Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Parents ruin their children particularly their sons.

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
Have you ever noticed that parents babies up their children especially their sons.

All throughout their sons early lives they sheltered them and when they reach the magical age of 18 they expect their sons to get their shit together.

When that child fails they say shit like "I tried my best" OR "it’s his fault he came out like this he didn’t try hard enough"

But the parent didn’t really teach them and prepare them for shit they were to busy trying to preserve their 'innocence' because why not the world is clearly fucking rainbows and sunshine ain’t it.

They love claiming the accomplishments but never the Failure.

They love claiming they had something to do with the positives but never the negatives.

it’s for this reason I hate my parent(s̷) mainly my mother. She didn’t help me with shit my family didn’t help me with shit. I wasn’t prepared for LIFE.

They only fed me food and provided roof over my head but never prepared me for life.

They expect YOU to get your shit together but didn’t prepare YOU.

They expect YOU to get rid of your mental problems when they had some say to you having them.

They love taking claim to the positives but never the negatives.

My ugliness ruined me tbh

and then when a male is depressed or hates his life people call him a loser. and on the other hand every female with her easy life that have been delivered to her on a silver platter that drinks starbucks coffee everymorning and watches netflix all night in comfort complains about depression and every mental illness in fucking existence and people support her and cheer for :feelskek: :feelsclown:

then when a male is depressed or hates his life people call him a loser.
Society and yes that includes your family particularly female family members don’t care about men especially low value men. It’s for this reason they are our enemies.

It's the classic irresponsible, lazy bait-and-switch method of parenting. Coddle someone then insult them for not being tough. Cook for them constantly then complain that they never cook for themselves. Buy them anything they want, then cry they're lazy and never got a job.

It's an emotional and manipulative mind fuck used to absolve lazy parents of their own failures.

They also use you to boost their own status in the world

At least on a fundamental level when you rope it can be said due to their shitty genetics and/or environmental upbringing

My father was just absent. I saw him like 5 or 6 times during my life before living with him for a while when I was 29/30.

When that child fails they say shit like "I tried my best" OR "it’s his fault he came out like this he didn’t try hard enough"
exactly, this is the bullshit my dad tells me

I was mostly left to my own devices because my mother worked most of the time.

It's the classic irresponsible, lazy bait-and-switch method of parenting. Coddle someone then insult them for not being tough. Cook for them constantly then complain that they never cook for themselves. Buy them anything they want, then cry they're lazy and never got a job.

It's an emotional and manipulative mind fuck used to absolve lazy parents of their own failures.
This absolutely it’s almost like they lack self awareness but let’s be honest some of them are very aware. They only care about feeling like 'Good parents' all for their ego.

They also use you to boost their own status in the world

At least on a fundamental level when you rope it can be said due to their shitty genetics and/or environmental upbringing

Yep pretty much, they’ll probably make up some shit and make it seem like they had nothing to do with you roping. Like I said

They love taking claim to the positives but never the negatives

Have you ever noticed that parents babies up their children especially their sons.

All throughout their sons early lives they sheltered them and when they reach the magical age of 18 they expect their sons to get their shit together.

But the parent didn’t really teach them and prepare them for shit they were to busy trying to preserve their 'innocence' because why not the world is clearly fucking rainbows and sunshine ain’t it.

They love claiming the accomplishments but never the Failure.

They love claiming they had something to do with the positives but never the negatives.

it’s for this reason I hate my parent(s̷) mainly my mother. She didn’t help me with shit my family didn’t help me with shit. I wasn’t prepared for LIFE.

They only fed me food and provided roof over my head but never prepared me for life.

They expect YOU to get your shit together but didn’t prepare YOU.

They expect YOU to get rid of your mental problems when they had some say to you having them.

They love taking claim to the positives but never the negatives.
Parents = Brick Wall

Pretty much, they could raise me much better.