Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Peaking in high school/college and it being the best years of life is a good thing, not peaking in your 30s/40s

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I’ve noticed online that there is a stigma against saying high school was the best years of your life and that people say you’re a loser because you peaked in high school and will inevitably become a fat norwooding hobo when college occurs and that the incels will become rich gigachads. This is retarded. First, outcasts don’t become successful. Studies show their adulthood is just as bad. And popular people often can do really well later on.

but peaking in high school and college is good. High school and college IS supposed to be a fun time of life. You aren’t supposed to have boring responsibilities and shit of a 40 year old but you have more freedom than a 10 year old. That’s the beauty of it. And I would rather be 17 than be 30, let alone 40.

Peaking in hs/college gives you great memories to remember and gives you lots of developmental milestones.

Freaks, outcasts and dysfunctional people are the ones who struggle most of their life and "peak" at 30-40 due to money/status/surgeries

this is just something they say to stop loser kids from shooting up the school

Childhood and teen years are the foundation and adult life is only an extension.

Based. The cucks that say that HS Chads will become losers are gigacoping, because they fundamentally do not acknowledge the validity of the Halo Effect later in life. Chads become even more Chads in college, as male faces don't stop developing until about mid twenties. If you are doing bad in HS, you probably will also be a loser in college, no matter your effort. Chad is genetically superior in almost all ways, and you don't stand a chance. Becky is getting fucked by him. Stacy is his girlfriend. And you are a complete pathetic outcasted low status male, who thinks that you have any chance. It never began.

Based. The cucks that say that HS Chads will become losers are gigacoping, because they fundamentally do not acknowledge the validity of the Halo Effect later in life. Chads become even more Chads in college, as male faces don't stop developing until about mid twenties. If you are doing bad in HS, you probably will also be a loser in college, no matter your effort. Chad is genetically superior in almost all ways, and you don't stand a chance. Becky is getting fucked by him. Stacy is his girlfriend. And you are a complete pathetic outcasted low status male, who thinks that you have any chance. It never began.
the idea that sub5 manlet nerds become gigachads with billions of dollars is retarded

Legit.

I never could've looksmaxxed into a successful normie but I used to at least be a fairly happy, positive person. I will never forgive myself for spending 6 years working once I turned 18. I dropped out of uni because I just couldn't be bothered, which turned out to be a mistake. I should've just taken something easy and done that, but instead just took it for a year completely off work.

My strongest, most ardent political view will always be my absolute hatred of wageslavery. It is simply the end of life.

Legit.

I never could've looksmaxxed into a successful normie but I used to at least be a fairly happy, positive person. I will never forgive myself for spending 6 years working once I turned 18. I dropped out of uni because I just couldn't be bothered, which turned out to be a mistake. I should've just taken something easy and done that, but instead just took it for a year completely off work.

My strongest, most ardent political view will always be my absolute hatred of wageslavery. It is simply the end of life.
Being a virgin in the west is embarrassing. That’s why most people on here are in the western world

i wish I peaked in college but it was far worse than high school.

i wish I peaked in college but it was far worse than high school.
Same. At least in high school I had friends. Now I'm completely alone and have swallowed too many blackpills.

Well, I'd rather try my best to peak in my 30s then not peak at all