Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting PDA pisses me off so fucking much

Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
I used to think Saint Elliot was overreacting when he got pissed at PDA and threw his coffee's and vanilla latte's at random couples, but now I know how he felt. Haven't had to see it much since Corona Chan came to save us all from the outside world, but right before uni closed I got on the bus and first thing I see is this girl straight up laying in the bus seat on top of her Chad boyfriend, cuddling right there on the bus with no regard for anyone around. Then when I got off the bus and went to uni, right by the front doors, two fucking dykes were making out. It's been a couple weeks since then, but I can't get those fucking assholes out of my head.

I wanted to go buy a vanilla latte so fucking bad when I saw them so they'd think twice before rubbing their happiness in everyone's face next time. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I agree OP, it's fucking annoying seeing people kiss out in public.
KEEP THAT SHIT AT HOME!

Yeah, that shit is brutal tbh when i used to go outside i felt like shit when i saw 15yo chads kissing foids
Worst kind of PDA is PDA from teen lovers. :feelsrope:

yeah i get angry and sad at the same thing too, thankfully i only go outside at about 9 PM when most normgroids are going to sleep. i avoid friday and saturday nights. the normies here were getting too restless with quarantine so now they're re-opening everything so here we go again JFL

If the girl is attractive , yeah

yeah i get angry and sad at the same thing too, thankfully i only go outside at about 9 PM when most normgroids are going to sleep. i avoid friday and saturday nights. the normies here were getting too restless with quarantine so now they're re-opening everything so here we go again JFL

I was in night school before, it was pretty chill, but I had to transfer because the uni had a limit on it. Now I have to squeeze in with thousands of normies into the metro, used to be empty. :feelsrope:
If the girl is attractive , yeah

I'm so desperate, every girl is attractive to me. But the bus couple looked like they were out of a movie, both were top tier Chad and Stacy.

I was in night school before, it was pretty chill, but I had to transfer because the uni had a limit on it. Now I have to squeeze in with thousands of normies into the metro, used to be empty. :feelsrope:
brutal. over for you bro tbh
that's how you get diseases too because normies are unhygienic filthy fucks :cryfeels:

Absolutely brutal tbh