Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Part fucking 3 fuckk just kill me.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
So assuming you've read my past 2 threads....

So I catfished a girl who I revealed myself to who also turned out to be catfishing me as a tranny.

I didn't know how to respond. But enough people here convinced me to continue flirting with it.

So I have been talking to them today. So. It turns out were the same height (after revealing my Chad isnt my height.) So this tranny who I catfished who revealed they were kinda catfishing me too.

So IM TOO SHORT FOR THE CATFISHINGNTRANNY AND STOPPED TALKING TO ME AFTER TRYING TO VOICE CHAT. JUST FUCK MY LIFE I WANNA DIE. EVEN A CATFISHING TRANNY WHO LIKED MY PIC CATFISHED ME.

I WANNA ROPE. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
FUCK KILL ME PLEASE. END MY SUFFERING

they ended it for being too short?

they ended it for being too short?
They hoped I was taller. My Chad was 6'2. I'm 5'6. They liked my face pic. Upon learning my real height they basically ghosted me

Only on incels.is..
It could probably sense that you didn't even want to bone it tbh... or did they ghost you LITERALLY straight after revealing your height?

Only on incels.is..
It could probably sense that you didn't even want to bone it tbh... or did they ghost you LITERALLY straight after revealing your height?
Right after.
Only on incels.is..
Wanna send me enough cash to buy 3 bottles of rum? I just am done. I'm fucking done trying.

Right after.

Wanna send me enough cash to buy 3 bottles of rum? I just am done. I'm fucking done trying.
you don't have a bank account :lul::lul: We tried this already.
Man you should've just lied and said you were 5ft8, most guys on tinder lie SO fucking hard about their height, girls perception of height is MASSIVELY skewed...
i'm 6ft2 and bitches keep thinking im 6ft4 just because ALL men add about 2 inches to their actual height...
When you said you're like 5ft6 she probably envisioned 5ft4 in her head.

you don't have a bank account :lul::lul: We tried this already.
Man you should've just lied and said you were 5ft8, most guys on tinder lie SO fucking hard about their height, girls perception of height is MASSIVELY skewed...
i'm 6ft2 and bitches keep thinking im 6ft4 just because ALL men add about 2 inches to their actual height...
When you said you're like 5ft6 she probably envisioned 5ft4 in her head.
:feelsrope:even a man cant love me

:feelsrope:even a man cant love me
You legit should've said you're 5ft8.. next time say 5ft8.
And a man totally could love you tbh, all you need to do is THUGMAX and LOOKSMAX.

i'd bone you if i could tbh

this shit belongs to main forum, begone

You legit should've said you're 5ft8.. next time say 5ft8.
And a man totally could love you tbh, all you need to do is THUGMAX and LOOKSMAX.

i'd bone you if i could tbh
1432724756686s

this shit belongs to main forum, begone
I thought I did. I'm drunk. Fuck it.

Well the good thing is at least you tried :feelsokman: and bad thing is you got shut down by tranny :feelsrope:

just lol at PICKY trannies

gotta be chad to fuck a guy in make-up

It's over for catfishcels :lul::lul:

You got ghosted by a tranny the same height as you, yet everyone says I’m a fakecel at 5’4.

What makes us think we have a chance with actual women?

SawnoffFuel