Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Part of being an adult is eating whatever the fuck you want whenever you want

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★★★★
Is it my birthday? No. Am I sharing? Fuck no. But I’m an adult and nobody can stop me from eating all of these cupcakes in a single day. Something youngcels will just never understand. Lifefuel.
0C60B733 99ED 406F 8741 9C9D89629095

Try eating some pussy

I would go into a high coma just trying to eat the frosting. Also that shit is disgusting and way to sweat.

ur clothes NT mog me
One time I heard a bitch say “he dresses like he’s hot but he’s not” I would have said something to her face if what she said hadn’t registered in my brain a whole ten seconds later.
:feelsaww:
I would go into a high coma just trying to eat the frosting. Also that shit is disgusting and way to sweat.
I haven’t had cupcakes in years so they taste great.
suifuel for gymcels
All they do is suffer with no cope

I’ve really lost my sweet tooth, haven’t liked sweets since 16

Cupcake is the term for a foid truckers fuck buddy, ain't that right @OwnerOpcell

Sort of like a giggalo (man whore) that is only a rider. Like a living dildo.

Cupcake is the term for a foid truckers fuck buddy, ain't that right @OwnerOpcell

Sort of like a giggalo (man whore) that is only a rider. Like a living dildo.
dont know havent heard that one before. term usually heard on cb was seat cover

One time I heard a bitch say “he dresses like he’s hot but he’s not” I would have said something to her face if what she said hadn’t registered in my brain a whole ten seconds later.
Can't escape those comments from foids if you are out in public tbh. And then people wonder why incels despite wanting women don't want to be around them if it's not going to lead to anything.
I haven’t had cupcakes in years so they taste great.
cupcakes me tbh
All they do is suffer with no cope
Noo you have to be producterinos :soy:

giga cope
jfl @ thinking nowadays kids cant eat what they want

Is it my birthday? No. Am I sharing? Fuck no. But I’m an adult and nobody can stop me from eating all of these cupcakes in a single day. Something youngcels will just never understand. Lifefuel.
View attachment 386595
Cupcakes are good
See if you can find some heart attack cookies. Those are my favorite
0F5D3964 E389 439E A038 4B6179FD38F3

no cupcakes for me

Can't escape those comments from foids if you are out in public tbh. And then people wonder why incels despite wanting women don't want to be around them if it's not going to lead to anything.
Truly a clown world ngl.

Wrong. I cant eat that due to digestive problems

:incel:

Adulthood has only made me eat more responsibly

I'd eat a cupcake, but I don't have any. :feelsbadman: Those look tasty. :feelsokman:

'Tis the season for Walmart cupcakes.

Fashion mogs me but weak gay fag hands.

Fashion mogs me but weak gay fag hands.
Was surprised nobody said anything about my hands yet till now. I’d rather change the size of my hands than my height and I’m 5’7.

I eat alot but not alot of sweets. I don't know how people eat alot of sweet stuff it makes me Ill if I have too much

View attachment 386595
Carmogs me, clothesmogs me, handsizemogs me, and cupcakemogs me. :reeeeee:

I eat alot but not alot of sweets. I don't know how people eat alot of sweet stuff it makes me Ill if I have too much
I’m still trying to finish the tray and it’s been 3 days. Shit’s good though.

Until you go to the doctor and they tell you that you have high cholesterol/blood pressure and now you're stuck pill popping.

I don't have cupcakes :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back