Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pathetic nerd manchild cries over soulless, corporate (((Disney))) product trailer.

I

IncelDisciple

Banned
-

Also this guy is married but notice the 2 separate beds in the hotel room.

He doesn't even realize how stupid it looks.

Finally someone who doesn't mogs me ngl.

"She is out at the spa" KEK Yeah right, keep saying that to yourself little soy bean

Dear lord I prefer to die a incel for 20 lifes than live one life as someone like him

Just so we're clear. His shit taste is not the problem. Him showing emotion is not the problem. The fact that he exists while being an ugly male is why everyone is disgusted by his existence.

He is a product, a consumer.
He looks like the soyboy caricature.

Looks like he posts on Reddit

At least the comments restore some hope in me:
KEK the comentaries are really funny and based

Imagine the comments if a good looking guy acted the same way.

"Oooh he's so sensitive and in touch with his feelings..."

Imagine the comments if a good looking guy acted the same way.

"Oooh he's so sensitive and in touch with his feelings..."
A good looking guy would be too busy breeding Stacy to give a fuck about a children's movie

Don't make it a nerd thing please. Comic book nerds are just like weebs. We have waifus too. Except unlike you we're vulnerable. We have to see our waifus being whored around by sjw movement trash thanks to the mainstream media. My first ever crush was on gwen Stacy. Now sjws made her into a BBC sucking feminist tomboy slut. U weebs don't know what it's like.

JFL this is man at his lowest point, at no point in history have men been this pathetic.

Little chihuahua dogs have more T in them than men like this, no joke.

Also, damn his lower third and midface are similar to mine, completely underdeveloped, surprised he doesn't beard fraud tbh.

Also this guy is married but notice the 2 separate beds in the hotel room.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dude this is a tell tale sign of a failing relationship, seperate beds, if I was married no bitch could tell me were sleeping seperately, were going to fuck.

Like holy shit dude, I'm bookmarking this video, this guy is exhibit A of a soyboy, its like all the memes rolled into one video, it feels unreal, like its a parody - "my wife is at the spa" (two separate beds)

Is this his wifey? She seems bored by him.

He already has a switch.

What is even funnier is that this loser has been making soy videos for an ENTIRE YEAR and a shit load of them and almost none of them have more than 1k views:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEricButts/videos

It is absolutely pathetic. Like he is clinging to idea of being hyper nerdy Youtuber and bringing his wife into this shit and it's obviously not working and nobody gives a shit about his beta as fuck face.

Never show weakness

What a fucking soyboy kek

I refuse to believe that the same race that produced the Greek Stoics made this pathetic bumbling mancreature.

Mogs me because blue eyes.

I'll never have a 3/10 wife to fuck like he has. Kill me.

He is crying like his dad molesting him and fucking him in ass dry while beating with a belt

I'll never have a 3/10 wife to fuck like he has. Kill me.
Do you believe they're having sex? I don't know.
In that video, she seems bored to hell and beg to end it.

This guy looks like the average IncelTears user kek

And someone was telling me whites are not betas.
You'll never see any other race do it. Only amerimutt cucks.

That cuck isn't getting any more sex than we are. His wife only fucks Chad and Tyrone.

We may be losers but at least we dignitymog his dumb ass.

What a cuck and ofc Hamill would defend him because that’s how he makes his living, off of cucks like that who take shit seriously.

bsrIOOq.png

:p

Last edited: