Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Pathetic] just be a good soy worker drone theory

Just don't think about being a virgin forever like me :soy: :soy:

That is the saddest "(like me)" I have ever seen. those two words scream in agony

With a name like "poopoopeepeepoopo" he has got to be trolling, no one can actually say those words with a straight face.

Many bluepilled incels ik irl are like this, especially ricecels/currycels since they have probably been conditioned their entire life that studying is the end all be all.

yeah i try. what a reddit faggot. i wake up first thing comes to mind is no gf to fuck.

Maybe if you just forgot thinking about something you wanted then you would get it. Maybe if you just stopped thinking about applying for jobs, then you would get hired. Maybe if you just stopped thinking about eating, you wouldn't starve. Maybe if you just stopped thinking about cars running you over when standing in the road, cars wouldn't hit you. How do people honestly think this is how the world works?

Be a good little goy and consoom product and never ask questions.

Being a complete genetic failure that will never be able to perceive affection, or even a simple hug from a girl = "Not being able to get your dick wet":soy:

This cunt deserves to be stabbed so badly (in minecraft)

cuckit: "don't complain about not getting sex, sex isn't that important"

also cuckit: "if women don't worship you and give you sex constantly, you're a loser who deserves to be bullied, mocked, and ridiculed"

what a waste of a life.

Many bluepilled incels ik irl are like this, especially ricecels/currycels since they have probably been conditioned their entire life that studying is the end all be all.
Worker drone race tbh. Especially after the conditioning it basically becomes true.