Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Parents keep watching trash tv shows

What should I do?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Extremely ANNOYING!!!. Fucking parents keep making noise watching trash curry:feelsugh: tv shows. Fucking shows are so annoying and horrible. They ARE SO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING BAD:reeeeee:.Literally have same gay cheesy bullshit. Chad comes gets wife. wife is bullied by random bitch(could be chads sister,mother whatever the fuck depend on show). wife gets kicked out.years pass eventually reunioon. ALL the shows play out the same FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING WAY. I try telling them to stop fucking watching the shows or lower the fuckign volume but they dont fucking listen!!!

I closed my doors and added sound proofing insulation to my walls and still the fucking noise getst thru.
What the fuck should I do?

I havent moved out yet to save rent money for surgery.

Throw the TV out the window keith richards style tbh

All tv shows are trash tbh

My parents watched good tv shows.
I dream of Jeannie, Gilligan's Island, The Jeffersons, Maude, Taxi, Mary Hartman, What's My Line, Lucky Strike Hit Parade, The Joker's Wild, The $10,000 pyramid, The Love Boat, Fantasy Island, Dallas, In Search Of, Hawaii 5-0, $1.98 Beauty Show, The Money Maze, The Beverly Hillbillies, I Love Lucy, Rhoda.

Last edited:
DON'T lash out, it will get you in trouble, possibly sue you in psychiatrists (srs).

Suck it up until you can move out. :/

Just ask them to turn the volume down.

Drop kick the TVs