Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Paper written by Peter Singer on 'Dogpill'. Its true.

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
Wanted to share the link to all my fellow incels of my study on some of the behavior of humans and toilets.

Animal rights movements in my opinion should disconnect themselves from Singer and the defective altruism crowd. Consequentialism literally hurts.

Last edited:
Didnt read but brutal, foids literally prefer to fuck outside of their species than even touch me :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry::feelsrope:

Didnt read but brutal, foids literally prefer to fuck outside of their species than even touch me :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry::feelsrope:
I feel you. One of my cousin has two dogs. She told me that the dogs sleeps with her at night. She is not married.

Holes are fucking dog cock sucking degenerate pieces of shit

Peter Singer was mentioned in my university Philosophy class. Modern liberal arts education is not worth a damn.

Peter Singer was mentioned in my university Philosophy class. Modern liberal arts education is not worth a damn.
But in a capitalist society like ours you can profit from that..

Not one click , but it’s probably good

i've also seen that 2003 study about 3% of women actually grooming dogs for sex