lowering egos of these bitches:feelsokman:

good work, you were literally getting roped into a fight where you could lose a tooth or something, for absolutely nothing.

in my case it was a 'stealthy' thing that some bitch did, she walked alongside me using me like a human shield, while we were going past some dangerous screaming drunkard guy.
she never even looked at me or said anything, just literally use me as a human shield then immediately scampered off.
it was pretty "creepy" of her to say the least, with regards to personal space and you know, communication. but as we all know only males can do creepy things.