Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Parents almost discovered my true level

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
And the plan for after graduation?

Ugh i dont really want to think about that tbh. I might just end up doing by job full time. It really isnt that bad thanks to covid, and i dont have anybody cracking a whip behind my back. The salary is a little over 30k which is fine since i live an ldar lifestyle with my parents.

Otherwise i guess the "plan" would be grad school, but i dont want to rush into school again until my heart's in it. That's what fucked me over when i started undegrad and later switched schools.

Idk, i dont really feel a whole lot of ambition or a desire to "get somewhere" in life.

Why are you trying to bully him

I don't think I am.

Ugh i dont really want to think about that tbh. I might just end up doing by job full time. It really isnt that bad thanks to covid, and i dont have anybody cracking a whip behind my back. The salary is a little over 30k which is fine since i live an ldar lifestyle with my parents.

Otherwise i guess the "plan" would be grad school, but i dont want to rush into school again until my heart's in it. That's what fucked me over when i started undegrad and later switched schools.

Idk, i dont really feel a whole lot of ambition or a desire to "get somewhere" in life.

Please, for your own sake, you've been through so much you have to try and scratch out some success/peace of mind for yourself. Get "somewhere."