Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting parents true nature against me and my life

Do your parents remind you about how bad your life is?

• Yes and it makes me hate them. They’re enemies

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No they accept me for who I am. I love them

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Yes but I love them still.

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
They called me just to try to fucking go off on me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:about not having a girl friend then not having kids and being an embarrassment to be around them saying I don’t care about them for not coming around. I told them they ain’t thinking straight, don’t call me saying this shit to me, and hung up on them within 30 seconds of the call. I don’t need you two fucking idiots in my FUCKING EAR.

I remember caring about that shit when I lived with them but now that I moved away from them I all that shit is fueling my anger and making me stronger. I remember having to defend myself against them and i shoved one of them into the couch and they yelled out in pain I just ran out the house for like eight hours and waited until they fell asleep again.

I’m becoming an apathetic force because of their shame for me and I feel like this is the true physical nature of the blackpill. All of your emotions go towards physical strength and being able to lash out when you need to and hold your own cause you want to inflict pain on whoever tries to harm you.

Last edited:
Its their fault that they were too dumb and horny to even consider using protection and eventually had me. They gave me this subhuman life and now they have the audacity to tell me that I don't work hard and I'm a bad son. Fuck them. Its their genes in me and its because of them that I'm a failure.

tbh I half lied about my pick there OP.
only my Mom accepts me.
my Dad doesn't show it but he hates me and the fact that his son is a 23 yo virgin weeaboo uggo that wont get to spread his lineage.

Its their fault that they were too dumb and horny to even consider using protection and eventually had me. They gave me this subhuman life and now they have the audacity to tell me that I don't work hard and I'm a bad son. Fuck them. Its their genes in me and its because of them that I'm a failure.

Only thing my dad ever told me is that I am having problems with love and he basically mocked me for it.

Mother is bluepilled and virtue signalling hard.
Have your parents tried hitting you as an adult?

Nope my parents know it’s over for me

My dad isn't neocon but he still gives me Pragerian lectures about the Driver's License Pill and wants me to wagecuck for shit pay and accept my hideous face and try to look for a betabux cuck situation with some used up single mother just because "pussy is pussy" and "who knows, you might like a single mother if she has a good personality"... I remind him that he's a boomertard and I'll never forgive him for not killing me as a baby. If he really cared about me, and did the right thing, he would have killed me and served the prison time. If he got 25 years, he would be out by now and possibly sooner. He cheated on my mom with stacies, but out of all the foids he could have made a son with, he accidentally made one with the most subhuman, genetically unfit, unhealthy foid he could have... a foid that the doctors said couldn't get pregnant.

My mom is even worse she reminds me of how shitty my life is because she is severely disabled and I's pretty much her cuck in the sense that I'm her caretaker. I have to make all of her food and bring her water and do all the housework and shit while she rots in her bed and waits to die. The American healthcare system spits in her face so her medication eats up a lot of her disability check, she is also a retard with money and always in debt, she even puts herself further in debt by getting overdraft fees just to order food when there is food at the house. I tried wagecucking last year, hoping to save up for at least one or two surgeries... Didn't work out because she saw me wagecucking as an excuse to be even more retarded with her money and just force me to pay for her missed bills. Almost all of my paychecks went to her bills that she could have handled her self if she wasn't a retard with money, I was so discouraged by it that I spent what little I had left on drugs and alcohol to cope. It's not like I could have told her no, she would make sure the rent or power bill was the unpaid bill so if I didn't give her money, we would get evicted or the lights would go out. Now she has missed a rent payment and we're probably going to get evicted because I don't even have unemployment money coming it and if I did, it wouldn't even come close to enough to pay rent and her overdraft fees.

She wants me to wagecuck so I can pay for her mistakes again. I don't want my whole life to be wagecucking for my mom while I cannot even get surgery. I told her that even if I wagecucked, we would get evicted before I could even get a paycheck and my piss is to dirty to get hired for a month anyway. I straight up told her that I don't want to spend the rest of my life as her disfigured face caretaker and betabuxxer and that I'm ending within the six months we'll have to vacate the house, and if she's smart, she'll end it too because her life is just bedridden decay waiting for treatments and surgeries she'll never be able to afford.

I hate both of my parents for giving me this shitty life.
I remember having to defend myself against them and i shoved one of them into the couch and they yelled out in pain I just ran out the house for like eight hours and waited until they fell asleep again.
That was pretty based and low inhib.

At least you don't have to live with them and see the faces of the genetics that made your life shit.

Last edited:
it's very hard for boomers to accept that things just aren't the same as they were and that it's over for their child. to accept reality at their age, they would have to accept that they have been living a lie for the past 40-50 years.

My dad isn't neocon but he still gives me Pragerian lectures about the Driver's License Pill and wants me to wagecuck for shit pay and accept my hideous face and try to look for a betabux cuck situation with some used up single mother just because "pussy is pussy" and "who knows, you might like a single mother if she has a good personality"... I remind him that he's a boomertard and I'll never forgive him for not killing me as a baby. If he really cared about me, and did the right thing, he would have killed me and served the prison time. If he got 25 years, he would be out by now and possibly sooner. He cheated on my mom with stacies, but out of all the foids he could have made a son with, he accidentally made one with the most subhuman, genetically unfit, unhealthy foid he could have... a foid that the doctors said couldn't get pregnant.

My mom is even worse she reminds me of how shitty my life is because she is severely disabled and I's pretty much her cuck in the sense that I'm her caretaker. I have to make all of her food and bring her water and do all the housework and shit while she rots in her bed and waits to die. The American healthcare system spits in her face so her medication eats up a lot of her disability check, she is also a retard with money and always in debt, she even puts herself further in debt by getting overdraft fees just to order food when there is food at the house. I tried wagecucking last year, hoping to save up for at least one or two surgeries... Didn't work out because she saw me wagecucking as an excuse to be even more retarded with her money and just force me to pay for her missed bills. Almost all of my paychecks went to her bills that she could have handled her self if she wasn't a retard with money, I was so discouraged by it that I spent what little I had left on drugs and alcohol to cope. It's not like I could have told her no, she would make sure the rent or power bill was the unpaid bill so if I didn't give her money, we would get evicted or the lights would go out. Now she has missed a rent payment and we're probably going to get evicted because I don't even have unemployment money coming it and if I did, it wouldn't even come close to enough to pay rent and her overdraft fees.

She wants me to wagecuck so I can pay for her mistakes again. I don't want my whole life to be wagecucking for my mom while I cannot even get surgery. I told her that even if I wagecucked, we would get evicted before I could even get a paycheck and my piss is to dirty to get hired for a month anyway. I straight up told her that I don't want to spend the rest of my life as her disfigured face caretaker and betabuxxer and that I'm ending within the six months we'll have to vacate the house, and if she's smart, she'll end it too because her life is just bedridden decay waiting for treatments and surgeries she'll never be able to afford.

I hate both of my parents for giving me this shitty life.
They’ll make your their caretakers if they see ya ain’t leaving them, so they can continue to live their unhealthy lifestyle.

Last edited:
They’ll make your their caretakers if they see ya ain’t leaving them to continue their unhealthy lifestyle.
My dad knew she would be nothing but a black hole for his money and staying with her would ruin his shitty life even more. I have no problem with the fact that he cheated on my mom, I just wish he stayed with the rich foid he cheated on her with so he could ask her to pay for my surgeries. My mom is going to have to go to a nursing home or something, I'm done with this shit.