Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [PATHETIC] BBC coach disarms fatcel trying to go ER on a class of jocks

Indeed. I too promote this idea of peaceful resolutions to our problems. ER stands for Euphoric Rejoicing and CHO stands Content, Happy, and Optimistic.The large sized young male should've gone ER and been CHO.
but IT can't get content for their ableism

Are you even real boyo? Normies and women give absolutely 0 shits about us, how are you incel and dont understand this?

Right, so when someone gives a shit about us, we should be glad. But we say "Nah, that's virtue signaling." So I say "Okay, how do you give a shit about an incel while also not letting him hurt people?" And the answer is "You don't."

See how that's cyclical? Don't be like "Compassion is for cucks" but in the same breath whine about how no one likes us.

Right, so when someone gives a shit about us, we should be glad. But we say "Nah, that's virtue signaling." So I say "Okay, how do you give a shit about an incel while also not letting him hurt people?" And the answer is "You don't."

See how that's cyclical? Don't be like "Compassion is for cucks" but in the same breath whine about how no one likes us.
The problem with this compassion is that its rare. Any compassion gets drowned in the echo-chamber of just-world fallacy. "He's a monster he doesn't deserve it"

I dont know how to make this any more clear: that hug is self serving, the coach is just using the guys emotional state to restrain him so he can hand him over to some fat ford explorer riding cop

Actual compassion would involve helping the guy

For example, restraining the guy but not turning him over as to not ruin his life, setting him up with a gf, etc...

No normie is going to care to take these steps and show you actual compassion if youre an uggo incel, its much easier to just hug you and say it will be okay so you dont do go ER, its like when people paste the suicide hotline number

I dont know how to explain it better to you man, if youre this naive you will get fucked hardcore in life, I bet you also think that camwhores actually enjoy talking to their clients and its totally not because theyre pulling in tens of thousands in donations per week

but IT can't get content for their ableism
I understand. But we must always be in the process of going ER. We need to smile more.

The others in the thread are completely wrong about this imo. The hug was a step in the right direction. But there was something important missing.

He should have pulled out his gun and helped turn his single player game into a multiplayer coop.

This should all be in minecraft btw, not real life obviously.

Disagree. And I applaud the coach for his response. Half of Twitter would be jacking each other off thinking about ways to marginalize that kid, but Coach Lowe is like "I'm gonna show this kid love, not hate."

I understand. But we must always be in the process of going ER. We need to smile more.

The others in the thread are completely wrong about this imo. The hug was a step in the right direction. But there was something important missing.

He should have pulled out his gun and helped turn his single player game into a multiplayer coop.

This should all be in minecraft btw, not real life obviously.

do you like Eating Rice ?

The problem with this compassion is that its rare. Any compassion gets drowned in the echo-chamber of just-world fallacy. "He's a monster he doesn't deserve it"

It is rare, that's why I encourage it whenever I see it. We need MORE of this kind of compassion, and less of this "He's a monster, so fuck that guy."

I dont know how to make this any more clear: that hug is self serving, the coach is just using the guys emotional state to restrain him so he can hand him over to some fat ford explorer riding cop

For example, restraining the guy but not turning him over as to not ruin his life, setting him up with a gf, etc...

No normie is going to care to take these steps and show you actual compassion if youre an uggo incel, its much easier to just hug you and say it will be okay so you dont do go ER, its like when people paste the suicide hotline number

I dont know how to explain it better to you man, if youre this naive you will get fucked hardcore in life, I bet you also think that camwhores actually enjoy talking to their clients and its totally not because theyre pulling in tens of thousands in donations per week

You already said "Take his gun and send him on his way." And I said "He'll just come back and strike again. That's not gonna work." And you never followed up after that.

This scenario is reminding me of the last episode of 13 reasons why, season 3 is probably out by now, gonna go check it out, imagining someone talking you out of your mass shooting when you are already at the location with gun in hand JFL, makes no sense at all

Unironically, love can help incels, but there's not a policy of love the ugly males at the moment.

I wonder what the coach could've possibly said to stop him. Kid looked like he was absolutely ready.

Its like the guy is 12 or something, he always responds as if he's completely blue pilled (naive), why is he even on this forum, all of his reponses sound like he's a normie, he's like the elephant in the room of this forum

You don't, that's the point, it wasn't compassion

Im 99% convinced @FrothySolutions has a gaping hole in between "his" legs.

I think mods need to take a closer look at his profile

this is why you work out instead of LDAR, faggotz.

Wow his life is fucking over now, thrown in prison for the rest of his life surrounded by thugs and getting his ass whipped daily.

some sad shit there but his life just ended

Disagree. And I applaud the coach for his response. Half of Twitter would be jacking each other off thinking about ways to marginalize that kid, but Coach Lowe is like "I'm gonna show this kid love, not hate."
You are a feminine brained bluepilled idiot.

He was going to kill himself. This is probably the best outcome for him. The coach could've beaten him up which would've made things worse for him.

He was going to kill himself. This is probably the best outcome for him. The coach could've beaten him up which would've made things worse for him.
Disagreed.

不名誉の前に死

Disagree about not being able to off himself after capture. If he just plays along quietly in prison and gives it time, he will probably have an opportunity to drink something toxic or hang himself when they aren't paying attention.

Why would you shoot yourself in a school?

Bluepilled people still think that normies would feel some kind of remorse or guilt if you killed yourself in front of them.

What can i say, but yikes. :feels::feels::feels::lul::lul::lul:

ive always wanted to do this to my old highschool but its way too late now

Sucks that at this point the guy probably put his trust in the coach but his life is ruined now
When the fuck did they let you come back?

He wasn't going to go ER as the gun only had one bullet in the chamber. His intention was to shoot himself in the head, most likely infront of a class.

he iscuck . he is fucked for life. kf it were europe he wouldnt be ao fucked

Is he wearing a trenchcoat?

Jfl at low T soys trying to go er and failing jfl this looser deserves it all

What a joke of a man, I guess doe to being fat his T just wasnt high enough to go through with it

Honestly if you reach this point you might as well go for it because youre going to get locked up for a long time either way, LOL @ that coach hugging him probably telling him itll be okay when it wont

I feel for the fatcel but this is just pathetic, nobody will fuck him now for sure, 100% over after this, wouldve gotten love letters had e done it

Yeah it a shame he stopped him .. i understand all those Er's ... i understand the place most of them come from ... its not just happen in a vacum

Nobody will fuck him now for sure, 100% over after this, wouldve gotten love letters had e done it
This. One of the biggest reasons I fucking hate toilets. Only then when he commits a gruesome act by killing all his classmates. Thats when females like him and start writing love letters. Babykillers when untamed and undisciplined are one of the most harshest creatures.

you either pull through with it or reconsider , and plan out the act more .

it is not worth going to jail for an failed act , thats just complete Humiliation and a Living Death Experience "

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back