Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Pec-maxxing

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
The sig of @Idotms got me wondering..
giphy.gif

What do you guys think of this subset of gym-maxing? It makes me flash back to how five years go when Paige was fascinated with Big E Langston in this scene from Total Divas.

As most WWE fans know, Paige inevitably ended up fucking small-chested guys (Brad Maddox, Xavier Woods, and ultimate cuck Alberto Del Rio) but I guess I still flash back to this and think... she probably fucked Big E too right? RIGHT?

Being huge muss just seems like an invigation for foids to do shit like chest-bump you, or fondle your chest. Even if it doesn't lead to sex, I am so cope-starved that I think I'd enjoy even just some skinship to that degree of having a foid feel me up even if she leaves me with blue balls and fucks chad afterwards.

I've never really tried to work my chest hard tbh, always afraid of boob comparison (teasing as kid) but I think maybe it'd good to embrace that, because muss boobs are just distinctively different from foid boobs.

If you look at the sunken chest of guys like Kofi Kingston (this is why he wears shirts now I think) it's probably repulsive to foids, who want to rest their heads on massive pecs.

Another benefit I think is also that big chest is a shelf for you to balance plate on when you eat watching TV. Makes it safer and lower-effort than free-balancing a plate in your hand.

The only muscles you should be targeting in the gym are chest, biceps, and lats (for framefrauding)

Anything else is a waste of time and cope.

Over for flatpeccels

You should train and get muscles, but for your own good.
Gymmaxxing to get girls is pathetic.

You should train and get muscles, but for your own good.
Gymmaxxing to get girls is pathetic.
cope I work out to get girls I'm incel bro what do you think my motivation is going to be ffs don't be that idiot

Thought it said Pac-maxxing at first and i thought this would be a thread about Pac-Man

I’m to lazy to gymmaxx

We have to reveal our pectoral muscles @Damo the incel

We have to reveal our pectoral muscles @Damo the incel
I will be doing bench press at the gym tomorrow, once I do all my chest exercises and get a nice pump I will be going around doing the pec bounce

I will be doing bench press at the gym tomorrow, once I do all my chest exercises and get a nice pump I will be going around doing the pec bounce

I am also about to hit the gym tomorrow. People will scream in agony.

Unless you have low body fat, growing your pecs will just give you bigger manboobs. You should be leanmaxxed anyway if your goal is ascension or even just greater athleticism.

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Face/race and height still matter SO MUCH MORE. Anything else is cope. I'd admit that gymceling is a fun cope, but it will NEVER get me laid. Anyone who thinks lifting will get them laid is simply a fatcel or fakecel with good face and/or height. That or they're just a delusional bluepiller.

The only muscles you should be targeting in the gym are chest, biceps, and lats (for framefrauding)

Just get muscle imbalances and increase injury risk theory. If you're going to ignore more than three quarters of your body then you might as well not lift LOL.

PEcs/lats internally rotate humerus

gotta hit external rotators for health and blance

In after LastGerman

Just get muscle imbalances and increase injury risk theory. If you're going to ignore more than three quarters of your body then you might as well not lift LOL.

The only thing that women care about is biceps, chest, and your bf% (other than the holy trinity face/height/frame but you can't do anything about that)

The only thing that women care about is biceps, chest, and your bf% (other than the holy trinity face/height/frame but you can't do anything about that)
I don't give a shit about women opinions because I'm never getting them anyway. I'm a permavirgin truecel and I've accepted that.

I will continue to enjoy training however the fuck I want. Been training like this for 2 years now and wont change it. Which is OHP variations & Bench variations, Deadlift, Squat, Chin ups, Rows and Dips. I also wont waste time on gay isolation BS like curls JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:.

If I'm gonna cope with gymceling, I'm gonna fucking enjoy it and not just restrict myself to "chest and biceps brah!!!".

Good luck having pectoral genetics like Big E.

Just get muscle imbalances and increase injury risk theory.
Even from an aesthetic standpoint, it's an inferior approach. Bis with no tris? Lats with no traps, rhomboids, or delts? Tiny scrawny chicken legs? Just picture that kind of physique in your mind. An imbalanced physique like that would be garbage in and out of a shirt. No triceps means your arms can't even hope to fill out a shirt sleeve, no delts means you're missing out on wider shoulders, no traps or rhomboids means you look like a pencil-neck with a flat weak back, skinny legs make you look like you could be knocked off your feet by a slight gust. Form is a product of function; we like a certain aesthetic because it looks functional, and what simpler way is there to look functional than to be functional?

Traps triceps and deltoids are just as important

I'd admit that gymceling is a fun cope, but it will NEVER get me laid.
this
I do it because it's fun
no matter how good my body looks, it wont get me laid
there is no bench press for your face
no barbell curl for your height
no pushup for your race

very low IQ

Last edited:
Good luck having pectoral genetics like Big E.
I don't know how many of us have actually tested the limits of our pec genetics to find out, tbhtbh

Women like large upper arms in general, and "tricep meat" (which Big E is also known for, benching) can help even more than biceps in building that circumference.

Pretty sure they like muscular forearms too.

Shoulders/lats/traps also. Neck couldn't hurt.

Maybe calves? I don't think they'd like small ones.