Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel parents of roast beef who got killed by st.alek want to steal 3m shekels to start a foundation for violence against weemen

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person
★★★★★
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/anne-marie-damico-foundation-launch-1.4933053

ummmm..... whore? did anyone say your entitled to starting a foundation and steal peoples money? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

anne-marie-d-amico-toronto-van-attack-victim-id.png

just look at her horrendous NCT. if she was born with a dick she wouldve been the one driving the van
i say we steal that money and use it to commence the female genocide

Y E S B R O

type S to spit on her grave

How to actually prevent further attacks:
Give free NEETbux for life to all truecels so we can LDAR in peace

Foids also earn money on the dead

Diggin' those thread tags and the shekel reference.

S.

St. Alex is rolling in his grave RN

just look at her horrendous NCT. if she was born with a dick she wouldve been the one driving the van
i say we steal that money and use it to commence the female genocide
:feelsokman:

Well, look at the bright side, its paid for by cucks, at least its not my money

What happened at the van incident? I'm out of the loop

FFS holes already have unlimited resources and foundations available to them now they want even more.

It's like a multi billionaire wanting more money to buy another yacht cause he doesnt want to spend the money he currently has.

S
I can understand that her parents feel terrible, but Minassian himself was the real victim here. Help men if you want to decrease suffering.

FFS holes already have unlimited resources and foundations available to them now they want even more.

It's like a multi billionaire wanting more money to buy another yacht cause he doesnt want to spend the money he currently has.
Right. Imagine an incel guy gets killed and his parents would start a donation lol

Right. Imagine an incel guy gets killed and his parents would start a donation lol
No, he was the Canadian guy who ran over 10 people and tweeted about the incel uprising

Lol parents of roast beef. That's basically what having a daughter is today since the culture turns them all into sluts and whores.

Because wimyn getting killed in a terrorist attack = violence aimed against women!

Time for Another turn, woMan.

FUCK YOU YA PIECE OF SHIT. You are no longer a man when you start asking for HELP. Nature never helped us we helped ourselves. Nobody is out there for us. Nobody wants us to live what makes you think they'll help us ? Out of HUMANITY? Humanity is for.human not subhuman like us. Never say shit like HELP men in this forum. We have helped ourselves and done pretty well for.ourselves till now. Cuck piece of shit you ruined my day.
SLAVICMorPheus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back