Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Parts in Joker that made you say "Fuark!"

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date

Did you say "Fuark!" to Joker?

• Yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Fuark!

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I don't mean an internal reaction you had, I mean you had to say it out loud. An I specifically mean "Fuark!" Not just any exclamation. You have to say "Fuark!" However, you don't have to say it in the movie theatre. You can say it afterward. You can say it right now, remembering a part of the movie, for instance.

Me, I didn't say "Fuark!" Because I don't know how to pronounce it.

(SPOILERS)

the part that made me say that was my favorite scene, where Joker shoots in self-defense the people attacking him, it really resonated with me because it looked sort of accidental and it was very interesting to see Joker shocked it had happened

high quality op. my vote on the pronunciation would be 'foo-ark'. noah's fuark.

when the guy asks the midget if it's called mini golf or just normal golf for him
:feelskek:

I pronounce it as FORK

I don't mean an internal reaction you had, I mean you had to say it out loud. An I specifically mean "Fuark!" Not just any exclamation. You have to say "Fuark!" However, you don't have to say it in the movie theatre. You can say it afterward. You can say it right now, remembering a part of the movie, for instance.

Me, I didn't say "Fuark!" Because I don't know how to pronounce it.
the f word with an australian accent

(SPOILERS)

the part that made me say that was my favorite scene, where Joker shoots in self-defense the people attacking him, it really resonated with me because it looked sort of accidental and it was very interesting to see Joker shocked it had happened

That part really highlighted his childlike demeanor. I loved it. I wanted to help joker to badly :cryfeels:

No, I'm not a miscer anymore

Fuaaaark it's over boyos (srs)

Shut it down