Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Parents that mog their incel children should be given an ultimatum: Pay for surgery, or be permitted from ever evicting their child from their home

HostileWaters

HostileWaters

Officer
It’s quite simple. If you give birth to incel offspring whom you mog, you should be required by law to compensate. The child did not ask to be brought into a miserable existence in which they are not only involuntarily celibate, but also have to deal with constantly being mogged by their boomer parents, along with their likely force feeding of bluepilled platitudes. Give them an additional tax for the funding of their surgery so that they can have a somewhat decent life, or be forced to support them for the rest of their life.

nah surgery should already have been funded by government for ugly/ deformed males

'Permitted' has the opposite meaning of what you intended.

Women should pay higher taxes

That tax money would go to incel surgeries
full

Shit....lmao
Prohibited is the correct word to use in this context tbh
I take you saw the case of the 30 year old man that was evicted from his parent's house?

Prohibited is the correct word to use in this context tbh
I take you saw the case of the 30 year old man that was evicted from his parent's house?
I’ve heard of it, but that wasn’t what I was thinking of. I was thinking more of the situation that some incels find themselves in where they were a victim of genetic recombination, and get mogged by their parents.

I’ve heard of it, but that wasn’t what I was thinking of. I was thinking more of the situation that some incels find themselves in where they were a victim of genetic recombination, and get mogged by their parents
Okay because there was actually a case where a 30 year old in the US got kicked out of his parent's house and the media tried to make an example out of him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back