Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Parents dreams for their daughters when young

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Reality for many young women I see today. They live alone, childless, mainly watch tv. Once in awhile they get 'fucked and chucked' by a Chad.

Chad doesn't call on their 'anniversary' or some bullshit like that.. Chad doesn't care about her.. shes just another worthless hole he uses without paying.

Probably parents imagined their girls growing up to be a woman with a husband and a family. Someone who actually cared about her. Not a 25 year old on birth control who gets some one night stands with Chads now and then.

Last edited:
Probably parents imagined their girls growing up to be a woman with a husband and a family. Someone who actually cared about her. Not a 25 year old on birth control who gets some one night stands with Chads now and then.
mmmmmmmmmmmmm birth control - every western whore in her teens and 20s

If a father doesn't abort his whore or he doesn't Fritzlmaxx then he is a massive cuckold.

Its sad that almost every woman in the West is on birth control pills. I've read women say that the year in their teens that they went on birth control they gained 30 lbs and lost all interest in sex. And years later they still are overweight and have no interest in sex. But they would come at you with a knife if you criticized the birth control pills, which they still take.

Its sad that almost every woman in the West is on birth control pills. I've read women say that the year in their teens that they went on birth control they gained 30 lbs and lost all interest in sex. And years later they still are overweight and have no interest in sex. But they would come at you with a knife if you criticized the birth control pills, which they still take.
I'm not gonna have my girlfriend do birth control pills if i ascend. I'm just gonna get her tubes tied and be done with it.
I wanna be able to go bareback and coom in her, without having to risk things.
Like wearing a condom and losing the feeling of sex, or risking a baby, or risking her lying about taking them.

I'm not gonna have my girlfriend do birth control pills if i ascend. I'm just gonna get her tubes tied and be done with it.
I wanna be able to go bareback and coom in her, without having to risk things.
Like wearing a condom and losing the feeling of sex, or risking a baby, or risking her lying about taking them.

One guy I know has a girlfriend like that. She actually gets horny unlike the birth control women, according to him.

One guy I know has a girlfriend like that. She actually gets horny unlike the birth control women, according to him.
Well then, even more the reason to do my version

Well then, even more the reason to do my version

Yep your plan is good. I'm so fucked up after over 20 years of being excluded by women that I can't even imagine having a sexual relationship with a woman.

One thing I know is I wouldn't be like a normie who has to put on a condom before sex with his girlfriend.

Yep your plan is good. I'm so fucked up after over 20 years of being excluded by women that I can't even imagine having a sexual relationship with a woman.

One thing I know is I wouldn't be like a normie who has to put on a condom before sex with his girlfriend.
TBH. Finally getting a chance for real sex and being told "sorry sweaty, i want you to wear a condom" would completely break me down tbh. To wait and waste all those years in my prime, getting nothing. And now, i'm treated like some beta cuck. While she spent HER prime being a cumdumpster for Chad.
big nope.
But i will only settle for virgin.
And i also have problems imagining myself in sexual relationship. Hell even any relationship at all

Having a daughter and not locking her in the basement = cucked

they pop that shit like candy. what's funny is that it blunts the effects of oxytocin so they actually lose the ability to pair bond while taking it, it can even result in sexual dysfunction by messing with some proteins in the body. also, there was some fuss about it switching foids MHC odor prefernce which means that if she's taking it when she meets a partner, stopping the intake could result in a loss of attraction for the partner. birth control seems to be making foids into even worse versions of themselves.

The birth control Pill is actually one of the reasons why the world has gone to shit. Teen girls get it prescribed from their doctors early when they don't have sex because "it helps getting their period more frequently" BUT in reality it really fucks up all their hormones/body. There's nothing wrong with getting children early, it's way more important than some worthless careers, if women don't get children early they will be depressed and retarded. It's their nature to look after children, which is why all failed women look after pets instead. You also won't get child after child because while breastfeeding the chances of pregnancy are slim.

It's most likely also a reason why women are such sluts nowadays.

Parents secretly dream of their daughters becoming sluts teehee

If your daughter is going to be a whore anyways why dont you pimp her yourself ?

Maybe share her with the local incels...

The birth control Pill is actually one of the reasons why the world has gone to shit. Teen girls get it prescribed from their doctors early when they don't have sex because "it helps getting their period more frequently" BUT in reality it really fucks up all their hormones/body. There's nothing wrong with getting children early, it's way more important than some worthless careers, if women don't get children early they will be depressed and retarded. It's their nature to look after children, which is why all failed women look after pets instead. You also won't get child after child because while breastfeeding the chances of pregnancy are slim.

It's most likely also a reason why women are such sluts nowadays.

Made me sad when I was at the doctors clinic I saw this hot young girl around 14, in great shape going into the doctor. I knew basically for sure they would put her on birth control pills. Its just sick to chemically castrate tens of millions of people.

Good point about all these young women who have pets instead, at least dogs get homes lol. Most women just have zero interest in careers.
If your daughter is going to be a whore anyways why dont you pimp her yourself ?

Maybe share her with the local incels...

You've got a point there. Some whores I read online were saying why do for free what you can be paid to do. (used and abused by men)

Last edited: