Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Parents who allow this degeneracy should be executed

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
At that age, girls should be blowing candles on their birthday cakes, not cocks! But I blame their parents, especially their mothers cause I hardly believe a father would consent with her daughter dressing like a prostitute. Mothers are like that, they normally bring up they daughters to be whores, they teach them how to make up and dress to attract rich men who will "support" them while riding the cock carousel with chads.
Mirka2

12 aos amos su inocencia12

:feelswhat:

That’s just pure degeneracy, welcome to the real world.

And that pic is supposed to be "not sexual"?? She is 13 and is already ready to bring men to orgasm.

Numale fathers love raising a good cumdumpster for chad

Tfw even a 13 year old roastie is taller than you :cryfeels:

That's how young girls dress and celebrate their 13th birthdays here too
Fathers are huge betabuxxers here that let women raise their kids so they wouldn't get divorce raped

Even at that age foids still hate me :reeeeee: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Why do they look that old ? Adolescents i see everyweek look way younger.

I fucking hate this gay earth so much, i resent my parents for putting me on this planet.

Remember you are mentally ill paedophile for being attracted to thick ass and breasts, if you don't want us to be attracted to you then cover up your body whore

At that age, girls should be blowing candles on their birthday cakes, not cocks! But I blame their parents, especially their mothers cause I hardly believe a father would consent with her daughter dressing like a prostitute. Mothers are like that, they normally bring up they daughters to be whores, they teach them how to make up and dress to attract rich men who will "support" them while riding the cock carousel with chads.
The 13 looks 16.
The 12 looks 19.

Damn what fucking sluts. They deserved to be beaten even at the young age of 13. I was playing yugioh with friends at age 10-13, not chasing whores.

If she's 13. I'm 13.

Also I haven't see @Napoleon de Geso lately, perhaps he found his waifu of culture.

Remember womens sole purpose for existence is to reproduce if we could asexually reproduce it would only be men

And that pic is supposed to be "not sexual"?? She is 13 and is already ready to bring men to orgasm.
I’d fuck the shit out of her ded srs ngl (not gonna lie) (I’m a youngcel so fbi stay off of me faggot)

Numale fathers love raising a good cumdumpster for chad
Those vile cucks fap to the thought of their daughters and wives getting railed by chads.

When I was 13 I cried in my room alone after getting called ugly my first crush

Pain is..nothing anymore

Lmao when I was 13 I was playing TF2 on a crappy laptop

:giga:

but don’t treat her like an adult tho, jfl

ik muslim foids who are still like this jfl

Her body looks 5 years older, that isn't pedoish to say that is somewhat attractive

I am disappointed